‹ Prequel: Two Worlds Collide
Status: Will update after midterms

Feelings Never Change

Back in action pt 1

Image

Jessica's P.O.V

“We’re home!!” I yelled as I ran off my bus and towards the Philips Arena. We were currently in my hometown of Atlanta, Georgia getting ready for a sold out show at the Philips Arena. When my manager told me that we had sold out the show and that this is where I would start performing again, I couldn’t help but scream in pure excitement. I remember driving by this arena as it was being built when I was younger. One of my dreams of performing was to be able to have a sold out show here and it was finally happening. My other dream was to have a sold out show at Madison Square Garden. Both, Chelsey and Justin, had already achieved that dream and to say I wasn’t jealous was a huge understatement.

“Are you kidding me?! Finally I will be able to sleep in my OWN bed at my OWN house!” Justin dramatically exclaimed as he walked off his own bus that had pulled up behind mine.

I heard someone sigh besides me and I turned and saw Chelsey standing there, “Can we just go in already? I’m ready for a nap.”

I rolled my eyes and laughed as started following a security guard towards the doors that would lead us into the arena. If someone really knew me they would be able to tell that I was beyond excited to be here. When we walked in through the doors, ice cold air hit us, “Why is it so cold!” Justin shrieked.

The security guard who was leading us to our dressing rooms turned his head, “There was a hockey game recently and the ice is still out. They covered it with wood to be able to set up your stage.”

I saw Justin’s ice go wide at the mention of hockey, “Didn’t Scooter say that you would be able to play hockey soon?” I asked him.

Justin snorted, “Yeah, in a few weeks when we have more than one day off. But I think we’re going to be somewhere in England by that time.”

I nodded my head just as we walked up to an elevator, “How many people does the stadium seat? If you know.” I asked the security guard as we waited for the elevator to arrive.

He thought about it for a second or two, “If I’m correct, I believe 21,000+ for concerts. Since your stage is in the center and much smaller than maybe a few hundred more.”

Our eyes were wide when we heard the number, “That’s a lot of people.” Chelsey stated.

“MSG probably housed more people than this, so it shouldn’t be nothing to you.” Justin told Chelsey.

Just as he finished his statement, the elevator arrived. We all stepped in and waited patiently as the elevator took us to the basement where everything was located. If I remember correctly from one of the tours through this building, there was an operating snack bar near the dressing rooms. (A/N: I’m just making this up.) “Does the snack bar still operate down here?” I asked just as the elevator doors opened and colder air hit us. I wrapped the sweater I was tighter around my torso.

“Yes it does and it’s already preparing your favorite foods.” The security guard told us.

“So I can get a big Mac when ever I want?” Justin sounded like a little kid as he asked that.

The security guard laughed and nodded his head as we walked up to a wood door with a Gold star tapped on it, “This is your dressing room Mr. Bieber. Heater is already on in there so it should be as cold as out here.”

Justin said thank you and kissed mine and Chelsey’s cheek before walking in. Right before we were able to walk away we heard a loud cheer. “There’s also Big Mac’s in there.” The guard also told us.

Chelsey and I laughed, “He’s been wanting that for quite some time now. His begging was actually starting to get annoying.” Chelsey laughed after I said that.

We walked up to another door and this time Chelsey’s name was on it, “There’s a basket of fruit and different salads are in your room and the heater is on as well.”

Chelsey said her thanks before walking in and closing the door, “Since you’re the headliner of this tour, your room is bigger. You have an actual working kitchen in your room as well as a double door fridge that is stocked with Pomogranite and blueberry juice’s and sushi. You can also order anything you like and a chef here will prepare it for you.”

“How are you able to remember all that?” I asked amazed.

He shrugged his shoulders as we walked up to another wood door and on the gold star was my name, “We’re trained to remember everything before a performer arrives.”

I nodded my head and opened the door to my dressing room, instantly blown away by the chic look to the room. The couch was a dark violet with white feathered pillows and matched blankey, hanging in the center was a chandelier with dark violet jewels handing from it. There were also Egg chairs handing from the celling, matching the couch. There was also a bar where the kitchen is and three match stools were placed under the bar counter, “This is beautiful.” I gushed.

“Each room is different. We’ll I better get going. There’s a phone and phone numbers on the bar incase you need anything. You have about six hours before you need to do a run through. Good luck!” I told him goodbye as he shut the door and I walked over towards the couch. I laid down on top of it, placing my head on a pillow and pulling the blanket over my body as I started to fall into quick nap.

JUSTIN’S P.O.V

I strolled through the hallways with my hands in my soccer pants, quietly humming a tune a loud. I had just woken up from my hour nap and I found myself beyond bored. I had just left Chelsey’s dressing room because she was still sleeping. I wouldn’t blame her, it was barely ten in the morning and we had a few hours to kill before it was time to rehearse. Normally I would be on twitter, or playing a video game but I didn’t feel like doing either of those. Strange.

I found myself outside of Jessica’s room, starring at the star plaque on the door with her name. I was going to knock on the door when a piano started playing. I placed my ear on the door and listened for anything. Then Jessica started singing a song that I have never heard her sing before.

