Status: brand new

The Indian Summer

Chapter Two

"You're playing that wrong." I said, leaning against the doorway of All Time Low's dressing room. Jack was sitting in a chair, strumming the chorus of one of my songs. "It's supposed to be A, not A minor. A minor is discordant with the rest of the notes."

He looked up and grinned, "I was hoping you would come correct me." He put the guitar in its stand and stood up. I grinned and hugged him, wrapping my arms around his waist. "I'm sorry I ruined all the plans..."

Jack and I had a long talk earlier, after Kaleb came. Last week, we decided to announce that we were dating at the end of All Time Low's set tonight, but I didn't want Kaleb to be awkward. He had always freaked out when I had boyfriends before...even after we stopped talking. I didn't want his visit to be hectic or dramatic. Jack was understanding, and agreed we would keep it a secret until Kaleb left.

"You didn't ruin anything." He said, resting his chin on my head and hugging my shoulders. "I like shaking things up."

I smiled and hugged him for a while longer before I finally released him. "Are you excited for tonight? You get to play your new single, right?"

"Yep! We've been practicing that so much, I've almost forgotten how to play all the other songs." he laughed, which made me laugh to.

I nodded, "Alex is such a slavedriver."

"Nah, this was Zack. To have a name that rhymes with mine, we sure are opposites." Jack sat back down in his chair and I leaned against the wall next to him.

"Really?" I pondered this, "Zack seems cool."

Jack cackled. "He's evil." Then he patted his leg, "Now come here. My mom always said to give the lady the seat."

I smiled, "I'm not sure that's quite what she meant, Jack."

"You've never met my mother." He smiled at me and pulled me down to sit on his knee. "Now, what do you want for Christmas, little girl?"

I laughed and tried to stand up, but Jack had his arms firmly around my waist. "Tell me!" he laughed, "Tell Santa Jack!"

I turned to look at him and squirmed, "A...pony!" I said through my gasping for air from laughing so hard. He continued to tickle me, "And?"

"Rollerskates!" I grinned.

"/And/?"

I stopped squirming, finally understand what he wanted me to say and smiled at him, catching my breath. I smiled and kissed his cheek, "I'm not saying it."

"Say it!" he started to move his fingers in tickle motions, going towards my tummy. "Say it!"

"No!" I tried to guard my stomach.

"Say it!" he cried.

"No!"

"Say it, Anya!" he tickled me fiercely. "C'mon, say it!"

"I want..." I laughed, "I want to fuck the burrito!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Dos! Ay, ay, ay! :)
Thanks for being cool, Joey!
ALSO, in chapter one. "His hair was light-blond" blond was so supposed to be brown. Too lazy to edit. Soz.

everyone go add my bff, joelle or joey, : http://member.mibba.com/109744
and go check out our collab atl fan fiction: http://stories.mibba.com/read/378233/Made-in-Wonderland/