Status: Unfinished

I Want to Love and Back

Meet the Parents

We were heading home. And Erin was smirking. "I hear John Ohh's really nice..." she said as The Maine's Everything I Ask For starts to play on the radio.
"Let it go, E." I groaned. I started to sing along. I was a fan even before we got famous. They've inspired me. After the song, there was a promo of our tour with The Maine and We Are The In Crowd. I grinned at Erin who turned up the volume.

I dropped her off at her place and told her I'll see her at band practice and headed home.

I was going to surprise my parents, they don't really know I was supposed to be home today. I went to the kitchen where I heard them. "HEY YOU GUYS!!!" I practically screamed.

"Sydney!" they both got up and started to hug me til I can't breathe.

"I missed you guys! I've been studying a lot this week for the finals." I groaned as we sat down by the dining table.

"How'd that go? Where's Erin? How is she? When are you leaving for tour? And where's your stuff?" my mom asked in a rush.

"Slow down, honey." my dad said, patting my mom's back. I laughed. I missed this and I'll probably won't see them for three months which made my heart ache..

"The tests were not complicated but not easy either. Erin's at her place and she's fine. I'll be leaving on Tuesday for tour and my things are still inside my car." I answered her like the words were rehearsed. "Let's grab dinner later after band practice?" I asked them.

"Sure." dad replied. We heard a ding and realized it was mom's cookies and she went to get them.

"So, kiddo. Find anyone yet?" I knew that he meant boys. I've dated, yeah. But nothing serious.

"No, Dad. Though I am going to meet the man of my dreams when I was 14 on tour." I said.

"That John kid? The one from The Stains?"

"The Maine, dad." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hope he's nice." he chuckled. I know. It's weird I talk about boys with my dad. But I guess that's just how we are. Mom came back with the cookies. I ate almost everything until my folks gave me this look to show how insane I am.

"Oh crap. Late for band practice." I murmured. I kissed my parents goodbye and headed to my car.

30 minutes late = BIG BIG TROUBLE.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two!!! This is just part of the intro. John's in the next one! Comments? please :3
SHOUT OUT TO MY FELLOW NIQQAS OUT THERE! Jannah and Bianca!