Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Childhood home land.

"Sydney Tabitha Anne Raee!" I heard my mother's loud pitch voice, awakening me from my slumber. I heard Jakoby next to me stir, at which I ran my hand through his hair, kissed his cheek then emerged from the blankets.

"Yes?" I reply, quietly closing the door behind me.

"You tell me, and you be honest now!" she demands, turning the television on. I continued to stare at her, and not even look at the screen. "Are you and that boy dating?"

"Jakoby?" I reply.

"Yes," she confirms, her eyes narrowing into slits.

"We're taking things slow," I shrug. The interview with the lady was the main topic, along with pictures of Jakoby on the balcony smoking a cigarette and my arms around his neck standing from behind. I wince a little. "I forgot people take pictures."

"This isn't funny, Syd," she hisses. I let out a sigh.

"Gotta remind them that I'm legal now, aye?" I click my tongue on the roof of my mouth, saying the same thing she had told me when it came to dating Scott.

"Don't you dare," she spat, then took a seat. "I don't want this to ruin your career."

"How would it? My love life is mine," I reply. "Publicity, is publicity. Right mom?"

"Oh stop," she sighs, glancing at me. Her eyes softening. "Does he make you happy?"

"More than you know," I assure her with a smile. I was surprised when her lips curled up, and she returned that award winning grin.

"He better not be using you," she mutters under her breath. "Other than that, I'm happy for you."

"Thank you," I nod. Suddenly Jakoby comes out in his boxers, eyes still closed. I quirk a brow as he goes to the fridge, pulls out a soda, then goes back into the room...scratching his ass mind you.

"I can see what you see in him," my mom jokes with a shake of her head.

"He should've covered his morning glory," I say with disappointment.

"Least it's not small," she giggles. My cheeks burn, and mouth agape.

"Mom!" I shoo her out, as I returned to the room. Seeing Jakoby lay there drinking out of the can, how is he even doing that? That's so uncomfortable for me. "Ready to start the day?"

"Meh," he shrugs. I giggle before jumping on the bed.

"It's our last night here," I remind, snuggling into him.

"Wait," he breaths out. "Where are we going then?"

"Back to my home town, duh," I shake my head.
"I have to finish writing my last song."

"Then?" he stared down at me, chewing the insides of his lips.

"I take photos for the album, they do the extras, and I start touring," I elaborate, staring at the ceiling now. I don't even know what day of the year it is, to be honest, I don't even know if today is a Tuesday, or a Friday.

"Sounds busy," he whispers. "Don't you get a break?"

"No time," I say before sitting up.
"Speaking of which, I need to shower."

"May I join?" he jokes, part of me curious to know if he's being serious. "Aye, I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Don't give me that look."

"Suuure," I laugh, getting out of bed.

"Wait!" he clings onto me. "Cuddle?"

"Jakoby," I whine, trying to shove him away.

"Wow," he sniffles. "I understand."

"I just told you, I need to shower," I remind.

"It's all good," he shrugs, instant guilt.

"Fine!" I cave, jumping into his arms. In result, he shoves me away.

"No, I don't need your pitty," he chuckles. I get on him, and pin his arms down.

"It's not pitty," I hiss with a playful grin.

"Sydney," he moans out. "I should go shower first."

"Gross," I shudder.

"Not my fault you became all dominant, and kinky like," he mutters under his breath as I roll over for him to get up. "Turning me on and such, tryin' to act all innocent about it. Pssh."

"I can still hear you!" I holler as he continued to mutter things from inside the bathroom, along the lines of me being a tease, and complaining really.

"I have no fucks!" he retorts.

"What does that even mean?" I open the door, seeing him naked.
"Oh sorry, sorry."

"Gosh woman! If you wanted to see me naked, all you had to do was ask," he playfully jokes. However, my face burnt and I had to leave the room. "Awe, how cuute!"

"Shut up!" I demand, grabbing my clothes for the day and started to pack.

"By the way," Instinctively I look over because he is talking to me, at which he stood there naked with out any shame.

"I have no fucks to give," he winks and went back inside the bathroom. No fucks to give? Is that some sort of lingo? I quirk a brow, before shaking my head and continuing to pack. I even decided to pack some of Jakoby's things as well, asking Leo if he could have someone bring luggage.

"Are you done?" I ask, knocking on the door.

"Yup," he came out, dressed. His eyes scanned the packed room, before resting on me.

"Yes, I did all of this while you showered. I swear, you're worse than a girl!" I tease, pushing past him with my stuff.

"Meh," he shrugs, leaving me to shower.

...

