More than it seems.

Missing you.

"You okay,Cam?" Brandon asks from the left of Cameille. Cameille breathed deeply, eyes closed. They were finally at New York. It was about time, she was about to go biserk for being indoors so much.

"Yeah," Cameille turned to Brandon, opening her eyes. " Just wondering, where are you going to stay?" Brandon had told her at their first meeting that he was going to get off the same stop as Cameille.

Brandon fell silent for a second and starts looking around the train station. Thinking of what to do next. Cameille can't help it but to feel a bit sad. As if something was about to leave her. She knows what this feeling was. It was Brandon leaving her. Wait. He can't leave her. He's her target.

"Uh...Do you know any place where I can stay?" Brandon stares at Cameille, clearly hoping that she does know. Cameille held up her index finger, motioning Brandon to wait...or to shut up. Reaching into her right pocket, Cameille pulled out her phone and dialed her parents' number.

"What are y-" Brandon started but Cameille placed her hand on Brandon lips, to shut him up.

" Hey, mom!" Cameille says cheerfully into the phone.

"Hey dear!" The voice on the other line replies.

"Uhm, mom? I have a question; is it fine if my friend stays with us for a while?" Brandon looks startled. He starts to wave his hands and make a "X" shape with them, motioning Camielle to stop.

"Hm.. Seems fine. Are you still on the train?" Her mother asks. Brandon's now mouthing the word "NO!"

" We just arrived in New york," Cameille smiles while Brandon facepalms his self.

"Oh! That's great! Adam is on his way to pick you guys up right now," Cam's mother says then hangs up. Camielle smile fades.

"What?!" Cameille nearly screams. That was one hell of a shocker. Not Adam! Shit!, Cameille thought.

"What?" Brandon asks. Cameille forgot all about Brandon for a second there. Cameille puts on a smile and stares at Brandon's brown eyes for a while.

" Nothing's wrong." Cameille says, collecting herself. Cameille can see Brandon's hand edgeing closer and closer too her own. She smiles and starts to do the same.

"Hey there, Cammy." A familiar voice errupted from behind the bench. Oh shit. Cameille knew that voice anywhere. Slowly, Cameille turned around and met those same, brown eyes she used to love.

"Hey," Cameille said.

"Who's your friend?" Adam asks, motioning Brandon.

"Brandon," Brandon replies. His voice is hard and icy.

" Nice to meet you, Brandon," Adam says, with that mocking tone of his.

Cameille stands up from the bench and claps her hands together.

"Okay! Now, let's get home!" Cameile says with false enthusiasm, silently hoping Adam would get lost.
------------------------------------------------
The house smelled of lavender. Sweet lavender. Cameille dropped her bags by the stairs and shouted,"Mom! I'm home!" throughout the house. The house changed. A lot. There were now pictures in the hallway, paint on the walls, music throughout the house---wait. Music?

" Cammy!" Cam's mother shouted as she came from the kitchen. Cameille opened her arms wide for a hug. Embracing her mother, Cameille noticed she smelled like vanilla. What has happened?

Pulling away from her mother, smiling, Camille asked what was with the music.

"Oh? You didn't hear? Well, I'll tell you guys later during dinner," Her mom winked. " For now, go to your room and change." Then her attention changed to Adam. " And Adam, dear. Bring this young man to the guest room with you, please."

"Brandon," Brandon held out a hand for Cameille's mother. Cameille's mother smiled and took his hand.

" I'm Ellise," Cameille mother replied. Adam took Brandon's arm and whisper something into his ear that Cam couldn't catch. Slowly, Brandon took his bags and allowed Adam to lead him up the steps.

Cameille followed, but father behind. She didn't want to get too close to Adam. At all. Cameille looked at the walls, beautiful pictures of lakes, mountains and more. She went down the familiar but some what different hallway.

Three doors down on the right was Cameille's room. Slowly edging to it, she placed her fingers onto the doorknob. It was cold. Twisting the door open, it revealed a velvet painted room.

Stepping into the room quickly and shutting the door, Cameille stood there, looking confused, yet happy. She studied the room; black and white flower bed sheets on a full-sized bed, two huge windows on the same wall, with a beautiful view, and laptop in the corner of the room, on top of a desk.

Cameille forgot how much she missed home. Cameille stepped to the side, opening her closet. Cameille stopped. There was a sound in her room. A rustleing sound.

