Status: Finished. The Sequel is An Allstar Weekend Fan Fic Love Triangle(real sequel)

Love Triangle

Trouble In Paradise

Sarah's POV

I turned around only to find Joe standing there. Let me explain. Joe and I used to go out before I dated Cameron. He used to abuse me and tried to rape me. I broke up with him and that is the reason why we moved to Poway. It was only a matter of time before he would find me again. I knew that I would have to abandon my life because if he ever found out that I was engaged he would surely hurt me or even worse he might kill me and everyone close to me that I loved. The only people I told were Zach and Cameron. I couldn’t run away or he would know that it was me for sure.

"Hey Sarah, remember me?" He said this with a smirk on his face.

"Do I know you?" I pretended to not know him.

"of course you do. We used to go out and then you left without telling me anything." his tone became really serious. I started to get scared.

"Sorry I honestly don't know what you are talking about." I was hoping that he couldn’t see through me.

"Oh, sorry must have the wrong person then." He looked puzzled, "Sorry for the misunderstanding, its just that you remind me of the girl I dated." he looked sad and then he left the rest of the girls shocked.

Once he was out of hearing sight. I turned around to the girls.

"We need to leave now!" We both got into the car and sped back to the apartment. I texted Cameron and told him to bring the rest of the guys to the house as well. We all meet at the house Cameron immediately sensing something wrong came over to me.

"What's wrong babe?" He came over and wrapped his arms around my waist.

A single tear escaping from my eyes, I look up at him with terror in my eyes, "he is back. Cameron I'm scared." Cameron and Zach instantly knew what I was talking about. Fear and anger flooded into their eyes. Everyone else didn’t know what was going on. Cameron just held me tighter in the hug.

"Its ok, we wont let him hurt you or get anywhere near you." Cameron then looked into my eyes when he said this. Zach took everyone into the other room to tell everyone what was going on and why Cameron and he were so worried. While Cameron stayed behind and comforted me.

He looked into my eyes, there was something else and he knew it. "What's wrong, there is something else bugging you and not just the fact that your abusive ex-boyfriend is here." I look him in the eyes, "Cameron..I might be pregnant."

It took Cameron a while to understand what I just said and given the circumstances that we were in right now just made it all the more dangerous. Everyone came back into the room.

"So that’s why you didn’t want anything to do with him. I'm so sorry I didn’t know."
Alena had a worried look on her face.

"What do you mean?" I don’t know did I really want to know what he tried to pull on my friends now.

"Well he came over to me and asked me for your number, because he wanted to talk to you about some unsettled business. So I gave it too him." Alena then started to apologize.

Not even a second after she said this my phone started to vibrate. "Cameron, what if it's him."

I opened up my phone and sure enough 1 message. My worse fear had been confirmed it was his number I then opened the message.

[Hey Sarah, I know its you. Y did u pretend that u didn’t know who I was? You should be lucky that your friend gave me your new number. After almost 10 years of searching I have finally found you and now we could be together again]

What do we do now?
♠ ♠ ♠
i couldnt wait!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i had to update anyway. I will update again after
allstarweekendfan13 updates so comment and subscribe!! become my friend and i can add you in these stories if u want!! im going to be working on another novel! Criminal MInds Fans Out There Better Beware The Story Im Working on might also happen during this one idk yet suggestions anyone????