Status: updating soon

When Hope Begins to Fade

Thinking

“Maddy. Maddy. Madison!” Someone was saying my name.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a smiling Jimmy.

“What Jimmy?” I groaned.

“Are you ever going to get up?” he asked.

“Later.” I told him as I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

“But you have to get up!” Jimmy whined.

“Jimmy, leave me alone. I want to sleep.” I told him.

“Fine you can stay here!” Jimmy exclaimed.

“Fine! I will!” I told him as I rolled over on my side so that I wasn’t facing him.

I heard Jimmy stomp away. I smiled since I knew I won the argument. I then tried to go asleep.

“Maddy! Maddy! MADDY!” Ali yelled as she came into the living room.

I groaned and sat up quickly. I faced her before yelling.

“WHAT!?” I glared at her.

“Are you going with us or not?” she asked.

“Leave me alone! I just want to sleep.” I told her.

“Fine! I’m telling daddy on you!” she shouted and stomped out of the living room.

I laid back down on the couch and covered my eyes with my arm. I heard someone else walk into the living room.

“What do you want!? I just want to sleep!” I said to the unknown person.

“Jeez, calm down. I just want to watch T.V.” Matt said.

I sighed. “Sorry Matt.”

“It’s alright. If you want to sleep then go to one of the upstairs bedrooms. Everyone else is already awake.” Matt told me.

I sighed. “I guess I’ll get up then.”

I sat up and looked at Matt. He was sitting in a chair and had the remote in his hands.

“Is there anything to eat?” I asked.

“I know Michelle is making eggs and bacon.” Matt said.

I sighed once again. She probably wouldn’t make me any. I got up from the couch and walked to the bathroom. I did my business before leaving the bathroom and going to the kitchen. Michelle and Val were both in the kitchen. I walked over to them.

“Good morning sweetheart.” Val said to me.

“Morning.” I said to her.

“Did you have fun yesterday?” Val asked.

I smiled and thought about yesterday. “Yeah I did.”

“Want some eggs and bacon?” Michelle asked.

“Just bacon.” I told her. “I don’t like eggs.”

“Alright, it will be done in a few minutes.” Michelle said.

I was wondering why she was being so nice. I wonder if it was because Val was in the room with us. But then again she was nice yesterday too.

Val gave me a glass and I went to the fridge and got orange juice. I poured some in the glass before putting up the jug of OJ . I took my glass and sat at the table as I waited for my bacon. Val and Michelle were talking to each other. I rested my elbow on the table and had my head on my hand. I blankly stared at the wall. I was still tired.

“Here you go.” Michelle said as she put a plate with bacon and a piece of toast in front of me. I didn’t ask for toast but I didn’t mind. I thanked her before eating my food.

“How come you didn’t go with Johnny, Lacey, Ali, Zacky and Jimmy?” Val asked.

“I wanted to sleep. I’m still tired.” I told her. “Where did they go?” I asked since I had no clue where they went.

“To the new house. Something about they were going to finish painting the rooms and start moving in. I don’t really know. Jimmy was telling me and he was speaking really fast. He seemed so excited.” Val began to ramble on.

“Oh.” I said once she was finished.

I ate the rest of my bacon and toast before putting my plate in the sink. I then walked back into the living room where Matt was playing a game. I sat on the floor and watched him for a few minutes before I got bored. I went back into the kitchen where Val and Michelle were still at. I sat down in a chair and laid my head on the table.

“You’re bored aren’t you?” Val asked.

“Yeah and tired.” I told her.

“You can go sleep in one of the bedrooms.” Val told me.

“I think I will.” I said after a few minutes of thinking it over.

I got up and slowly walked upstairs to my bedroom. I saw that all the boxes were gone. I went over to the bed and laid down. I rolled onto my side and faced the wall so that the sun wasn’t in my eyes. I laid there for the longest time just staring at the wall. I closed my eyes since the were hard to keep open. I began to think about mommy and how Ali and I were with her. I remembered the times when mommy got mad and would hit us. Mommy always said sorry afterwards. She would tell us how much she loved us and that she didn’t mean it. Maybe that was why she sent us here. She said daddy would love us no matter what. I really hope so because I like it here. I like Jimmy since he makes me smile…except this morning. Val and Matt are pretty nice too. I learnt to not make Matt mad though. Johnny and Lacey are both nice. Daddy said he loves us just like mommy said. The bad thing though is that mommy lies. I hope she isn’t lying this time though. And then there is Brian and Michelle. I still don’t think they like us. Maybe it is that they don’t like Ali. They have been nicer to me though. I kept thinking about how much fun I had yesterday with Matt and Brian. I also though of how Michelle made me breakfast this morning. I was really hoping that everything would turn out good. I kept thinking over and over again the same stuff until I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy 30th Bday Synyster Gates ♥