Cameille looked around the room and found a piece of paper at the bottom of her door. Snatching it, Cameille opened the paper.

Hey! Welcome back home. Listen, we need to talk. After dinner,
let's go somewhere. My treat. Just once. Please?
-Adam


Cameille sat by the door, reading the letter over and over. Should she? Cameille stared at her closet. Just once wouldn't hurt, right?
----------------------------------
"Cammy, dear, aren't you a bit, over dressed for a home dinner?" Cam's father asked, while slicing his piece of steak.

"Yeah, but I'm a bit lazy to changed after dinner. Since me and Adam are going somewhere.." Cameille replied. So she decided to go after all. No biggie. Cameille was wearing a tee-shirt with a cute little dino listening to music and skinny jeans. Now that she thinks about it, it wasn't overdressed at all.

Cameille glanced at Brandon, he seemed a little tense. And quiet.

"Okay...So, here's the news-" Cam's mother announced. "Annie's playing the violin!" Just then, annie popped out from under the table with a big "surpise!" from her. Brandon dropped his fork. Poor guy. Must've been too shock to see someone pop out from no where.

"Annie, did you dye your hair?" Cameille asked, staring at Annie's light brown hair.

"Yeah!Nice huh?" Annie replied cheerfully.

Cameille shrugged her shoulders. " Meh. At least now no one would mistake us for the other, huh?"

"Aww. But it was nice to be 'Which one's which?!' twins. Now we're just ' Oh. The red-head's Cammy and the light brown haired one's Annie.'" Annie said.

" So.. The violin?" Cameille asked.

" Yeah! It's like it speaks to me," Annie smiled.

" That's what you said about your pet turtle," Cameille smiled.

" Well..." Annie didn't complete. Annie's parents bursted into laughter.

" You two never change.." Her mother smiled.
------------------------------------------------
" Oh my god, the lights hurt," Cameille complained.

" Oh hush, it's time square. It's supposed to be bright," Adam laughed after. It was true, time square was supposed to be bright. And it was beautiful.

"So why are we here?" Adam had brought Cameille to time square for something. She knows it.

"C'mon, this way." Adam grabbed Cameille's hand and led her through the crowd, 'till they reached a familiar door.

"No.." Cammeile gasped.

"Yes," Adam smiled. It was the door to Cameille's favorite coffee shop. Cameille tried so many other coffee's but this shop was the best. And Adam knew it.

Adam opened the door and the blast of music and the aroma of delicious coffee became aware to Cameille. Adam led her to their usual seat, over in the corner. Far from the stage but a beautiful view.

"Stay here," Adam whispered and left. Cameille inhaled deeply. Even if she just ate, she craved for the coffee, or any of the drinks here. It was the best. She listentend to the songs, and tapped her foot along with it. She missed music,too.

Adam came back and sat down across from Cameille with two cups.

" You choose." Adam said.

" Which is which?" Cameille asked.

" You decide." Adam smirks. Cameille grabbed the nearest cup. It was hot chocolate, with lots of whip cream.

"I'll take this one, " Cameille said, sipping the hot chocolate. Adam laughed. "Okay,"
A few songs passed and Adam stayed silent.

" What's on your mind?" Cameille asked on accident, it was as if it slipped from herr lips.
" I missed you," Adam whispered. Cameille was about to shout un-nice things, but she saw it in his eyes. He really meant it.

"Here, close your eyes and use your ears," Adam said. "Wha-" Cameille stared. " Please," Adam begged. Cameille obliged, she couldn't help it.

Cameile can hear Adam step away from the table. A few moments has past and Cameille had the feeling that she was dicthed. Right about when she was about to open her eyes, she heard Adam. Not near, but not that far. He was speaking through the microphone.

" Hey everybody!" A few cheers. " This song is to someone special. I know I was the one that messed us up but... I'd like to say I'm sorry," A few strums on the guitar and the whole coffee shop falls silent. So did Cameille's thoughts.

Along with the guitar was Adam's voice. It was hard to describe but so beautiful. At the end of the song, there was a roar of cheers. Cameille opened her eyes and stared at the stage. Adam was looking right at her.

" Cameille Andrews, I know we're better than this. We can get through this. Together. I'm in love with you. Whether you like it or not." Adam said. Throughout the whole coffee shop.

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally finished! This was a bit over due... ehehhehe.