Sequel: Someday Came Suddenly
Status: Re-writing.

Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll

Star Struck

Emily helped me off the floor and people started coming over to see what was going on.
“Awe, you like Andy, don’t you?” I whispered to her.
“So, you like Ashley!” Emily whisper yelled back.
“That’s really obvious though.” I said laughing.

Em and I just kept laughing and people were staring at us, wondering what we were laughing about. Jon called the guys and told them that they needed to get on the stage. They said that they would see us after the show and left.

The concert went really well. Emily and I were being fans just as much as we were photographers. We sang along with them and the feeling of the bass and drums felt amazing. The saying where you feel the bass in your stomach, and the drums control your heart beat, is totally true. It seemed like Andy and Ashley would randomly smile at us at times. It really made my heart melt.

We ended up getting shitloads of pictures, some were good and some were bad. Emily and I sat backstage while the signing was going on. They had asked us to stay after and wait so they could see us before they left. I was going through my photos and deleting some of the bad ones (and showing Em what I had gotten, and vice versa.) Most of them looked awesome with the lighting and stuff. Emily got one with Andy standing on an amp with CC behind him, and next to the drums there were lights that lit up all around him. It was pretty amazing. I got one with Ashley licking his bass with purple and blue lights around him.

Emily and I decided to go out and sit on the stage and wait. Andy was standing up so he looked down at the stage and saw us, and then whispered something to Ashley. We both half smiled, half giggled, and put hand hearts in the air. Matt Good (of D.R.U.G.S.) walked by and we each said hi, he then waved back. Emily and I laughed. I seriously think that was the best night, ever.

“Hey, want to have a party tonight?” Emily asked.
“Sure! Maybe they would want to come.” I said pointing up to the band above us. “Oh god, partying with Black Veil Brides, holy fuck.”
“I know I’m star struck as well.”

Emily pulled out her phone and called some people. After the signing was soon done, the guys came out to the stage and sat on it with us.

“We are planning on having a party tonight. Want to come?” I asked. They all looked at each other and Em and I gave each other worried looks.
“Sure, it sounds like fun. Aren’t you two a little young to be partying though?” Andy asked.
“We do this on a daily basis!” Emily said.
“Okay then,” Andy said chuckling.
“Wait,” I said. “I want a hug from all of you.”

Emily and I got hugs from them and we then left. The guys decided to ride with Emily and me so we took them to our car. Since there were seven of us and my car only had five seats, so Emily and Andy decided to sit in the trunk space. I drove, Ashley sat in the passenger seat, and CC, Jake, and Jinxx sat in the three back seats. It was a very uncomfortable ride for those three. Emily pulled out the box of alcohol that we kept stored and passed a bottle out to everyone.

“I hate you guys, you know that right?” I said looking in the review mirror. Ashley offered his bottle to me, but I just shook my head. “I really don’t feel like being pulled over tonight.”
Everyone in the car laughed and we rolled down the windows and blasted music all the way home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I tried making this chapter long, but it didn't work. :c I'll try and make the next one better.
I'm going to Hershey Park on Tuesday :D I can't wait. ^_^ && To the people that still don't have power because of the storm, I hope they fix it soon. Especially with this new storm.

Thank you for reading and subscribing. And maybe even commenting...?