Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Shame you don't remember me.

I awoke to the sun shining through my window. Plenty of rest was what I needed, and a nice shower too. Afterwards I met up with Mister Buttersfield, taking the photos that I need for my album. I was shocked at how many people came to watch, and actually told me that they're so happy that I never forgot my roots. It was an amazing feeling, but I felt like I was forgetting something? I sat on the hammock, just out front of Maw's house, with my notebook in hand.

"Fuck!" I curse, jumping up and almost falling over. "Maw!"

"What'sa matter, hun?" Maw questions, cleaning the house.

"Where is Jakoby?" I ask, frantically looking around. "Maw."

"Now, now," she giggles with a shake of her head.

"Maw!" I whine, as she grabbed my arm and lead me to the couch. I sat on the floor in front of her as she side braided my hair, to where it went down on my left side.

"He's jus' outside doin some chores is all, farmin' ain't easy an' I told you that I'm happy he's hur," she explains, patting my shoulder to let me know that she's done. "Now, if you want you go right out back and you'll see 'em."

"Does he even know what he's doing?" I mutter under my breath, jumping up and going outside. Today is a beautiful day, the wind slightly blew causing little goosebumps on my legs. I had on short shorts, with a fit long sleeved shirt over my tank top. My boots went up to my mid calf, and as the day dragged on the cooler it got.

"Whoa!" I heard screaming, I glance over and saw Jakoby running for his life. I heard laughter, but focused on Jakoby.

"What are you doing in there?!" I screamed, the bull was chasing him. I have never seen anyone run so quick in my life, as he hopped over the fence. But it was not graceful at all, instead he put his leg on the closest bar to the ground, pulled the other one to get over, got his ankle caught on the fence, the upper part body fell over the fence, smacking his head against the bars and slowly the other half of his body joined, causing him to smack into the ground at the end.

"Well damn boy! Didn' you know I had the gate fer yeah opened over here?!" I heard someone laugh, I glared at the guy and placed my hand on my hips.

"That isn't funny!" I scold, walking over to Jakoby. "He could have fucking died!"

"Well, calm down little missy. I'm not sure who you think you are, comin' over 'ere actin' like you in control of something. But, I am sure the out doors is no place for a girl like you, so you should run along an' get inside," the guy rudely advised. "This is between me and city slicker here, not any business of yers."

"Oh trust me, it is," I reply, kneeling next to Jakoby. Finally he came two, and slowly fluttered his eyes opened.

"Oh hey," he greets with a crooked smile. "I didn't do too bad huh? What was my time?"

"You done got it in five minutes to spare! I must tell Joey 'bout this one!" The guy howled and they both laughed. I roughly pushed Jakoby back on the floor as I stood up.

"Wow, seriously?" I growl, glaring down at him.

"What?" Jakoby asks, standing up, brushing his pants off.
"You saw that?"

"No shit," I reply.

"Wasn't it epic?!" he immaturely laughs, high fiving the other guy.

"Are you serious right now? Do you know what that bull could have done to you! Gosh, so fucking stupid," I scold and started walking off.

"Aye!" Jakoby hollers, at which I turn around. "Don't be like that," he breaths out, catching up to me. I glare at him, taking notice of the scratch on his face with a smirk.

"You're bleeding," I point out.

"Probably from the fall," he shrugs, taking my hand in his. "Look, I am fine. We were just havin' some fuuh-nn." he spoke in the most ridiculous wanna-be southern accent I have heard.

"Wow, fail," I tease. "It's just, you don't know what you are doing, that's all."

"Wow!" he gasps, with a laugh. "I have been up since the crack of fucking dawn! It's about time we're doing something fun, so stay out of it."

"Fine," I groan.

"Fine," he mimicks.

"Aye, love birds, do you mind?" We glance over at the guy as he walked over.

"We're not love birds," I hiss, glaring at Jakoby.

"Pssh," he scoffs in response.

"Well, whatever ye are. As I said, this aint no place fur girls," the guy sounded as if he were some kid, which pissed me off.

"Yeah," Jakoby agrees with a smug expression.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes. "You guys are jackasses."

"Aye, Sydney!" Jakoby hollers, that's when the guy stiffend.

"Yes?" I sigh, glancing at him.

"You should bring me, my cigarettes," he begs with a pouty bottom lip.

"Remember, this aint no place fur giiirls," I mock the other guy before leaving them. I swear, how immature of them.

...

"Can you get the boys fer supper?" Maw asks, after we finished cooking.
"While it's coolin'."

"Of course," I assure with a nod and walk out back. I rang the cow bell, no response. I roll my eyes and stomp over to them. "Didn't you guys hear the bell?" I call, they were at a distance near the lake, but that bell is really loud.

"Yeah, but I knew it was just you," Jakoby teases, hollering back at me. I finally caught up to him and glared.

"Shut up," I scoff, watching him lean against the shed.

"Fuck," he cursed, stretching.

"What's wrong?" I sigh, raising a brow. Taking a few steps, when suddenly I trip over, almost falling into the lake. That guy from earlier wraps his arms around me, catching me before I fell. "Ugh thanks."

"Don't mention it," the guy replies. I return my attention to Jakoby with a sigh.

"So, what's wrong?" I repeat, examining him.

"My back," Jakoby complains.

"Man up," I tease then glanced at the other guy after he snorts. "What?"

"Nothin'," he shrugs. His eyes connected with mine, and I felt an odd feeling. I stared at him for a good moment, causing Jakoby to clear his throat.

"Ugh, you guys know each other?" Jakoby questions, knocking me out of my awkward stare.

"Not sure," I whisper. "I'm Sydney."

"I know who yeah are," he replies with a half hearted smile.
"Shame you don' remember me, squirt."

"Billy?" I gasp, feeling a lump in my throat instantly as my heart ached. My mouth went agape and I turned around instantly, feeling my cheeks burn. I was staring at him all awkwardly too, ugh. I head back to the house. "Supper is ready!" I holler over my shoulder as I disappeared, if they heard good, if not oh well.

"You look like you've done seen a ghost," Maw teases as I came inside. Immediately I glanced out the window in panick.

"How come you didn't tell me that Billy was here?" I hiss, glaring at her now.

"I figured it'd be a nice surprise," she innocently replies.

"Not even!" I gasp, my voice cracking. "You sneaky devil!"

"Aye, now, Sydi," she sternly breaths out, her eyes staring into mine. "You behave."

"He broke me heart," I cry out.

"I saw you almost choke out on that one woman's talk show, when she mentioned yer first love," Maw laughed.

"This isn't funny," I whisper.

"It is when yeah was jus' kids," she teases. I close my eyes and thought about it, we were only thirteen. How stupid of me to get all choked up, five years later. Ha. I roll my eyes and let out a deep sigh, that was just the past.

"You're right," I agree with a nod. I wash my hands and set the table, when the boys joined us. If things weren't already awkward, they were about to get worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now are you starting to remember? lol where Billy even came from?