Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

Jail.

"Sir?" I heard and looked to see two police officers with their guns drawn.

"Hey." I greeted, slowly standing up.

"Put your hands above your head." They demanded and I did as they told. One shoved me against the wall, and parted my legs.

"And what are the charges?" I questioned, feeling slightly violated.

"Trespassing." The first cop answered, putting handcuffs on me.

"I wasn't trespassing, I work here. I was just waiting for my boss." I explained but they wouldn't listen. I groaned as they put me in the back of a cop car, and drove me to the station. I sat in the cell for what felt like forever after telling them my bosses name.

"You got yourself in trouble." My boss groaned, wearing a robe and what looked to be only boxers under neath. He wasn't fat, but he does have a nice sized beer belly on him.

"I know." I frowned and he just escorted me to his car. We both got in, put on our seat belts and then he backed out of the parking lot. I sat in silence until he decided to speak.

"What were you thinking, Jake?" My boss sighed, staring straight ahead at the road as he drove.

"I was kicked out." I muttered.

"Out of a trailer?" He snorted, but I didn't laugh. I just looked out the window with embarrassment.

"I don't want to talk about it." I whispered, feeling ashamed of myself. I didn't want to go to my boss for a place to stay, I felt that I had let him down.

"So, where are you going for the night?" My boss mumbled, and I could tell he was fighting with himself.

"Not sure, probably a shelter." I shrugged, with a crooked smile. "I appreciate you bailing me out. My roommate was such an ass he stole my jacket, I just wanted to be warm."

"You don't even have a jacket? Jesus, JD. Why do you get yourself in positions like this? It's not the first time I've bailed you out before." My boss groaned, and I slowly nodded with my eyes closed.

"I really do appreciate it." I thanked, then weakly smile. "You can drop me off here, I'll make my way. No use in having you waste gas on me also." I softly chuckled, unclipping my seat belt.

"Don't get me a ticket boy, and put your seat belt back on." He calmly demanded.

"Don't worry about me, pops. I'm fine." I assured using the nickname I hadn't used since the first year I met him.

"Just shut up and accept help. Since no one else out here will help you." He growled, speeding now. I wasn't sure if he was pissed that he decided to help me out, or the fact I didn't want any help.

"It means a lot." I smiled, shifting my attention to the outside.

"Just promise me you'll stay out of trouble." He demanded, I nodded. "And not touch my daughter." He added, at which I laughed.

"Promise." I swore with a grin, staring outside with excitement. I felt loved, I haven't felt loved in years.

~*~

"Where have you been?" An older lady immediately asked once we walked through the door. She had an old robe on and her arms folded across her chest. My boss walked in first, leaving me to close the door behind us.

"I had to pick up JD." My boss mumbled something to her as well, and they both looked at me.

"Pleasant to meet the boy my husband talks about a lot." She weakly smiled, then kissed her husband and politely excused herself. My boss opened up a door that lead to the garage, and then from there opened another door that has a small room.

"You can stay in here till everyone gets comfortable enough to allow you to sleep in the house." He explained, and gave me an uncomfortable look. Either it meant he didn't want me here at all, or he felt what he said sounded wrong.

"Thanks again, so much." I gave him a manly hug, and then backed away with discomfort.

"Okay then." He shrugged it off and walked back inside the house. I took a glance at the storage room, and noticed a futon mattress, blanket and pillow. Was my boss expecting me to move in with him or something? I took in a deep breath and laid down, slipping my shoes off. Suddenly I remembered Ashlee and glanced around, of course no computer. I'll just think of something witty as to why I didn't reply tonight, and with that I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww poor Jakoby. </3 Comments would be hella appreciated. Thank you . :]