Status: Finished. The Sequel is An Allstar Weekend Fan Fic Love Triangle(real sequel)

Love Triangle

Secret Meetings/Friend With Benefits

Cameron's POV

Sarah then pulled away "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I sort of got carried away. I never should have done that. Omg Please Don't tell Zach I don't want him to know about this. " She seemed really nervous and scared. I looked into her chocolate brown eyes they were so pretty.

"Know about what? The fact that you kissed me? Oh why would I tell him that he would only get really pissed off and probably yell at me. I now know that you definitely love me! I knew that you didn't love him." I was really happy my plan has finally worked. Now we had to hide this from Zach.

"No I still love him but I think I'm starting to fall in love with you more and more. How are we going to keep Zach from finding out?I don't want him to know about 'us' because to be honest i'm still in love with him too. I didn't want it to come to this." She seemed really scared. I knew she still really liked Zach but now she is definitely falling for me.

"The only thing that we could do is to keep 'us' a secret. At least until after the tour. How about we be friends with benefits until you figure everything out." The tour would end in a week. Then it would be time to go back to school until next summer which is when our next tour is.

"i don't know Zach might get suspicious."

"Well thats why we would do any 'stuff' in secret." She looked confused.

"How? We are always together. Zach would never leave my side as long as he is awake. " Sarah was thinking really hard about what she was doing.

I then decided to mention my idea, "That's why we would meet in secret. Possibly after he falls asleep then we could both leave the room and hang out."

"Ok, we can try but we should head back now they will be waking up soon." She started towards the elevator and I followed close behind.

The doors opened and there stood Zach. Sarah looked at Zach and then he gave me the look.

"What? He went with me to get my phone. We didn't do anything and he didn't try to pull anything ok? I didn't want to wake you up because you were sound asleep. Cameron was already up so I asked him to come with me."

Zach looked at me then back at Sarah.

"Come on lets get ready to go to breakfast then." Zach seemed relieved and so did I.

We both stepped out of the elevator and got dressed and went downstairs where we met Michael, Nathan, and Kim. Zach and Sarah sat together and he put his arm around her. I was mad but then I remembered we were secret friends with benefits. I had to step up my game in order to get her all to myself by the end of the tour. That gave me only 7 days.

Our secret meetings idea was safe for now...but how long would it last.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was hard to write lol.
Please Subscribe and Comment !!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Follow :

@allstarweekendfan13
@alliebear96