Status: Finished. The Sequel is An Allstar Weekend Fan Fic Love Triangle(real sequel)

Love Triangle

FBI Cases/A Package & Death Threat

Assuming that you know the characters from Criminal Minds the story will continue/ if u don’t know who they are look them up or you wont understand who I'm talking about. This is what they look like.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dpeWTePItvM/TNmOns5vDDI/AAAAAAAABAQ/9zUcmxKkY28/s1600/untitled.bmp
The main site:
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/criminal_minds/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Normal POV

J.J. walks into the room with a file in her hands.

"Ok so we have a case that concerns a female named Sarah Min, and her fiance Cameron Quiseng, the famous bassist from the band Allstar Weekend. They have been getting weird packages in the mail. They assume that it is from her ex-boyfriend, who abused and attempted to rape her. She moved to Poway to try to get away from him but it turns out that he tracked her down and saw her at the mall with her friends, where he then approached her. The packages have contained a death note and only 2 days later she was abducted from her apartment. Her friends were there when she was abducted, Emily, Alena and Kim received minor cuts and bruises. Two more days later her friend, Alena, was abducted as well."

"What did the death note say and why are we getting the case at this point in time and not earlier?" Spencer said while looking through the file.

"The police were being stubborn like usually and thought that they could handle it themselves." Rossi was saying this through his teeth. "because of this another person has been abducted."

"Well I guess its time for a field trip to Poway." Hotch said while they were all heading to the jet. They get into the jet and are on their way.

"Does anyone know or have any witnesses that saw what happened?" Prentiss asked while they were all sitting down.

Morgan took out the laptop and turned the webcam on. "Hey Beautiful, ready to work your magic?"

"I'm already ahead of you. The ex-boyfriend has not had anything active within the past four days. His cell phone was in use 3 hours ago to an unknown number which I'm working on finding right now." Garcia was typing away at the computer. "Thanks baby girl." Morgan then turned to Spencer who was waving a deck of cards implying that he wanted to play rummy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarah's POV

I woke up in a room. It was rather pretty. I still was feeling a little groggy from getting hit in the head. Wait where am I? I turn around and surprisingly see Alena in the corner. I ran over to her and took her pulse. She was still alive but barely breathing. I looked in my pocket. I dialed 911. I had service but it wouldn’t let me make a call. I went to the inbox, 1 message received from Cameron. [hey are you ok where are you?] I responded the screen then said {sent successfully} I just hope it would make it to him in time. I looked around for any windows, I find one in the very corner of the room. It has bars and locks on it. I see Joe all the way out in the woods and there is a garbage bag and he is digging a hole.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cameron's POV

I looked down at my phone hoping that she would respond. The FBI had finally arrived at the apartment and started to search for any clues to what might have happened so we could catch Joe. I wanted to beat his ass when I find him. All of a sudden my phone vibrates. 1 new message, From Sarah.
[Cameron I'm fine. I don’t know where I am. Alena is here with me but she is barely breathing. I'm scared what if he finds out.]

I sent her a message. [Can you try to call us again so then they could try to track where you are?]

My phone then started to ring. The FBI had everything hooked up and was ready to trace the call. I answered it.

"Cameron, the woods we're somewhere in a house in the woods. Hurry up find me I think that he is burying a body or something there is a garbage bag and he has a shovel and is digging a hole. I'm scared. Please help me." She was in tears by this point. I felt so helpless. Cuz there was nothing I could do right now to help her or even try to comfort her."Cameron, what if he finds out." I hear footsteps in the background. "If I find out about what and who are you talking to?" It was Joe.

"No one I'm talking to no one." I hear him come over to her. "How dare you call him. You stupid little bitch." I heard him slap her. He then took the phone and said, "Hello, Cameron, you need to stay away from Sarah, because if you don’t you leave me no choice but to kill her do you understand." He hung up the phone.

"I've got the location. They are in the old abandoned house in Greenville Woods." I turn around and see Morgan standing there and motioning over for me to follow him. I then get into the car as they turn on the sirens and we are off to go save Sarah.

Morgan and Reid were asking me questions while we were on the way to the abandoned house.

"Is there anything else about Sarah that we should know." Reid then started looking through the file.

"Yeah, we found out just a few days before the package came in the mail that she might be pregnant. I told her that I wouldn’t let anything happen to her." I looked down at my hands remembering the promise that I made to her. "Why did you want me to come with?"

"We were going to use you as back-up if we needed it and to help be there to calm her down when we get there." Morgan then turned to Reid and saw that they were arriving at the destination. "Show Time." Morgan, Prentiss, J.J., Rossi, and Hotch got out of the car. The rest of the S.W.A.T. team close behind. Reid stayed behind with me in case Joe decided to come after me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sarah's POV

I heard someone yelling outside the door. Joe swore and then dragged me and Alena with him out onto the balcony. He pointed the gun at my head and a gun at Alena's head right when they burst into the room. We were both tied up and had no way of defending ourselves.

"Don't move or I swear I will kill her." He kept shaking the gun at my head and at Alena 's.
Don't Let Her Die

Cameron's POV

I saw him bring her out onto the balcony. He was holding a gun to her head. On the other side of him was Alena. The FBI had stepped into the room and were all pointing the gun at him. He refused to budge.

"Joe you know you love her to much to kill her." Rossi was trying to talk him out of it but I think he was just making him more angry.

"Why do you think that I brought that other girl here." He was screaming on the top of his lungs at them. He started to shake the gun at Alena's head.

"You don’t have the guts to kill her." Rossi was really getting on my nerves now. Zach would be pretty pissed off if Joe killed Alena.

"Oh really. Just watch me." I saw him take the gun and point it at Alena's stomach. Then a shot rang out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sarah's POV

I saw Alena bleeding out. There was nothing I could do to save her because Joe kept on holding the gun and I was tied up. I look down to see if I would be able to jump and I see Cameron there. Joe looks down to see what I was looking at. I tried to block his view. He saw Cameron the gun went from my head to pointing at Cameron."No, Don't" I couldn’t watch. I heard a gun shot ring out. I wouldn’t dare to open my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i couldnt wait anymore i had to update !!!!!!!!!!
THE ACTUAL ENDING WILL BE IN THE STORY:
AN ALLSTAR WEEKEND FAN FIC LOVE TRIANGLE SEQUEL
I am going to from here start and make alternative endings with a whole new story.
Comment Please and Subscribe!!

Next chapter is also intense !!!!!!!!!!11