Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

***ed up situations.

Ashlee was on my mind all last night, and even when I woke up at a shocking seven in the morning. She didn't even know where she lived, and maybe Joe was right. Maybe Ashlee is just some eighty year old man getting some laughs? Or maybe she's some little girl that's lonely? I took in a deep breath and made my way to work.

"Hey." I yawned, with my hands stuffed in my pockets.

"You actually showed up!" My boss chuckled in awe, he grinned at me and opened the office door. The Restaurant down stairs smelt so good and teased my stomach.

"So, you're giving me a uniform?" I questioned and he nodded.

"I have a few of them that might be your size, nothing fancy. Just a pair of black slacks, a white button up and a red vest." He shrugged, taking a seat behind his desk. "I figured, you come here early for work, use the showers, and change into your uniform."

"You think I don't shower?" I snorted, grabbing a pair of pants that are my size.

"Doesn't look it. So go shower boy." He instructed and started looking at paperwork.

"Fine." I sighed, giving in. My boss really was like a father to me, and I actually enjoyed that about him. After showering, I changed and came out ready for work.

"Here's the name of the people you will be showing around, there's a limo outside. You sit in the front, not the back, but you do open the doors and ask them certain qualifications they are looking forward to in a store, restaurant, etcetra." My boss instructed and gave me a booklet. "This will make it easier for you." He added, with a grin.

"Thanks again so much." I continued to thank him as we walked out and there a limo was. It was shocking and so amazing at the same time, my body was frozen still in fear that this was all a dream and if I moved forward it would disappear. I sat in the front next to the driver, whom politely smiled, and drove. Today is going to be a great day...

~*~

After giving a full tour of Hollywood for these rich snobs, I reported back to my boss whom got a great review from the people. Apparently more and more people were starting to hear about me, and I was becoming a miniature celebrity in a big city.

"I knew you'd do great." My boss boasted, with his top dog standing next to him.

"He wont beat me sir." Jeremy, the top seller, hissed while eying me down.

"Just wanting to make money." I assured, so that he wouldn't feel threatened. Jeremy just rolled his eyes and glanced at his expensive watch.

"Well, I must be going. I'm never late." Jeremy said the last part with a little much enthusiasm which meant he heard about me always being late. I slightly frowned but turned my attention to my boss.

"I want to get to know you a little better, Jakob." My boss informed, pouring a little whiskey in a cup. "Want some?"

"Sure." I grinned, accepting the drink. "What do you want to know?"

"More about yourself, family, girlfriend, interests, anything." He took a seat and sipped his drink. I took a seat and gulped mine down.

"Well, I moved far away from my family. Since my brother was the favored child anyways, I don't want to get into that. Moved here to get a better life, maybe? I don't have any girlfriends, but I do chat with this girl Ashlee on line." I lightly smiled when I told him.

"A girl on line?" My boss chuckled. "How old is she?"

"Eighteen." I answered, and he nodded.

"How's her family life?" He suggested and I shrugged.

"She says good, her parents are alright just always busy." I explain and he moved his lips to one side of his mouth and slowly moved his head side to side.

"Why don't you invite her down here? Where does she live?" He inquired.

"LA?" I answered with uncertainty, but again shrugged. "We just chat."

"Mhmm." My boss laughed, pouring himself another glass.

"I don't really have any interests." I furrowed my brows, as he poured me another drink.

"Drinking can be considered one." He informed.

"True." I agreed with a laugh. "I also like Sydney Raee."

"Ah, Star?" He chuckled, and I nodded. "She's a mighty fine young lady, my daughter adores her."

"Yeah, she is an amazing woman. I've been in love with her since she first came out." I boasted, and my boss just listened. "If only she went to my high school." I chuckled.

"Your celebrity crush then, aye?" He mused, sitting forward. "I've been trying to get my business to expand, and I've been thinking of maybe doing something more for celebrities. Not Sydney, so don't get all big grinning on me. She doesn't live in Hollywood. But, for other celebrities, whenever the time comes I will accept it, you bet your ass."

"Nice." I laughed, kind of bummed that Sydney wouldn't be one of them. That would be amazing, to meet Sydney in person. Even if it is as a worker for her. But would she judge me for it? I sighed at my thoughts and thanked my boss, before leaving and lighting a cigarette up.

~*~

"Where the fuck have you been?" Yawned Joe as I came home.

"Work." I groaned, dropping my jacket on our old ripped up couch.

"Work?" He repeated with a laugh. "You've been gone since I got up."

"Yeah, I know." I chuckled, going to my room.

"Going back online to your eighty year old man?" Joe teased and I just flipped him off.

"Don't be jealous because all you get is trash." I retorted, which upset him.

"Don't talk shit about her." Joe snarled and I just put my hands up in defense.

"Just saying." I opened my laptop, at which Joe grabbed and tossed on my bed.

"Fuck you for that, man. She loves me, and I love her. Alright?! Least I can get a damn girl in real life, mister obsessed with Sydney and some eighty year old man online posing a bitch!" Joe screamed, ripping some of the posters off my wall.

"Fuck you!" I yelled at him, shoving him back. He tripped, grabbed my shirt and I went tumbling down with him. Then he punched me in the jaw, so I held him down by the neck and punched him in the nose.

"Quit it!" His bitch screamed and jumped on my back, I stood up and slammed my back against the wall, which meant slamming her in the wall. She fell on the floor and Joe finally had enough, pulling out a gun.

"Get out." Joe demanded, wiping blood from his nose.

"Really, Joe?" I hissed and he jerked the gun, emphasizing that it's there.

"I said get the fuck out." He spat. I quickly went in my room, lifted my mattress, grabbed my money and unplugged my laptop. "Leave the laptop."

"No." I growled and he just laughed.

"I will shoot your ass right now, leave the fucking laptop." He hissed and I sighed.

"Fine." I dropped the cords and walked by him.

"Check his pockets." Joe demanded his girl to do. She got up and reached in my pocket grabbed my money, then pushed me forward. "Now get out."

"Fuck you guys." I sniffled, grabbing my jacket.

"Leave the jacket too." He laughed, walking over and yanking the jacket from me.

"Dude it's cold outside." I complained and he just looked at me amused. "You're fucked up man."

"Good day, Jakoby." He howled, locking the screen door behind me. I held my arms together and walked down the streets of Hollywood, curious of where I'm even going to sleep tonight. That is till I went back to the office and hoped my boss would be there. When he wasn't, I curled on the floor in the hall way and passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D