Status: Brand New (:

Stranded

Chapter 4

Picking up the hot hair curler, she started on her hair. It was her 17th birthday and she wanted everything to be perfect. She had called her friends many times to make sure they didn't need any help or anything. She was so excited, but had a feeling like everything couldn't be this perfect, or could it.

After she let down the last curl Susie began to stir. Walking into the room she heard "Oh Sissy, your so pretty." She loved her sister to death, what would she do without her. Making their way into the kitchen and preparing food for them both was top priority as they were both starving. Susie got out the bowls and utensils all while Jade made oatmeal, toast, and cut the tops off of strawberries.

Only a little later were they both dressed and in the car making their way over to the party. The place Jessica and Cassidy had chosen was amazing. They rented out the Under 21 club, Rave Light. Walking in both girls gasped. Susie had never been to a place like this, and neither had Jade. She spent her time with Susie, she didn't have time to go out and party.

Jessica walked up behind them. "That was the first thing I said when I say it too, it's perfect isn't it? And they serve drinks all night, virgin ones though, we don't need to find anyone passed out on the floor." She said winking. At her party their had been many people to they had pass out from intoxication.

It would be only hours from before Jade's life was going to change, but not how she thought. Soon she would get a phone call that would changer her life.

Jade's phone rang, only she wasn't there to answer it. Cassidy walked right by it, just in time to catch it on the last ring. "Hello?"

"Hi, is this Jade Riley?" the voice almost sounded familiar, but every ones voice changes on the phone. "Actually, this is her friend Cassidy, she is setting up, do you want me to get her or can I take a message?"

Soon to find out, it was the one and only Justin Bieber on the phone. The only question was why, not that she minded talking to him or anything. "She won a contest, and I was calling to let her know." Then a little thought popped into the back of her mind. "You wouldn't happen to be in Sacramento would you?" He said he was about a half hour away. They arranged for him to show up at her birthday and tell her then. "You don't even know how excited she'll be!" Saying goodbye she ran off to tell Jessica.

It was only 4 o'clock and the club was roaring with energy. Rave Light was the most popular club in town and it felt like everyone came. She had a huge table full of presents that she couldn't wait to unwrap, but that could wait. Because Jade was ready to go dance. She was on the dance floor for all of 2 minutes before Jessica and Cassidy pulled her aside saying they had a present for her.

All of a sudden, Justin Bieber walked onto the stage. "I was wondering if I could have the birthday girl, Jade, come up here?" Everyone started to scream. Jade just stared, until she woke up from her trance and walked up on the stage. "So, Jade, I heard you entered into a contest, you know the one where you could win a vacation with me?" Now he was just teasing her. He could see it in her eyes she was so excited. "I just thought I would come by to tell you that you won." The smile never left Justin's face as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Are you serious?" Was all that would come out of her mouth. "Would this face lie to you?" he said smiling huge. "I hope not!" They both laughed. He asked her if she wanted him to sing a song, of course she said yes. "Which one is your favorite?" "Love Me".

Everyone sang along, especially Jade. Once he was finished he whispered in her ear that they had to be at the airport by 10 PM. That meant she had to go pack. Jessica and Cassidy assured her that they would control the party. She just laughed knowing they would being partying all night long. "Jessica, are you sure you and Cassidy can watch Susie for me?" Jade asked with worried eyes, which confused Justin. "Of course I can, now go, have fun, It's your Birthday!"

Justin ended up following Jade over to her house so she could pack her stuff. She got to open all of her presents to find some new clothes and things, and so it made it a lot easier to pack. Thank goodness her mom was still gone.

"So, do you need any help?" Justin asked as she packed her bags and he sat on her bed.

"No I think I got it. Where are we going anyway?" He shook his head laughing. That was the surprise part. "I can't tell you that, but what I can tell you is bring your swimming suits, and shorts. But bring some warm clothes just in case." After finishing up packing she walked over to the fridge and put a note on the fridge so if her mom did come home early, she would know where her daughters were. Not like she cared though.

It was 9:17 when she was finished and ready to go. She put her bags in the back of Justin's Car and off they were to the airport.

Security wasn't too bad. The lines were short so they blew through that in a breeze. Sitting in the airport they decided to get some food, and on their way back they were laughing at each others jokes. "No I'm serious, this one 50 year old man tried to get me to sign his butt. I'm not kidding, he pulled down his pants and everything!" Justin said laughing. "Well did you do it?" Jade couldn't stop laughing if she wanted to, the ridiculous things people did. "Of course not, as soon as he pulled his pants down, they rushed me away, and thank goodness, I don't know what I would do if they didn't."

The flight was the same way, they were talking and laughing like they'd known each other for years, not a few hours. Evenually Jade fell asleep on Justin's shoulder, and he soon followed. Their flight was the redeye and would be flying all night.
♠ ♠ ♠
7 subscribers! You guys are amazing (: I think this is the longest chapter I've ever written, I hope you like it. Comment and tell me what you think? The comments I've been getting have made me want to Update so much more!

<3 Baylee <3