Untitled

Another Dream

“Watch out. I’m more dangerous than you think.” He smirked.
“What are you talking about?” I asked curiously.
“I mean, that you have to stay away from me.” He spat.
“But I don’t want to stay away from you. I can’t.” I shook my head in disbelief of what this beautiful human being was telling me.
“You must!” He said as he grabbed my shoulders and shook me. He immediately saw the fear in my face and took a step back. “I’m sorry.” He apologized and looked down.
“It’s ok.” I smiled and took a step towards him.
He looked back up at me with sadness in his eyes. Every expression he made, every word he said, would melt my heart. And seeing sadness in his eyes made me want to cry with him and hold him in my arms.
“Please, you must listen to me.” He said softly. “Stay. Away.”
Again, he started to back away. I watched his beautiful figure turn and run in to the forest.
“Wait!” I called and ran after him.


“Wait!” I screamed and woke in a cold sweat.
I shook my head and swung my feet off the bed. I lazily reached my dresser and pulled out some clean clothes.
After I finished getting dresses, doing my hair, and brushing my teeth I went down stairs for some breakfast.

“Morning sunshine!” Bob smiled.
I groaned and grabbed some cereal. Bob laughed and continued to read the morning paper.
“I heard you scream earlier.” Bob said getting serious. “Is everything ok?” He asked concerned.
“Oh yeah, I’m fine. It was just a dream.” I reassured him taking a bite of my cereal.
“Well,” Bob sighed as he looked at his watch. “I have to get going. I have to be in early today. I have a patient who said they have to have an emergency.”
“Ok, have fun with that.” I chuckled.
Bob rolled his eyes and grabbed his coat on the back of his chair. “Alright, I’ll see you tonight.”
“Ok see ya!” I smiled as he walked out the door.

Putting away the cereal, and putting the dirty dishes in the sink, I started to think about my reoccurring dream.
What did this all mean? Was it true? Should I really stay away from him? No. I can’t possibly stay away from him.

As I slid into my car, I decided I would talk to him today. But I had no idea what to say.
I was thinking things over when I pulled into the parking lot and saw…him.