Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Drunk IM-ing.

The dinner was boring, and we didn't really talk about anything. Until Scott cleared his throat and gave me a look that meant he had something serious on his mind.

"So, you know that movie you asked me about earlier?" He inquired, with a grin on his face. I slowly nodded and waited for him to continue. "There's a female lead, and I was wondering if you were interested? Make that transition from modeling, singing to acting."

"I'm not sure." I quickly mumbled, it was something I would consider. But with Scotty? Knowing him, it'd have some sex scene in it. I shifted my eyes to his after realizing I was staring at the table.

"So you're considering it?" He suggested, and I nodded.

"Yeah, sure." I smiled, and his grin got bigger; if that was even possible.

"Great." He chuckled, taking a sip of his wine. "Did you want some wine?"

"I'm only eighteen." I reminded and he chuckled.

"As if that matters. Waiter! Another glass of wine for the lady please." Scott ordered and slipped a hundred dollar bill in the man's coat. The waiter nodded and walked off, making me feel disgusted. How could Scott treat people like that?

"Where would the movie be shot at?" I inquired and he chuckled.

"Hollywood of course." He answered and I weakly smiled.

"That'd be cool." I shrugged, that's when he grabbed my hand.

"I would love for you to take the role." He insisted, staring deeply in my eyes.

"I'll consider it, and run it by my manager." I assured, which was the best I could do for now. Considering if my manager said it wasn't a good idea, then I wouldn't take it. But knowing my mom, she'll say "yes!"

"I kind of already told her, she said it would be up to you. But she highly suggests you do." He sheepishly admitted, and stared at some people taking pictures of us. He held my hand and grinned widely at them. I glanced over and rolled my eyes. "It would be a fun experience."

"Yeah." I sighed and slowly weaseled my hand away from his.

~*~

After dinner, I found myself swerving as we walked out the door. It wasn't that I was drunk, but I did feel a good buzz coming. I waved to the people, as he answered their questions, and I got inside the limo. I didn't feel like talking to anyone right now, except maybe Jakoby.

"I'm glad you came out with me, again." Scott purred in my ear as he walked me to my door.

"Yeah." I hiccuped and walked inside my house, shutting the door on him.

"Was that Scott?" My mom gasped, quickly walking over and opened the door. "I'm so sorry sweetie."

"It's all good." He assured, mumbled something, then disappeared from sight. I started walking up the stairs when I heard my dad laugh.

"Did he try making a move?" My father suggested and I just laughed.

"No." I assured and went to my room. I was quiet surprised that my mom hadn't bombarded me with questions or even scold me. But I was even more surprised to receive an IM from Jakoby.

Hey.

Hi. I replied with a smile.

How was your night?

Alright, and yours? My replies took longer than his.

Kind of crappy. Why are you taking so long to reply?

Has some wine tonight.

Sounds like a good time. Drinkin' wine. So where do you live?

Not sure.

Meaning?

I move around a lot.

So where are you currently?

LA?

Cool.

And you?

Hollywood, but it isn't that glamorus. heh.

What makes you say that?

I don't live in the best of towns, and currently I'm using someone Else's wireless. Most people think of Hollywood as seeing stars and stuff, but it's really not like that. I barely see any familiar faces. And haven't bumped into one celebrity at all.

psssh whatsds so greatabpout celebritys anyways?

..?

bunch of spilt brats and shit. I swear, Scott is completely a ss. I dont even know why anyone would want to lok up to him atal.

hahaha yeah I get you. I don't even know why Sydney went to dinner with him tonight, fucking stupid. She can do so much better.

you hed abotu that?

Yeah, some people were gossiping about it at the stand I work at. Might get promoted to tours, yay! Plus, I told you. I'm a fan of hers.

well it kinda soon for you to be hearsijng about all that. didnt htink news traveled that fast.

Psssh. I don't think she'll ever get a break and be able to do anything without people knowing. lol.

I woudnt snay thst.

Huh? Did you put "I wouldnt say that?"

idk fck it all i hate life, i ust wish i could be normsl for a day. not havig to do what my mm says and just be abke to be a normal person.

I bet you do live a normal life. You don't really complain about life much, and the most you talk about is how your parents are cool. But they work a lot. So, I'm not sure what you have to complain about.

mor than you kn : and that's when I passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm hoping the story isn't boring and it's interesting because I'm having a lot of fun writing this. :]