Status: Finished. The Sequel is An Allstar Weekend Fan Fic Love Triangle(real sequel)

Love Triangle

The Big Question

Sarah's POV

So we finally arrived at The Intersection we were in Grand Rapids oh by the way. When we got there it was time for soundcheck so while the boys went to sound check I decided to take a nap while backstage. When I woke up the concert was already over and the boys were getting ready for the meet and greet afterwards.

"Hey nice to see that you decided to wake up." Zach then came over and took me by the waist outside to where all of the screaming fans were. The first thought that went to my mind was That sure is A LOT of Fans!!! I mean there was a huge line to meet these guys.

"Don't worry you will be fine, I'm right here I will protect you from the very excited fans." I laughed.

"Who will protect you then because I'm pretty sure that they would want you more than they would me." We both laughed at that. Cameron came over to us after about 2 hours had past and said that it was time to go out to get something to eat. The rest of the guys agreed so Cameron, Nathan, and Zach decided to meet Michael and me at the hotel since we lost the rock, paper, scissors game so that meant that we both had to get the food for the night.

So on the way to McDonald's we ordered the usual and on the way back Michael started asking questions well any guy would ask and then the "some things are meant to be and some aren't" conversation came up.

"What do you mean?" I was really confused at what point he was trying to get across.

"Well you know that Cameron has been rather unhappy lately right?" Michael said in a questionable tone.

" Well of course i noticed I asked him if anything was wrong and he told me it was nothing then he just walked to the van. " i still wonder why he won't tell me i mean he has always told me everything something must have been really wrong for him to not want to tell me.

" I know why he's acting like that!" Michael said in a child-ish IKnowSomethingThatYouDontKNow tone.

"Can you tell me?" Michael gave me a look. "Why would i tell you. If you guess then i will say yes or no because he didn't want me to tell you but i'm technically not telling you if you guess."

Ok so know i had to figure out i don't want this to be obvious that i know or at least confirm the reason that i think Cameron's upset.

"well did he not get his giraffe for his birthday or something?" I asked because i knew Cameron loved getting stuffed giraffes from fans.

"Sarah think, when you told him that you and Zach were going out how did he react?" Michael was getting impatient.

"Well he looked devastated and ran to the van."

"So then what do you think that he did that for?" Michael said with more enthusiasm in his voice than a 5 year old who just discovered chocolate for the first time.

"You mean Cameron Loves Me? Are you sure that he does i mean did he tell you that?"

Michael didn't even hesitate,"Of course he told me duh, I know everything and he tells me everything but just don't tell him i told you that!!!"

"Ok Michael i won't!" I started laughing to myself. Then we arrived at the hotel and we walked into the room and it was now time to assign beds...

I wonder who i will be sleeping with i mean there was only 2 beds one in each room so the guys decided that they would rotate being on the floor or if possible 3 on a bed. The beds were pretty big. The sleeping arrangement that was decided:
Zach, Cameron and Me in one of the beds.
Michael and Nathan in the other.

Now I had time to find out if Cameron actually did love me because then he would try to steal me away from Zach when Zach falls asleep... This should be interesting! I got to the shower first while Michael and Nathan went into their room next store to get ready for bed which only left Zach, Cameron and Me. When I got out Zach got his clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower as well but not without kissing me on the check first.
That only left me and Cameron in the room...
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe i love writing these stories and i just realized that too. So you tell me what do you think will happen next.