Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Life planned out already.

I woke up feeling crappy, and uncomfortable. Especially when I saw my mom sitting at the edge of my bed with my manager in training, Dante.

"So, you had a fun time last night?" He questioned, standing up and glaring at me. His eyes cold and I knew I made a mistake.

"I suppose." I whispered, shifting my attention to my mom. "What's the matter?"

"Oh, you didn't see the news yet? Oh that's right, you're having a bad hang over." Dante hissed, he can be one mean son of a bitch sometimes.

"I had a few glasses of wine." I defended and my mom snorted.

"A few? Honey you stumbled to the limo, Scott talked to the press so that the attention wasn't on you." She laughed, with a shake of her head.

"You shouldn't be encouraging this." Dante scolded my mom, whom just giggled.

"She's a kid, Dan." My mom slyly explained, placing a hand on his arm; at which he intensely stared at. "Like you."

"I'm twenty two." He corrected, then darted his eyes in my direction. "You blew your diet as well."

"Wait, honey. You blew the diet? That's not good." My mom groaned, squeezing the top bridge of her nose.

"Oh one day!" I sarcastically moved my hands around, with my mouth in an O, and eyes wide.

"You're a model, Syd. You need to start acting like one, don't eat anything you can gorge yourself with just because you're not around us. Alright?" My mom instructed then stood up. "Now if you don't mind, I'm talking to Scotty's manager and the director of that movie. I'm getting you in."

"I didn't even decide what I want to do!" I hollered after her as she walked out.

"It's already been decided!" She yelled back, and then I turned to Dante.

"You're a very beautiful girl, Sydney. I wish you acted more like your looks, sophisticated." He sighed, looking me over.

"Dante, get out." I spat then rolled back over.

"Ah tah tah, you have aerobics in five." He stated then yanked the sheets from me. I opened my eyes widely and glared at him.

"Can't I have one day off?! For once?!" I screamed, my voice cracking in and out.

"You had that last night." He chuckled before leaving my room. "I'll be back in five minutes, if you aren't dressed in those clothes there, I'll be forced to go to drastic measures."

"You sound gay, Dante." I teased, knowing that'd get under his skin.

"Well love, don't worry. I'm not." He winked and left me alone. I sat there in sadness, glancing around my huge room and over sized bed. Most people would kill to be me, but why didn't I feel like that? I took in a deep breath and crawled out of bed.

~*~

I was going to kill him. The aerobics class was horrible! And I'm guessing he set this up because I actually ate real food last night, even if I don't remember it. I took in deep breaths, trying to move my hair that's sticking to my forehead out of the way, and just gave up letting my arms rest on the top of my head.

"Wasn't that fun?" Dante appeared, with his little black berry. "You get to do that four times a week!"

"No." I eagerly shoved him out of the way and grabbed a bottle water.

"Here madam." A worker grinned, grabbing the bottle and opened it for me.

"Thanks." I politely thanked, although I could have done it myself. "Mom!" I screamed, lazily walking down the halls. I opened a door to their office and was completely embarrassed. There Scotty, his manager, and my parents are... together.

"What are you doing here, Sydney? Sweetie...Especially dressed like...that." My mom gasped, as my dad just laughed. Then turned to Scotty's manager's attention and continued talking. Scott didn't take his eyes off me as he chuckled, looking me up and down.

"Mom, why do I have to take aerobics and all that? I already work out almost every night." I whined and she just laughed, leading me out of the room.

"Dante is taking over the scheduling darling, since I'm going to be very busy. Now please, be a good sport?" She pouted and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I caved, receiving a kiss on the cheek and quickly she disappeared back to Scott and them. I went back to my room, locked the door, took a shower and went on line. Hoping to receive a message from Jakoby, but there wasn't any. So I sat there waiting...
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww poor Sydney. SOO everyone!!! What team are you on?

Team Scott, Jakoby, Sydney, Sydney's mom, or what what!!! Let me know! :D