Status: active, i'll update as often as possible

Tell Me That You're Mine

Fair

I woke the next day on the accord of the sun. It was streaming through my window very brightly, right in my eyes. I groaned loudly before throwing off the blanket and glancing at the alarm clock. No wonder the sun woke me up, it was already 10:30. I made my way downstairs and noticed Belle's couch was empty, her blanket folded neatly and placed on the arm. My eyebrows pulled together in confusion as I wandered around trying to find her. Eventually I found her in her bathing suit laying next to the pool in the direct Florida sunlight. I pulled the sliding glass door open and yelled to her. "Belle!" She jumped at the sound and turned around. I hadn't noticed before, but she was talking on the phone.
"It's James!" she mouthed, pointing to the phone. I smiled and gave her a thumbs up before retreating back into the house.
She came in a few minutes later with a towel wrapped around her and a huge smile on her face. I stuffed the last of the sprinkle donut i was eating in my mouth and leaned on the counter, my hands holding my head up.
"Hey Mrs. Schmidt, how you doing?" She giggled.
I sighed. "I'm not Mrs. Schmidt.."
"Whatever." She shrugged her shoulders and grabbed a donut out of the dunkin donuts box my mom had gone and gotten for us before she and my dad left for the weekend.
"Please don't ever say that in front of him. Better yet never say that, you'll slip up too easily." I squinted my eyes at her. She just laughed but agreed to not call me Mrs. Schmidt.
"What did James want...?" I pried.
"He asked if I wanted to go to the fair with him tonight." She smiled at me nervously. "He said when he heard Kendall was taking you he had to go. Is that okay?"
"Of course! We could double date!" I smiled widely.
"Let's go pick out outfits!" She shrieked, abandoning the half eaten donut and running up the stairs and into my room.

Hours later, we were ready to go. In between dancing around my room to music so loud it shook the walls and taking pictures on my webcam and running downstairs to eat, we managed to make time to actually get ready. My hair was curled to perfection in soft but bouncy curls that I could never produce on my own, and a gorgeous waterfall braid ran across the back. Belle's hair was pin straight and the top half was pulled back, her bangs falling forward in a perfect slant. She did my makeup for me, because shes the best at stuff like that and I'm honestly really terrible with it. My eyes were lined in black liner and she'd coaxed my lashes out longer than I'd ever seen them before. She also added a little pale lipstick to my lips, which I was skeptic about at first but ended up really liking. Her makeup was done similarly, but with lip gloss and some eyeshadow. Since we were going to the fair we both decided to wear Hollister skinny jeans, but that's where the similarity ends. She opted for a showy sequiny tanktop that was buried in the back of my closet and i'd forgotten I even had, while I chose a simple black v-neck with a teal nike swoosh across the chest and my favorite teal vans. Belle wore her sandals that she loved and thankfully went with her outfit.
We planned to meet the guys there so they didn't have to drive way out of the way to get us since the fairgrounds are only ten minutes away from their hotel and my house is about thirty minutes. We left a little early so we didn't have to wait in rediculous lines to get in and get our bracelets, and went through the drive through at McDonalds so we'd be full and wouldn't be tempted to buy the over expensive fair food. We pulled in the already crowded parking lot and followed the weird guys wielding flashlights directing us where to park. Once we parked and got out, the guy closest to us looked surprised to see a girl jump down from the drivers seat. I slung my long bag around my shoulders and we set off to the fair. It was only about 5:30 but the sun was already sinking in the sky. We got in pretty quickly and went to stand in line to get bracelets. Sadly, this line was long and would be at least a 15 minute wait. My phone rang not too long after we got in line and I answered it quickly.
"Hello?"
"Hey Sydney." I could hear the smile in Kendall's voice. "Are you guys here already?"
"Yeah, you're here too?" I asked, looking around hopefully.
"We just got out of the car, we're paying to get in now. Where are you?"
"We're standing in line to get our ride bracelets."
"Thanks, have a great night." I could imagine him flashing the same young attendant we bought our tickets from his jaw dropping smile. I'm sure she'd recognize him and James and be starstruck for the remainder of the night. "Sorry. Just bought our tickets, we're on our way in now. Will we be able to find you guys?"
