Untitled

Off To New Jersey It Is Then!

Well, here I stand, about to get on a plane to live with my uncle in New Jersey. Ever since my mom died I had been living with my dad in Denver, Colorado. I was kind of happy my to be getting out of Colorado, as much as I loved it. I just needed to get away.
I was too lost in thought to realize my dad trying to talk to me.
“Cherie! Hello? CHERIE!” My dad, Steve was waving his hand in front of my face.
My dad was a really nice guy, really he was. I really wanted to go live with my Uncle Bob, and start a new life in New Jersey. Yeah, I know it’s dangerous but I don’t care. He’s the only uncle I have and he’s awesome.
“Sorry dad. I was spacing out.” I tried to make my smile look as happy as possible, I think my dad could see through it though.
“They called your row to get on the plane sweetheart.” My dad said half smiling. “You know, you don’t have to go.”
“I know daddy but I really want to go live with Uncle Bob Dazzler!” I laughed at my nickname for him.
I gave my dad one last hug and boarded the plane. I loved flying, but I don’t know about a plane ride this long. I might go insane!
I finally found my seat and was happy that I had the whole row to myself. I immediately put on my Ipod full blast as we took off. I was fast asleep in about 5 minutes flat.


sorry it's so short