Status: In deciding of whether to keep. Slow updates due to other stories & my job.

Obsessed Fan.

No reply.

Why didn't he ever reply? I slammed my laptop shut and shoved it to the side in a fit. Maybe it was because he's the only normal thing that I have in my life, the one thing no one can tell me what to do on; either way I was upset.

"Sydney." Dante entered with a grin. "The cook has your dinner ready."

"Great, another salad right?" I asked and he just laughed.

"Maybe, but this time with a lot of dressing." He assured, which caught my attention.

"Give me a minute to change." I said, at which he nodded and left. I quickly dressed in some jeans and a shirt, then met him outside of my room. We walked to the kitchen and yep, he was right.

"Not too much though." Of course, there was a limit. I took in a deep breath and exhaled sharply.

"You know Dante, I think I'm going to have Macaroni and cheese tonight, with pizza." I thought aloud, ignoring the salad and going towards the cook.

"Like hell you are. Sydney, please don't start rebelling now." Dante whined. "Especially with me finally starting a career, I really don't want to seem incompetent." He pouted.

"Fine." I sighed, taking a seat. Why did I care so much about people? Especially when they don't care about me.

"Thank you!" He squealed and made me a plate of salad, even put the dressing on for me. I sighed and picked at the vegetables.

"Can I get like garlic french bread or something?" I begged and Dante sighed.

"Sure." He got up and returned with some garlic bread. I smiled and was content with dinner.

~*~

Next day I met with Scott and the director. I was nervous but at the same time happy. Maybe I could get out of the modeling career, and start an acting one? I took a deep breath and smiled at Scott.

"Hey." He greeted, giving me a hug. I returned the hug, then hugged the Director.

"Thanks for having me." I addressed the Director whom smiled.

"This movie will be a lot of fun for you, Sydney." He assured, snapping his finger for his assistants. I was given a script and right away started reading my parts. Would this be easy?
"Alright, let's run through some scenes."

Great.

After running through scenes and everything, I decided this would be a great experience. That is till I was told I'd be leaving tonight to Hollywood. That made me nervous but at the same time excited.

"Sydney!" People hollered my name as I walked to the limo.

"Do you plan to get drunk again?" A certain female reporter inquired.

"I wasn't drunk." I answered, and they all laughed.

"No need to be modest." She smiled.

"Well then, no." I turned to another reporter, a red headed guy.

"Are you excited for the new movie?" He asked and I nodded. "What do you think when people tell you that the only reason you're a celebrity is because of your parents?"

"I'd say they're probably right." I measly answered, waved at them then got inside my limo. I took in a deep breath and stared out the window without emotion.

"Are you okay?" My body guard questioned, he stared at me with concern.

"Fine." I dryly mutter, closing my eyes.

"I've been your body guard since you were a kid, kiddo. I know when something is wrong." He insisted, and I took a deep breath.

"I don't like this life anymore." I confessed, putting my face in my hands. "I just want a normal life."

"Everything happens for a reason, Syd." He assured, as I wiped my eyes and stared at him.

"Do you know what it's like? Having everyone judge you? Every little thing you do isn't your choice, it's already chosen for you. You're on a schedule and can't even shit on your own time?" I snapped, then immediately my facial expression softened. "I'm sorry."

"It's no problem, Sydney. You're an adult now, you have rights." I wasn't sure if he was talking about my right to snap, or my right to make my own decisions. But I would take what he told me in consideration; on everything.

"Thanks." I weakly smiled, and stared out the window again, watching desperate people running along side the limo trying to peek in. And once I get home, I'd check my mail and then pack my bags.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm... Blah.