”People always say I have a laugh like my mother does. Guess that makes sense, she taught me how to smile when things get rough. Ive got her spirit and she’s always got my back. When I look at her I think, I wanna be just like that.”

I lifted my head off the door and looked at in admiration. Jessica was singing a song that was about her mom. I wasn’t sure if her mom knew about the song and since I didn’t want to disturb Jessica I looked to my left and saw only crew workers down the hall. I looked to my right and thanked the lord that both my mom and Jessica’s mom were walking towards me.

My mom looked up and saw me standing in front of Jessica’s door and gave me a puzzled look, “Justin what are you doing? You should be resting.”

I put my finger up to my lips and motioned them to come forward. They both scrunched up their eyebrows and walked forward. “Be quite and put your ear to the door and listen.”

They nodded their heads and the three of us put our ears upon the door just in time for Jessica to start singing again,

”When I love, I give it all I got, like my mother does. When I’m scared, I bow my head and pray, like my mother does. When I feel weak and un-pretty I know im beautiful and strong because; I see myself like my mother does.”

I looked over at Jessica’s mom and saw that she was tearing up a bit so I did what I thought was right and turned around and ran towards the sitting area that was across from us and grabbed the tissue box that was sitting on the coffee table. I then ran back over toward my mom and handed them both a tissue. Jessica’s mom smiled at me and mouthed “Thank you”. I smiled at her and placed my ear back on the door.

”I’ve never met a stranger, I can talk to anyone like my mother does, I let my temper fly, but she can walk away when she’s had enough. She see’s everybody for who they really are. I’m so thankful for her guidance, She helped me get this far!”

“She’s a rock, She is grace, She’s an Angel, she’s my heart and soul, She does it all. When I love, I give it all I got like my mother does. When I’m scared, I bow my head and pray like my mother does. When I’m weak and un-pretty, I know I’m beautiful and strong because I see myself like my mother does. Like my mother does. I hear people saying. I’m starting to look, like my mother does.”


When Jessica finished singing I looked over once again towards her mom and saw my mom with her arm wrapped around her. “I should go in but I don’t want her to see that I was crying.” Jessica’s mom stated as she looked from my mom to me.

“I can go in and pretend that I wasn’t standing here.” I suggested.

My mom and her mom nodded their heads and started to walk away. I pulled my hat off and ran my hand through my hair to make it look like I just woke up. I then placed my hat back on my head and raised my fist to the door, lightly tapping it.

“Who is it?” I heard Jessica ask.

I smiled, “It’s Justin! Can I come in?” I replied.

I didn’t hear her reply back so I just waited for a few seconds before Jessica opened the door and smiled at me. “Hey how was your nap?” she asked as she motioned for me to walk in.

I walked into her large suite and noticed that she had a baby grand in one corner and a variety of guitars in the other along with a couch, love seat, and two recliner chairs, “It was good. How was your nap?” I asked her as I sat down on the couch.

“I couldn’t really sleep because a song started forming in my head and I just needed to get it out.” She beamed at me as she sat opposite of me on the couch and wrapped herself in a fleece blanket. “I haven’t written a song in ages it seems.”

I smiled knowing secretly that the song she was talking about was the one our mom and I just finished listening to, “Really? What’s it about? Can I hear it?” I laughed.

She smiled, “Slow down with the question JB,” She laughed. “Of course you can hear it but tonight okay?”

I faked a frowned, “Why not?”

“Because I want it to be a surprise. Its for my mom.” She told me as she leaned her head on the back of the couch.

“Ah I see. I’m sure she will like it.” I told her as I copied her actions and leaned back against the couch, grabbing the extra fleece blanket off the couch and throwing it on me.

“So how are you?” I heard her ask.

I looked over at her, “I’m fine why?” I was confused as to why she asked me.

“I was just curious really.” She told me.

I was confused beyond belief, “There’s got to be a reason as to why you asked me.”

Jessica sighed and sat up, “How are you after you and Selena broke up? Chelsey told me and I haven’t had a chance to make sure you were okay.”

I starred at her in shock. I was taken back that she would ask me something like that but I completely understood. She was worried about me and that made me fall in love her even more, “I’m fine. It just wasn’t working out.”

“May I know why?” She pestered.

I sighed, “I am in love with someone else and I didn’t want to lead her on.”

“Who are you in love with?” She asked me.

I laughed, “You are really curious today.”

She smiled at me, “I just want to know what’s going on. We hardly talk anymore.”

That was true. Since that incident in her hotel room a few weeks ago, we haven’t talked like we used to. We don’t talk like the way we did when we first met, “Yeah I know. I miss our old ways.”

“I miss us Justin. I missed sitting with you and eating Sour Patch kids and just talking about anything under the Sun.” she whispered.

I felt my heart swell just a bit when she told me that; “I miss us as well Jessica. You don’t know how much it hurts to not be able to be with you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so so so so sorry!!! I hope this 6 page, over 2000 word chapter makes up for everything...

Comment Subscribe!