Status: Finished. The Sequel is An Allstar Weekend Fan Fic Love Triangle(real sequel)

Love Triangle

What Do We Do Now?

Sarah's POV

We all picked out our dresses. The next day I woke up with Cameron's arm around me. My stomach wasn’t feeling good, all of a sudden I was running to the bathroom. Cameron came in a ran over and helped keep my hair out of my face while I was puking up something.

"I really hope this is from food poisoning and not from something else." I nodded in agreement with Cameron. What happens if I do end up pregnant though?

I mean yes we are engaged but the wedding is in 2 weeks. Hopefully that will be enough to hid anything from my parents suspicions.

I cleaned myself up and then Cameron and I went downstairs. We both sat down on the couch and started watching cartoons. The rest of the guys followed close behind. Alena was already 4 months pregnant by now. Cameron and I would be the first ones married, after us would be Kim and Michael, Alena and Zach, and then Emily and Nathan.

We all then heard a knock on the door. Nathan went and answered it. He came back and said, "Sarah, your parents and little sister are here."

I looked over at Cameron. He looked back at me and we both got up.

"Hey mom, dad" then i looked at my sister, Lily" I wasnt really in the mood to talk to her right now. Imagine the most annoying sister ever, well mine is 10x worse. Constantly in my business telling my parents everything that she sees or thinks that she hears when she spies on us.

"Sarah are you ok you don't look to good."

"Yeah cuz i don't feel good. i think i got food poisoning or something.." my voice trailed off so that the last thing that they heard was poisoning.

"Oh, well i guess we could come back some other time then. Hope you feel better." With that they left.

"Do you know why they came?" Cameron looked at me with a suprising look.

"I actually have no idea." My parents came over at the most random times.

"I'm pretty sure I know why. I'm suprised that you don't even remember." I looked at him, "What do you mean?"

"Well today is your birthday! So in that case Happy Birthday!!" With that he leaned down and kissed me.

"Great i'm sick on my birthday that is just grand. Well at least im starting to feel better. Your kisses always make me feel better." He snaked his arm around my waist.

"Well in that case Dr. Quiseng says that you have to be kissed until you are fully recovered." He said and smilied and then leaned down.

"Well doctor knows best." Our lips then met it took a good 10 minute make out session to get me back up to "full recovery"

We then walked back where the guys were.

"happy birthday!" they all shouted.

"Guys you didnt have to get me presents." Then again I always loved gettng presents when i was little.

"Open it!" They were all really excited.

"Ok." I opened it and there was a scrapbook fillled with all of our memories ever since i moved to the neighborhood.

"oh my gosh you guys. I love it!" I went around hugging everyone. Then Cameron came back into the room with a present too.

"Cameron, you didn't have to get me and present. You are all that i need. I feel like it is the best birthday whenever I spend time with you."

He leaned down and kissed me, "Happy Birthday Sarah" he handed me a bag.

I opened it and there inside of the bag was a teddy bear, chocolates, and a CD on the CD was written Sarah and Cameron's Song, and underneath the CD was a DVD.

"What's this?"

"You have to watch it." He had a really cute smile on his face.

"Ok then to the TV." We all went to the TV and put in the DVD.

It started out with video memories of Cameron and I when I first moved to the neighborhood. Our first dance in 8th grade and then Prom 3 years later. The day that he proposed. By the end of the movie I was happy crying.

"Cameron I love it." We both kissed. Cameron and I then got into the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
not updating until we get some comments people okay so comment!!!!!!!!!! lol please comment and subscribe

I help teach little children to swim on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I volunteer at the library alot. Im going to start caddying soon. SO MANY THINGS TO DO!!!

Subscribe and Comment

The sequel to this story is http://stories.mibba.com/read/388129/An-Allstar-Weekend-Fan-Fic-Love-Triangle-Sequel/1