We were back in my hometown, the smell of the fresh air. I was in heaven. People were around, waving to me, and much more subtle.

"This is where you're from?" Jakoby seemed surprised, causing me to laugh.

"When I was a kid, and my parents would always be doing something business related, they sent me here to my Grandmom's. So yeah, I grew up here," I confirm with a nod. His nose scrunched up at the smell, causing me to laugh. You would think me being the celebrity would be all, eww gross, smell of cow poopoo. Instead it was him.

"Lovely," he scoffed, following me to the house. I saw a new light in his eyes though when he heard a cow and glanced over. It was child-like, and made me smile.

"Seriously?" I giggle.

"What? Huh?" he composed himself with a simple shrug.
"I've never seen a cow a before."

"Well you just saw one right now," I reply. "Want to pet it?"

"Yes!" he exclaims, then coughed. "Meh, sure."

"Okay," I laugh as Leo lead him over to the cows. On the other hand, I wanted to see my Grandmother. I ran straight inside and busted the door open, looking around.

"Is that my beautiful Sydi?!" I bit my bottom lip as she called me by my nickname, I rushed over and gave her a hug.

"Oh, how I've missed you!" I loudly say, not wanting to let her go.

"I've missed you too, sweetie," she replies, looking me over.
"My you've grown lots, you hungry?"

"Kinda-ish," I answer with a smile.
"I brought someone too, maw."

"Oh? Is he cute?" A simple wink was given as Jakoby entered, glancing around.

"Nice," he mouths until he noticed us. "Oh, ugh, hey. Ugh, I mean hi. I'm Jakoby."

"Just call me Maw," she replies, literally checking him out.
"I like this one, I sure he gon' fit in real nice."

"Great," I laugh, looking Jakoby over.

"Wait, huh?" he quirked a brow, and stared at me.

"Nothing," I assure.

"I thought you darn near forgot about me, child. I haven't seen you in what, four years now?" My grandmom asks, a frown upon her face.

"Pretty much," I agree, feeling guilty.

"Ever since they decided to make you one of them celebrities, I swear it was hogs poop if you ask me. You needed a childhood, not growing up as fast as ye did," she complains. Usually when we talk on the phone, she rants about this. So while she continued, I simply listened and followed her to my room.

"Wow," I breath out. It's still the same since I was thirteen, and when I turned fourteen I left.

"I left it, as you can tell," she mutters, looking around. "Wonderin' when you'd return."

"It's awesome," I compliment, giving her a hug.

"Now as for you, young man, come with me." The look on Jakoby's face was priceless as she lead him completely across the house.

"Wait," he started to protest.

"Southern hospitality is, you don't sleep together til you're married. I don't see no ring on her finger, so you sleepin' in the den," she informs, causing me to laugh. Until of course, she gave me that certain look.

"Sorry," I apologize under my breath as she opened the door.

"Now if you get caught in her room, I'll have Billy throw you to the bull," she threatens with a sadistic smile. I stiffened my laugh again.

"A bull?" Jakoby snorts.

"Oh trust me, he's a little shit that one, will mess you up to where you wished we woulda just done away with you ourselves," she snickers, taking my hand. "Now get settled there Jake, we'll meet up with you fur supper."

"Alright," he agrees. Once her back turned to him, he gave me a helpless look and muttered 'help me'. I stuck my tongue out at him, then followed my Grandmom to the kitchen.

"I'll let 'em have a good day, before putting him to work," she schemed. I knew it was too good to be true that he could just relax.

"So, Billy's still here?" I ask, looking down at my hands.

"Yes ma'am, and apparently he keeps up on you, that boy. I tell you, young love never left that boy once it blossomed," she tisked with a shake of her head.

"Wow, Maw," I giggle.

"He ain't gonna be too pleased seeing young Jay here though," she informs, at which I nod.

"Didn't think he was still here," I reply, my accent showing through a bit. Damn it, I haven't been here for even an hour and already I'm getting sort of southern. "Mister Butterfield is going to take my photos tomorrow, right?"

"Mhmm, he's all excited as well," she nods. "Everyone here is pleased to have yeah, they're making sure that no one comes to bother also."

"I appreciate it," I smile.

"Well, you best get settled too. Alright, hun?" she kisses my forehead and returns my smile.

"Thanks, and I love you," I say before going into my room.

"I love you too, Sweetie," she retorts, leaving me. I turn around and stare at the light pink room, my teeth grazing over my bottom lip as I stared around at the stuffed animals. No one knows about my past here, and I could care less if it got out too. I am home, I am happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry late reply, I almost lost my drive for the story again. -__-" poowey.