Status: active, i'll update as often as possible

Tell Me That You're Mine

Yes

I just stared at him for a second, not actually able to form a comprehensive sentence. There was a brief flicker of sadness across Kendall's face when I didn't respond immediately. I sat up and turned so my whole body faced him.
"You're serious?" I asked, still surprised. "I mean, that'd be alot to deal with for you. You're on on tour. Dating such a regular person like me could end up being a huge burden for you."
He sighed. "You're far from regular to me, Sydney. I feel like I can confide in you about anything. You make me feel so comfortable. And I feel like if I don't ask you now, i may never get the chance to."
I smiled at his honesty. "I feel the same way."
He sat up now, his face lighting up with his happiness. It made me feel ecstatic that I could make him smile like that. I returned the smile without any hesitation. He leaned forward and cradled my face in his hands before he brought his lips to mine. I smiled through the kiss, thinking about how happy he made me.
"So I'm really hoping that was a 'yes Kendall I'll be your girlfriend!'" He said when he pulled back. I grinned happily and nodddd my head.
"Of course." I closed the distance between us and kissed him again.
"Don't be worried about me when i leave. I'll call you whenever I can, and I'll make sure the marketing team books more concerts in Florida so we'll be able to see each other." He assured me.
"And we can skype whenever you have the time." I suggested, smiling up at him happily.
"Of course." He kissed my forehead before standing up and offering me his hand. "Let's get you home,"
I took his hand and he pulled me up effortlessly. I followed him to the car and he opened my door, leaning down to kiss me softly before he let me get in. We drove home listening to some of his favorite acoustic music that I had never listened to before. I decided I really liked this acoustic music and i would have to download some when I got home. He walked me up to the doorstep and kissed me sweetly. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he had one hand on my waist and one cupping my chin. I pulled myself closer to him, deepening the kiss and hoping it would never end. He pulled back too soon and smiled at me contently.
"This was a great night. Thank you so much." I smiled up at him goofily.
"My pleasure," He leaned down again and kissed me lightly.
"You better get back, I'm sure the guys are missing you greatly right now." I laughed pushing his chest lightly.
"They can wait." He whispered huskily and kissed me again. When I pulled away, he groaned.
"I guess that's for my own good," He smirked, looking down at me in the sexiest way. The dimple in his right cheek was showing, so I reached up and touched it.
"I've always loved your dimples." I said before looking him in the eyes. "And you, sir," i poked him in the chest, "Have the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen."
His smirk turned into a full blown smile and he leaned down and kissed me once again. "I better go now, Belle is peeking through the curtains at us." He whispered in my ear. I giggled and nodded.
"See you tomorrow?" I asked.
"Of course, date number two at the fair." He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I couldn't contain my happiness.
"Okay, goodnight." I smiled. He kissed me one last time before I opened the front door and went inside.

While we were watching our btr marathon, my phone vibrated loudly on the table next to the couch. I picked it up curiously, looking at the time on the dvr box. 1:36 am.
I smiled when i saw it was from Kendall. The text read:
Goodnight, Sydney. Sweet dreams <3

Belle shrieked, having read it over my shoulder. She was extremely excited for the two of us.

I replied:
Night, Kendall <3

I decided I got my fill of btr for the night when we finished the fourth episode of the second season and I was falling asleep on the couch. It was already 4:14 am and I was ready for sleep. I turned off the xbox and Tv before throwing a blanket over Belle, who was already passed out. I walked upstairs to my room and crawled into bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, i was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Longest time anyone has ever had to wait for a new chapter....sorry. ):
Life's been hectic, but now that I.got.a kindle fire for Christmas I can write more often((:
hope you enjoooy, let me know what y'all think <3