Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Gossip.

"Have you heard?" Some people were looking at a magazine and stayed on an article about Sydney. I felt myself getting slightly jealous, but put it aside.

"What?" The other person retorted, staring at a beautiful pic of Sydney Raee herself on the cover.

"Sydney is on a date with Scotty Peace." The original guy informed, and I cringed. Why would she go for a guy like that? She can do so much better, and have more respect for herself.

"No way!" The second guy laughed. "She's so hot."

"Yeah, and apparently he's going to propose her to being in the movie with him. They have sex in one of the scenes." The first guy continued and the second guy was shocked. I continued to ease drop, in hopes to hear more. Was I obsessed? I shook my head and declined the idea.

"How do you know these things?!" The second guy was absolutely awed, but I on the other hand wasn't. I was annoyed that she would even be seen with that guy.

"I have my connections." The first guy laughed and I snorted.

"Are you guys planning on buying that issue?" I questioned, cutting off their gossip.

"Yeah." The first guy grinned, handing me money. "Keep the change." He chuckled, walking off with the second guy. I glanced down at my appearance, maybe my boss was right. I should dress better. I glanced at Sydney on the cover and sighed, she wouldn't want to be seen with someone like me.

"Hey, it's past closing time." I heard my boss inform, and I stood there like an idiot at the booth with no one around. "I saw the lights still on and came over, I thought you didn't close it up."

"Naw, I was just waiting for any other potential late customers." I chuckled, and took in a deep breath. "So about that new position, what would I need to dress like?"

"I could issue you a uniform, if you're really that serious." My boss was slightly skeptical, but I could tell that he was happy that I'm actually making a plan to better myself.

"That'd be awesome, sir." I appreciated my boss, and looked at him more as a father than my own.

"Don't make me regret it, Jake." He sighed, and shoved me onto the side walk. "Go home and get some rest, be back by eight in the morning, or no deal."

"Alright, eight in the morning. Thanks. Have a good one!" I hollered over my shoulder and rushed down the street. I walked with my hands in my pockets, and passed by an electronic store. The TV's still on and there she was, Sydney. I stopped and peered through the glass to watch the Television set.

"Scotty Peace and Sydney Rae are apparently just dating, they have not come out to being official, but what they have announced is that she is considering taking the role on his new movie!" The news reporter announced with a little too much enthusiasm. Sydney would be having a fake sex scene with that Scott guy, great. I stomped home and went on line, maybe Ashlee would be on to clear my thoughts.

"Who do you keep chatting with?" Joe entered my room, he watched me make my way directly to my bed and grab my laptop.

"Some girl." I shrug, and he peeked over my shoulder.

"Looks like a fake picture." He pointed out and I glared.

"She's real." I spat.

"Where does she live?" He inquired, and I paused.

"I'm not sure." I nervously chuckled. "We don't really talk about that, we talk about more realistic things."

"Mhmm. Have fun with the fake girl that could be an eighty year old man." He teased and left me alone. Sometimes Joe enjoyed picking on me, maybe he saw me as a younger brother? Not sure. But it bothered me sometimes. I took in a deep breath and waited, waited for Ashlee to log on. So in the mean time, I viewed Sydney's Twitter in hopes she'd update that it was all fake and just gossip...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. Some chapters may be shorter than others. Hope you still like though. :)