Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Take it slow.

I couldn't be more thankful that the stupid media invasion was done and over with. How do they do it? Live their lives like this? I was more than happy to be back at the hotel, in my normal clothes since they wanted their expensive ones back. I went into the room, stripping every article of clothing off except my boxers and laid down.

"Are you okay?" Sydney asks, coming into the room as well. Standing before me with that amazing make up, and rather gorgeous clothing. I let out a sigh.

"I am glad they had food," I reply with a smile. "So, yes. I am fine."

"You seem uptight," she adds as she walked into the bathroom.

"I am fine!" I repeat, resting my head against the pillow.
"Today was just a very long, long day."

"I agree," she mutters, returning with a new outfit on. This one more comfy and I recognized that being my shirt she is wearing. I snicker at her choice of a 'night gown', as she came over and crawled into bed. It's always attractive to see the female you like wearing your clothes, if only I could show her how much I appreciate it.

"And are you okay?" I mock her question from earlier, she side glances at me then rolls her eyes.

"Why wouldn't I be?" she inquires, her breathing a little faster than normal.

"You tell me," I reply, pulling her to my chest. I felt her stiffen, then slowly her body relaxed.

"I don't know, I just felt like you didn't really like today," she continues about me.

"You're rather good at avoiding a question, and changing the subject," I tease.

"It comes with the job," she sighs. I let out a sigh myself, and stared at the ceiling.

"How do I know if you're just acting around me?" I abruptly question.

"What do you mean?" she leans her head back to stare up at me. I shift my eyes down to her, and I simply shrug. "No explain."

"I want to know if this," I gesture to us cuddling, to my shirt on her body. "Is all real."

"I told you before, I am comfortable with you," she didn't even directly answer my damn question.

"Fine," I shiver away from her and laid with my back to her.

"Jakoby," she breaths out my name. Causing certain body parts to tingle.

"Just let it go," I order.

"No," she immediately became defensive. "I never said this wasn't real."

"You never said it was," I spat.

"What do you want from me?" she sits up now, staring into my eyes.
"Huh? What the fuck do you want from me? I am going slow with you."

"I just want to know if I even have a chance," I sincerely ask. I felt that tinge in my heart, the possible rejection dug deep inside and it was painful.

"Nah, you totally have no chance. That's why you're in my bed," she was so sarcastic. Sometimes I loved it, others it annoyed the fuck out of me.

"Why don't you ever answer the questions directly?" I snarl. Suddenly her facial expression changed, it switched to a realization. Her breathing steadied and she stared at her hands, sadly. "Sydney?"

"No," she shook her head. "I am... I am not used to it."

"Used to what?" I ask, chewing the inside of my lips now with anticipation.

"Used to this," she gestured to us. "Used to being so real, and upfront. I am socially awkward, Jakoby. I am so used to avoiding direct answers, and switching subjects. Not letting anyone get close to me. I am so used to....being alone."

"What do you want?" I question, and she slowly smiled.

"You," she answers, leaning forward and pressed her lips against mine. If I played my cards right this would happen, and I knew it. I knew some time she would realize that we were meant to be together, forever.

"Good," I whisper after the kiss. I looked directly into her eyes as she bit her bottom lip and stared at me, curling into my side, her leg going between mine, the other over my crotch area. At which I rubbed my hand against her side, slowly rubbing down her ribs to the bottom of her shirt.

"Jakoby," she says my name so seductively.

"Yes?" I dryly reply, licking my lips to moisten them.

"Don't rush it," she begs. I retract my hand, laying her shirt flatly down. I nestle into her, and tighten my grip.

"Okay," I assure. I want her to be fully comfortable before I do anything more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mmmmm.... ;]