Status: updating soon

When Hope Begins to Fade

Christmas

A couple of months had passed and Maddy and Ali were happily living with their daddy, Zacky. It was now two days before Christmas and neither girl could wait. They had both wrote letters to Santa asking what they wanted and hoping that they would get it. They sent the letters even though they know Santa wasn’t real. Their mother had told them that when they were four. She had told them that they were useless brats. She told them if Santa was real he would never visit them anyway. A part of them still believed which is why they wrote.

They both loved living with their dad. They were a happy little family. With Jimmy, Johnny, Brian and Matt as their “uncles” and Val, Michelle and Lacey as their “aunts.” Both girls wished every night that their life would stay how it was. The thing is, nothing ever stays that way for the girls.


X

“Maddy! Maddy! Maddy!” Ali chanted over and over until her sleeping twin sister woke up.

“What Ali?” I asked with my eyes still closed.

“It’s Christmas!” she yelled.

I quickly opened my eyes and jumped out of bed. We both ran down the stairs to the living room. We both ran to the beautiful, lit up, white tree. The tree had colorful lights and a silver star. The ornaments were mainly silver, blue, and pink but with a few Nightmare Before Christmas ornaments. Under the tree were a lot of presents. Most went to Ali and I.

I realized that Ali was already dressed for today. I had fell asleep in the clothes I would be wearing. We both sat down on the couch and waited for daddy. He had seen us running down the stairs and said to wait until he came down. It seemed to be taking him forever. Soon enough though and he was in the living room. We both rushed over to the presents.

“Not yet.” daddy spoke. Ali and I glanced over at him. “Wait until Matt and Val get here.”

Ali and I both sighed. Today it was only going to be Matt, Val and daddy with us. Johnny and Lacey went to Lacey’s parent’s house. Jimmy went to his parent’s house also. As well as Brian and Michelle to Brian’s parent’s house. Luckily though, Matt and Val were here soon enough. Daddy was handing out presents to Ali and I.

I began opening presents. The first gift I unwrapped was an Avenged Sevenfold shirt and I smiled. That gift was from Jimmy. The next gift was from Matt and Val. It was actually more like gifts since there were two. One was a plaid shirt and the other was a white guitar necklace. I smiled wide and thanked them both. My next three gifts were from Brian and Michelle. Two were shirts. They both were shirts that had a shirt over it. The other was a necklace and it had the skull that Brian has on his guitars and shirts. The next two gifts were from Johnny and Lacey. One was a bat ring and the other was a necklace that said “Zombie” in pink. My next gift was from Jimmy again. It was bracelets. The next four were all from daddy. One was a light blue jacket. Another was one of his 6661 necklaces that I had been asking for. He also got me a zombie shirt and a necklace that said “freak” in neon green. I kept getting gifts. I had one that was a clock that had Avenged Sevenfold. The rest of my presents were mainly toys and games. Once I finished I got up and gave daddy, Matt and Val all hugs.

X

Once daddy handed out the presents I began opening them. The first gift was three identical dresses in different colors though. One was blue, another light blue and the last was pink. They were from Johnny and Lacey. My next presents were from Matt and Val. One was a purple and black dress that had a top with it. The other was a pink guitar necklace. I thanked them both since they were here. My next presents were from Brian and Michelle. One was a purple shirt with Yoshi. The other was silver shoes. The next presents were from Jimmy. He got me a necklace of handcuffs hooked together. The other present was a black and pink, polka dot dress. The dress had a cropped, black jacket that went with it. I was now in the presents that daddy got me. I got a pink jacket, Hello Kitty pajamas, and dresses that were nearly identical. One dress was pink and the other blue. The tops had different designs. The rest of my gifts were from Santa which mainly included toys.

Maddy and I then exchanged gifts that we got each other. Maddy got me a purple, heart ring. I had given her two rings. One said “Rock” and the other said “Roll”. Once Maddy and I were done with our gifts, Matt, Val and Daddy began to open theirs. Daddy had gave us money to buy each person something.

X

I opened my two gifts that the twins had gotten me. The first one I opened was from Maddy. It was a silver, snake ring. I smiled at her and told her thank you. I put the ring on my pinky and opened the next gift. Ali’s gift was a bracelet. It said “I ♥ tattoos” and had a skull. I chuckled when I read it since I knew it was right. I put it on my left wrist and told her thank you also. I had told both of them that I loved my gifts.

X

I opened the two gifts from the girls. Maddy’s was a teal, animal print bangle. I smiled and put it on while I thanked her. Ali’s present was a skull charm bracelet. I also put it on and told her thanks also. I told both of them that I loved the gifts and that they were amazing.

X

I opened my gifts from my daughters. Maddy got me a green and black bracelet. Ali got me a music heart, guitar pick necklace. I put both of the items on and told both of the girls thank you. I then hugged them both. I had loved both presents.

We then took their stuff up to their rooms so that the living room wasn’t cluttered. We were also getting ready to go out and eat. I changed clothes before walking downstairs with my wallet and keys in my hand. Matt and Val were going with us. We got in my car and I drove to the closest Denny’s. There was a fair amount of people there for it being Christmas. We sat down and ordered our drinks. The waitress came back with them a few minutes later and we ordered our breakfast. Each of us were getting pancakes. Everyone talked around the table. It was mainly Matt and I talking to each other while the girls talked. Our food came and we ate. After we got done eating we went back to my house since everyone else would be coming over in a couple of hours. We got home and decided to watch a Christmas movie. We agreed on Jack Frost since it was a good movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
-Note- after each X it changes POV and I have the order of POVs in the description

outfits
some of Maddy and Ali's presents & Christmas Tree
gifts the girls gave

I'll post the 2nd part tomorrow hopefully