"Yep, just look for the gigantic line underneath the huge lit up arch." I laughed at my ridiculous sentence I'm sure he understood.
"Okay. See you soon."
"Bye."
"They're here?" Belle asked happily.
"Yeah," I nodded. The music playing nearby morphed into an old song that i loved. You Found Me by The Fray. I sung along, looking through the obnoxious posts of my facebook friends from my phone.
And then Kendall was there, singing the lyrics in my ear in his gorgeous voice. He put his hands on my hips from behind and pulled me close to him. I leaned against his body, very content, before I decided I needed a kiss. I turned around slowly and wrapped my arms around his waist and he held my face in his hands. He kissed me briefly on the lips before I remembered this was a very public place and pulled away. I smiled up at him, feeling like everything was perfect in this moment.
Once I pulled away from Kendall, I realized that all of Big Time Rush was actually here, and they each had a girl on their arms. Blle's arm was hooked in James' and Logan was holding hands with Bree. No surprise there. The girl with Carlos I'd never met before, and come to think of it, I actually never met Carlos himself.
"Hey Carlos, I'm Sydney." I smiled and held out my hand for him to shake. He did so, smiling back at me genuinely.
"Nice to meet you, Sydney." He gestured towards the girl he had his arm around. "This is Samantha."
"Sam. You can just call me Sam." She corrected with a happy smile.
"Will do." I laughed. I turned back to Kendall and noticed what he was wearing for the first time. He had on a black and blue flannel shirt that was rolled up to just beneath his elbows with a pair of dark jeans and black vans.
I stood on my tiptoes so I could whisper in his ear. "Did I ever tell you I have a thing for guys in flannel?"
He smirked down at me. His only response was to kiss me. This time, I really didn't think about where we were or who was watching. It was all Kendall. He deepened the kiss and pulled me as close to him as possible. I had no objections to this.
"KENDALL!" I heard Logan yell. Kendall pulled away and frowned at Logan.
"What?" He scowled.
"Can you guys stop making out in the middle of the fair? Dang." He laughed and slapped Kendall on the back. I was still trying to catch my breath, sure my cheeks were red. I looked at the ground, embarrassed.
Kendall took my hand without saying a word, and just having him do that was enough to make me smile. We stood in line with the rest of the group, our fingers still interlocked. The boys teased each other about everything, and they hit each other whenever they were the target of the teasing. I could tell they really were best friends. All the girls just laughed at their bantering, and the long line diminished quickly. We each got a ride bracelet and I quickly discovered that James and Logan were the daredevils of the group, both heading for what I considered the most terrifying ride in the whole fair. The high-roller. It's not exactly a roller coaster, more of just a circle. The carts go around the circle, upside down and all, but the circle rotates at the same time.
Never would I set foot on that ride.
Kendall informed me her didn't really like rides like that either, so we left the group to find a ride we wouldn't die on. Belle, Bree, and Sam decided they'd ride the ride with their guys. I spotted my favorite ride in the park, the swings. They'd always been my favorite, ever from the very first time that my parents lured me to the fair with promises of cotton candy and popcorn. I pointed excitedly and grabbed Kendall's hand, pulling him along with me as I walked faster than normal to get in line at the swings. We chose swings next to each other and waited eagerly for the ride to start. Once we were high in the air, spinning round and round, I felt something pull on my swing. I freaked out for a second, thinking my swing was going to detach and I was going to die, but it was Kendall pulling my swing to his. He laughed at my surprised expression before leaning in to kiss me softly.
"Eeeewwwww!" The little kid behind us screeched. I pulled away, laughing hysterically.
The rest if the rides we went on scared me to death. He dragged me onto the slingshot, which basically took you to the top of a huge tower and dropped straight down without warning. Then the extreme, which is basically a claw that swings back and forth like a huge pendulum at terrifying speeds.
"Ferris wheeel!" I shrieked when I noticed it, lit up in gorgeous colors sparkling in the night.
