Status: active, i'll update as often as possible

Tell Me That You're Mine

Girl Scouts

Please tell me why my alarm clock is going off at eight in the morning on a Saturday. Oh that's right, cause my life sucks. Since my alarm clock apparently isn't enough, my little sister Jennah throws open my door and jumps on my bed.
"Why are you even awake right now?" I scoffed. "You're freaking eleven, you should be sleeping." She gave me an evil smile and jumped up and and down more obnoxiously, forcing me to either stand up off my bed or be bounced off. I chose to stand.
"SYDNEY! GET OUT OF BED, WE'RE RUNNING LATE!" My mom's annoyed voice rose up the stairs. "OH, AND MAKE SURE ARABELLA IS UP ALSO!"
"I'm up!" I yelled back. I got out of bed and shooed my sister out so I could get dressed . I picked out a cute dress from my closet and dialed Arabella.
"You up?" I said when the line connected.
"Yeah," Arabella's sleepy voice said. "I can't beleive you're making me go with you to this girl scouts thing."
Yes, girl scouts. My mom's making me go to the ceremony to 'support my sister'.
"Sorry. Bell, I would legit die if you weren't going, there's supposed to be a bunch of girls between the ages of 10-13 there. But at least a band's gonna be there."
"True." I could tell this was one of the big reasons she had agreed to come. Anything involving music is good enough for her.
"Well, we will be over to pick you up in like a half hour, okay? And don't whine too much on the way there, my mom's already grouchy as it is." I laughed a little.
"Fine, see you then."
Twenty five minutes later i was strapping my shoes on and heading out the door. We picked up Arabella, who was dressed more... Arabella-y, and headed to the ceremonies. My mom was in dress pants and a flowy blouse; she never was one to wear a dress if she had a choice. My sister was clad in her girl scout's uniform.
We pulled into a parking lot directly in front of a large hall. People were already filing inside. There were so many little kids, and i was truly dreading getting out of the car.
"Come on!" Jennah screeched, jumping out of the car. I groaned.
"Sydney..." My mom started.
"I know, mom, i know." We made our way inside, and it was ten times bigger than it looked from the outside. There were at least 100 people there, and it looked like it could still fit another few hundred people with no trouble. Chairs were lined up, but not very many people had picked a seat because everyone was socializing. My problem was, the only people i knew were the people i came with, so while my mom found a group of her friends and Jennah went to find her group of fellow scouts, Arabella and I picked a couple of seats in the front row.
"Might as well get a good seat since we have nothing else to do." Arabella sighed. I laughed, "Good point."
After a few minutes, we heard a sigh. "Excuse me," A guy's voice came from behind me. "Is it possible for you to scoot down just one seat?" He said. He was short and chubby, and looked extremely stressed.
"Sure, no problem." I smiled and made Arabella move over a seat so there was 4 empty seats on my right and Arabella was on my left. The stressed guy hung signs over the four seats that all read, 'RESERVED', and shuffled away quickly, wiping his forehead.
"That was wierd." I laughed. We sat there for another fifteen minutes before people started to sit down. Multiple people tried to sit in the seats the guy had reserved, although we hadn't seen the guy since he hung the papers on the seats. Arabella and I had gotten so wrapped up in our conversation and we only looked up when a voice from up on stage asked the audience for our attention. We hadn't noticed that the reserved seats had been taken. I saw the four guys only out of the corner of my eye at first. When i turned my head to get a better look at who these seats had been reserved for, I found a guy with dirty blonde hair, a pair of gorgeous green eyes, and an amazing dimpled smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooohhh, bet you can't guess who the guy is (;

If you like, comment && let me know (:
Thankssssss. <3