Status: Finished. The Sequel is An Allstar Weekend Fan Fic Love Triangle(real sequel)

Love Triangle

OMCQ (Oh My Cameron Quiseng) oh boy

Sarah's POV

Ok so this is just great i'm in the hotel room with Cameron while Zach is taking a shower. I'm really freaking out right now because now that i know that he likes me what if he tries to pull something on me.
So to avoid all awkwardness I decided to take out my laptop and go on facebook so I could talk to some old friends and possibly skype. After I got everything out and was comfortable in the bed Cameron decided to come over and see what I was doing. Crap Crap Crap I thought I got a text from my friend saying that she wouldn't be able to skype shit now what was I supposed to do?

"Whatcha doin' on the laptop?" Cameron asked as he was getting comfortable in the bed next to me and was getting a little to close for comfort. I mean don't get me wrong but he smelled really good. Wait why did i just say that.

"Well, I'm talking to some friends before i head off to bed. By the way are you sure that there is nothing wrong?" Crap why did I ask that I know why he's acting like that I shouldn't rush him to confirm that Michael was indeed telling the truth for once.

"Hey umm... I know that you were asking me what was wrong and I the reason why I have been acting really weird lately is because i like you Sarah, I mean I Love You. Yes I know that your dating Zach right now I get it. But I just had to get that off of my chest because I didn't want you to hate me for acting so weird and I want you to know that if Zach ever does anything that upsets you if you want I'm always open to anything that you have to say." Cameron was still really nervous after he said it I could tell.

I knew that he was telling the truth because whenever we hung out he never lied to me. I could totally tell if he was lying because be would try to change the subject almost immediately after he answered the question under his breath. He didn't do that this time though. I knew then that Michael was telling the truth Cameron was head-over-heels for me. I hated to admit it but a couple of times I think that he was flirting with me whenever Zach wasn't around for a reason. He was trying to get me to fall for his charm over time. I wasn't going to fall for it at least I don't think that I was....

Crap I 'm blushing shit shit shit. I decided to shut down my laptop and pack it away hoping that Cameron wouldn't see my face. As I was walking back to the bed I was thinking about what he said I couldn't help but to notice how pretty his eyes were; a perfect shade of hazel/green/ and blue that sparkled when the light hit them at a certain angle. I told him that I was going to go to sleep.

"Hey Sarah?"

"Yes Cameron?" I said with a questionable tone in my voice. It was a trap right when I turned around to face him
Cameron started leaning in towards each me...our lips made contact and I forgot about everything something felt different I felt like i was in another dimension. Then he started getting really passionate in the kiss. I found myself kissing him back? WTF Then I started to realize what we were doing and remembered that it was Cameron not Zach.. SARAH WAKE UP THIS IS CAMERON NOT ZACH!!! YOUR BOYFRIEND IS ZACH. STOP KISSING CAMERON!! I quickly pushed him away. Cameron seemed really confused but then again so was I. The kiss that I had with Cameron was actually better than the one I had with Zach?! Zach will be so mad at me but if I don't tell him sometime then there would be no honesty in our relationship and most if not all relationships are based on honesty. I really didn't want to lose him. Zach is the best thing that has happened to me... at least i think he is. Shit No No No I found myself questioning my relationship with Zach.

"Sarah, are you ok. I thought that you were enjoying that but now your starting to turn really red." Cameron seemed really concerned.

"Why did you just kiss me. You know I'm dating Zach." I was starting to become really nervous, mad, and confused all at the same time.

Just then Zach came out of the bathroom.

Zach's POV

So I just finished with my shower, brushed my teeth and I got my clothes on and went to the bed where Sarah and Cameron were. Sarah looked so red.

"Hey Sarah were you holding your breath because of the way that Cameron smells or something because you look really red?" I tried to find a cup so I could bring her the glass of water but there were none in sight.

Cameron offered to go to the lobby to get some plastic cups and ice. Once he left it was only Sarah and me. Once I was sure that Cameron was out of hearing distance I asked her what had happened.

She told me about how Cameron told her that he loved her. She also told me how Cameron told her to turn around and then he leaned in to kiss her and how she was tricked by him. She then got really nervous. She was on the verge of tears.

"Zach please don't be mad at me." Whenever a girl says that to you something you know that you don't want to think about comes to mind. When I didn't say anything she went on.

"I got caught up in the moment and started kissing him back. But right when I started to realize what was happening I quickly pushed him away. Then thats when you heard the last part of what I said to Cameron as you were walking out of the bathroom." she seemed really upset with herself.

"Yes I' m upset about it but I'm more upset that Cameron would do something like that."

When we were little Cameron and I both had a crush on her and we made a deal that if one of us were to start dating her at any time in the future that the other would back off.
I was getting really pissed off at Cameron. I can't believe he actually did that.

"I don't want to wake anyone up this late at night just so I can kick his ass so that he can get what he deserves. Plus I don't want you to see how things would go down. I will take care of all of this tomorrow." I pulled her into a hug.

Just then he walked in the door...
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this at about 2:30 in th morning hope you like it.
PLEASE TELL EVERYONE TO SUBSCRIBE!!! if u have any ideas leave them as comments and i will have shout outs for those whos ideas i decide to use.