Status: Brand New (:

Stranded

Chapter 3

There were so many girls entering into the contest to go on vacation with him he didn't know what to do. All they had to do is write why they wanted to go with their contact info so if they happened to win they would know where to find them.

Justin was lucky he didn't have to read every entry, just the ones that were good. They took out everyone over 20, and there was a lot, which was quite scary. Next they read them and made sure they weren't crazy. After that most of it was they read the entries and then put the ones the liked to the side.

After hours of him and his team reading them they had only less the 5 left. Justin picked one up.

Hi, I'm Jade Riley.

Today I'm 16, but soon to be 17, on June 11th. The reason I want to go on vacation with Justin Bieber isn't because I'm in love with him or that I'm his biggest fan. I want to go because he is regular. You don't see him going into rehab or being an asshole. He seems like a normal kid.

It would be hard leaving my little sister, but, to get to go would be really amazing. If you picked me I would be very grateful. But if not, congrats to the person that wins. Thanks for your time.

-Jade


This is the only one that has truly caught Justin's eye. He had read hundreds and they pretty much just begged that they picked them. All Justin wanted was to go on Vacation with someone who wasn't going to scream and attack him every time they saw him.

He wondered why Jade would only miss his little sister, not the rest of her family. But he quickly forgot about it. He set the letter in his lap for safe keeping and read the last four. None had come close to catching his eye. Justin smiled. He liked Jade and hoped she was as chill as she had made it seem in her letter.

Scooter walked over just as he finished the last letter. "Anything good?". He nodded, "I think I found her." The looked over the letter to see that she was from California. "Hey Scooter?" Scooter replied with a Yea?, "Can we call her tomorrow and tell her, it's her birthday." They decided that it was alright as long as they called early the next morning, as they were leaving that night.

With that Justin got off the couch and went searching for his suite case. It was his last day in Texas, he would be in California tomorrow.

He changed and crawled into bed. Thinking of Jade Riley. Who was she?
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like it (: I said i would do one with Justin's Perspective!

-Baylee