Status: Unfinished

I Want to Love and Back

Ready, Set, Go!

I said goodbye to my parents feeling a little teary-eyed and headed to E's place. I parked my car in front of Erin's house. My mom's going to pick it up tomorrow. The bus would be here in thirty minutes or so. When I went to the kitchen, WATIC was already there. I greeted them all and went to where Cameron was seated and tapped his shoulder. He smiled warmly at me and hugged me tight. I sat down beside him. "You're eyebrows seem bushier, Cam" I said touching his brows.

"Your boobs seem flatter, Syd." he mocked my tone. I just glared at him and I was grateful he didn't touch my boobs. I've known Cameron Hurley pretty well. We met three years ago and we've became the best of friends. Then I remembered that time when we got drunk and slept together last year. I told him he was my first and he told me I was his too. Things didn't really go all weird but we still had our awkward moments and sweet moments.

"How are you, Syd?" he asked me.

"I've been fine. Been studying a lot, being anti-social lately and I think I lost the alcohol in my body. I missed you though, Cam. It's really nice to see you. How are you?" I smiled.

"I missed you more, Sydney."---he smiled the only smile that kills me---"I've been good. I'm seeing someone and I really like her..." he said.

"That's great, Cam. I have to meet her sometime K? I want to see if she passes The Sydney Girlfriend Test." I smirked. I still cared for Cam. And I loved him ever since. But I don't know what kind of love I felt for him.

"So...I see you've met your future husband..." he looked over to John. I caught his eye and smiled. He smiled back shyly and abruptly looked away.

"He heard you, you idiot!" I hissed and glared at him.

"Woah! Don't beat me up, Princess." he chuckled and threw his hands up in the air in dramatic defeat. I can't help but to laugh. Until he snatched my notebook from me and started to flip the pages. "This is really good, Syd. It's so interesting..." he complicated my sketches.

"Well. Boredom makes you do interesting stuff...but you won't regret it." I said. Cam looked me in the eyes with a serious look.

"Drunkenness does to." then he focused back on my notebook. That awkward moment when one of your best friends bring up that time when you slept together and says he doesn't really regret it. Yeah, I'm having that moment. I smiled moronically and headed to the kitchen.

"You hungry?" he was leaning on the counter wearing a baseball shirt.

"Are you trying to kill me with a fucking heart attack, John?" I jumped. He took a few steps toward me and smiled. "Maybe" he was so close I can smell him ohmygawd. He went to the refrigerator and came back with a bar of Snickers. I took a bite and returned it to him.

"COME ON, LOVEBIRDS! WE'RE LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!!!" Erin yelled. I felt the blood rush up to my cheeks. John just chuckled let me ahead of him. He helped me with my luggage. Which was sweet. I always liked him for the way he sings heir songs. It's just so true and pure when he does. I realized I hardly knew him and I wanted to. Is he a cool guy? Is he even-tempered? Is he romantic? An ass?
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 4 everyone!!! So you've got the story of Cameron and Sydney now. Less John but more Cameron! Tell me what you think! Comments? The next chapter is ADORABLE OKAY~