Untitled

Finally At Bob Dazzler's Place

It had started to rain, so we scrambled to get my bags from the back and get in the house as fast as we could.

“Jeez, I never knew it could rain that hard!” I said laughing as the Bob and I walked in to the kitchen, soaking the floor with our wet feet on the way.
“You remember where your room is right?” Bob asked as he started to make some coffee.
“Of course I do.” I said being dramatic and rolling my eyes. Bob laughed at my oddness.

I grabbed my oversized suitcase and pulled it up the stairs into my room, the third door on the right. Having an over paid therapist for an uncle had its perks. For one he had a pretty good-sized house for the area he lived in. And thank God he lived in one of the safer neighborhoods, or I think my dad would have flipped out and not let me go.

As I was putting away some of my clothes I heard Bob yell for me downstairs.
“Hey Cherie? What do you want for dinner?”
“Hmm.” I said walking down the stairs. “Whatcha have?”
“Anything your little heart desires.” He laughed. “How about pizza?”
“Sounds good to me!” I smiled and went back to unpacking my things.

I was sorting out my CDs when I heard the doorbell ring.
“Yes! Food!” I yelled flying down the stairs right into Bob.
“Oomph!” He yelled as he caught me.
“Sorry Bob Dazzler!” I giggled as he set me down and went to pay for the pizza.

We sat down at the table and while we were waiting for the pizza to cool down we made small talk.

“How do you like it here so far Cherie?” Bob asked as he poured a glass of coke for himself and me.
“Well, so far, it seems pretty nice. Hasn’t changed too much from what I remember. But then again last time I was here I was what 9 or 10?” I said as I took a sip of my ice cold drink.
“Yeah, I think you were around that age.” Bob said as he took a bite of his pizza.
“So school starts Monday right?” I asked as, I myself took a bite of my steaming pizza.
Bob nodded. “ Yeah, the people are really nice here. So you don’t have to be nervous or anything.”
“Yeah, but they’re all probably gunna think I’m a basket case because I’m living with my uncle who is a therapist.” I laughed and he frowned at me, making me laugh even harder.
Bob eventually cracked a grin and shook his head. “You really haven’t changed have you?”
“Nope not a bit!” I said finishing up my dinner.

After dinner I helped Bob clean up and I even offered to do the dishes but he shooed me away and told me to go watch TV.I swear he’s just like my mother. Well, it would make sense; they're brother and sister. Well, were.

I finally finished unpacking all my crap. I don’t even know why I brought half the stuff I did bring. I decided on taking a shower to relax before bed.

“Finally, much needed sleep!” I sighed as I climbed into bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.