"Okay," he chuckled at me and we went to stand in the very short line. Once we were all loaded in the cart, the attendant warned us to keep all arms and legs in the cart and not to rock it. We agreed and were off. Of course we would get stuck at the very top of the arch, but once I got over freaking out how high we were I actually looked at the scene stretched out before us. I could see everything. I pulled out my camera quiclly and took a picture.
"It's so pretty up here." I sighed.
"It really is." Kendall agreed.
I snuggled in next to him, the cold night air that I hadn't expected beginning to creep in.
"This is a great second date." I informed him. My head was placed on his chest, his arm wrapped around my shoulders holding me close. I looked up at him, staring straight ahead at the view smiling contently, and kissed his jaw. This got his attention. He looked down at me, lust obvious in his eyes.
Knowing that I had the power to make him lustful made me feel kind of cocky.
I kissed his neck now, just to the left of his Adam's apple and he groaned, moving his head so he was looking at the sky, although I'm almost positive his eyes were closed. It took him a minute or two, but by the time we were moving again he had tangled his hands in my hair and he was kissing me passionately. He pulled back when the ride jerked to a stop again, and I noticed we were at tthe bottom, the attendant looking at us with an annoyed expression.
Kendall took my hand as we walked away from the Ferris wheel, both of us laughing. We ran into the rest of the group not too long after, and James suggested we get funnel cakes.
"I've never had a funnel cake, is it good?" I asked the group. Kendall looked at me with wide eyes.
"You've never had a funnel cake!?" Logan looked at me like I was crazy.
"No, should I have?" I laughed, looking at everyone's surprised faces.
"Yes!" Kendall almost shouted. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the nearest funnel cake stand, ordering two of them and paying the toothless vendor quickly. The rest of the group had followed us was watching curiuosly for my reaction. He grabbed each of us one of the plastic forks. He stuck a fork in one of the cakes and handed it to me.
"There. Experience heaven in dessert form." He smirked, digging into his own and getting powdered sugar all over his lips.
"Can I try just the sugar first?" I said slyly. He was confused at first, but then he understood and smiled at.me.mischeiviously. I kissed him, actually trying to get the sugar off his lips before there was a loud throat clearing behind us and I pulled away, giggling.
"Sugar's good." I shrugged. Everyone laughed. I took the first bite and my eyes went wide.
"This is delicious!" I raved.
"Told you so." Carlos piped in. We all laughed and now that my initial reaction was over, they could go order their own cakes. We surprisingly found a bench big enough for all of us and we finished our food.
"You guys ready to go?" I suggested. "I'm kinda tired."
They all murmered in agreement and then Belle gasped.
"Can we go back to your house and watch a movie?" She directed the question at me. My parents were out of town for the weekend, so I could see no reason why we shouldn't.
"Sure."
We decided to just take the same cars we did to get here, and me and Belle ended up talking the whole ride back, not even bothering with the radio. James had kissed her on the Ferris wheel too, although it wasn't as....lustful as mine and Kendall's. She giggled at me when I described what our was like.
By the time I made it back home, I was tired and ready to get under my comfortor and sleep.
"What movie do you guys want to watch?" Belle asked everyone. There was a couple in every part of my living room. Carlos and Sam picked the floor in front of the fifty inch Tv, Logan and Bree were cuddled up in the loveseat, James and Belle had the smaller couch of the two, while Kendall and I took the big couch directly in front of the tv.
No one made any suggestions, I think we were all to tired to care. Belle ended up picking finding nemo. It was my favorite animated movie, and nobody objected. It was bound to end up being just background sound while we all dozed off. Kendall was laying against the back of the couch, me laying in front of him, snuggling close to him. I breathed in his smell. It was a good smell that i honestly couldn't even begin to describe. He played with my hair, which was very soothing, and accompanied by his rhythmic heartbeat and deep breaths, I was sleeping before I could hear 'sharkbait hoo ha ha'.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I tried to make this one longer than the last one, for anyone who's actually reading this..
This is actually my favorite story I've written, and I'm planning on continuing it for a while, until I come to a good point where I can say 'the end'.
Anyway, I hope you guys like it! Comment and let me know what you think. Suggestions on how you'd like the story to go would be grreat.(:
Thanks <3