Status: active, i'll update as often as possible

Tell Me That You're Mine

Four In The Morning

A light snoring in my ear woke me, and it took me a minute to register why it was there. I opened my eyes without moving, not wanting to wake Kendall up. I glanced over to the digital clock which read that it was only four in the morning, and everyone else was still dead asleep, each couple in a position like ours. In the time we were asleep, we ended up facing one another, our legs had become intertwined and his arms had wrapped around me. My arms were tucked in between us, my palms resting on his chest. The snoring turned to just breathing, and he tightened his hold on me involuntarily in his sleep. This new closeness made my hands all cramped up and uncomfortable, so I snaked them up his neck until they rested behind his head.
"Time to wake up," I whispered mischievously, mainly to myself. I leaned my head towards him until my lips touched the base of his neck. I kissed a trail from his neck, to his jawline, to his lips. By the time I reached his lips, he was wide awake and smirking at me.
"That's not a good thing to do in the morning, you know." He said, making no effort to stop my kisses.
"Too late." I shrugged. He moved so he was on his back, pulling me on top of him. He kissed me hungrily, his hands tangling into my long hair, holding me to him. I giggled through the kiss when I felt him pressing into my thigh."Good morning?" I smirked, tilting my head towards the huge bulge in his jeans. His face turned red before he smirked and shrugged his shoulders the best he could laying down.
"What do you expect? If your gorgeous girlfriend woke you up that way you'd have the same reaction." He pulled my lips back to his and I didn't object. One hand stayed in my hair while the other traveled down my side, lifting up the hem of my shirt a little. He touched the skin there, making it blaze wherever he touched. Before long, his hand was gripping my ass tightly as he moaned through the kiss. My hands never strayed from being tangled in his hair. I was just beginning to think that he wouldn't mind me moving my hands to give his friend a little attention......
"Whoa guys, seriously?" I heard James croak, his voice still thick with sleep.
I rolled off Kendall so quickly I ended up on the floor in front of the couch. Kendall covered himself with the blanket, embarrassed.
"Sorry," I muttered. James was laughing at me falling in the floor, and Kendall was trying to help me up without exposing the result of our fooling around.
"Shhhh, don't wake up everyone else!" I whisper yelled at James, which just makes him laugh harder.
Kendall groaned, laying back on the couch and covering his face with his hands. "I'm gonna go take a shower......" He stood up, still holding the blanket, and made his way upstairs to the bathroom where the water turned on immediately.
I got back up onto the couch and sighed. It was silent for a couple minutes.
"He's gonna miss you when we leave." James said suddenly. He carefully moved Belle so he could stand up, then came and sat next to me on the couch. It took me a minute to respond.
"I'm gonna miss him too. More than i should." I heaved another sigh.
"More than you should?"
"I'm too attached."
"What exactly does that mean?" James asked, sincerely wanting to know.
"It means...." I paused, and James didn't rush me to answer him. "Im falling for him, James." I buried my face in my hands.
"I know." He laughed humorlessly. "He feels the same way."
"How do you know?" I asked, lifting my head out of my hands.
"He's one of my best friends. I can tell. He's never acted this way about a girl before. I can honestly say he's not one to do what you guys were just doing unless he has serious feelings for the girl."
So James laid it all out on the table. I'm not the only one who feels this way. I can't help but thinking though, once Kendall leaves, it's bound to be much easier for him than me. He'll have girls screaming his name left and right. All those girls would be wishing for him to be in their pants, just like I was fifteen minutes ago. How could I possibly compete with that? Even with James' assurance that he wouldn't mess with a random girl, it still worries me. So I tell myself what I constantly tell every girl with relationship issues.
You have to trust your boyfriend for the relationship to survive.
So I promise myself right here, right now, that I'll trust him while he's gone. I'll trust him not to cheat on me. I'll trust him not to forget about me.
"When are you guys leaving, exactly?" I asked, fearing the answer in spite of the promise i just made myself.
"Four days." He sighed, running his hand through his hair.
"On my birthday. Great birthday present, right?" I laughed humorlessly. He looked at me like he felt sorry for me.
"You'll see him soon enough." He tried to comfort me now.
"It's really more about how things are like a dream, and I'm coming back to reality soon." I shook my head.
"I understand." He put a hand on my shoulder to calm me, and surprisingly, it worked.
"Thanks for listening to me whine." I laughed at myself after a minute of silence.
"No problem, Syd. Honestly, anytime you need to talk I'm here. Or wherever I am, but you understand." He chuckled, leaning in and kissing my forehead in a big brother way.
"I'm here for you too, James, okay?" I said honestly.
"Good to know." He squeezed my hand reassuringly and made his way back to his couch, slipping back in next to Belle, who wrapped her arms around him before he was completely on the couch.
When Kendall came back from the shower, I was more than half asleep, curled up in the very corner of the couch. I vaguely remember him picking me up a little and repositioning me against him once he was lyjng down. I remember his damp hair brushing against my nose, tickling the spot before I brushed it away. He tried to talk to me, but i was so close to unconciousness that anything he said was answered with what im sure was a very unattractive grunt.
Right before I fell completely out, he said something that caught my attention. But because of my state, I cant remember if it was real or if I only imagined it in a dream.
"I think I'm in love with you, Sydney."
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know if you like it? Comments make me smile!
Should I do some more point of view changes?
Anyway, hope you enjoyy<3