Status: active, i'll update as often as possible

Tell Me That You're Mine

We're Young, We Party

The party planning was almost done. We'd been planning it for a few days, with the help of her parents and Belle, and its been coming together nicely. Sydney knows we're throwing her a birthday party, but that's about all she knows. If she knew the plans she wouldn't let us do half the things we're doing. First off, we rented out a club for the night. We invited all her friends. We got Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber to agree to perform, along with us. We ordered a cake the size of a wedding cake, with four tiers, all teal, her favorite color. It would be taking place tonight, the day before we leave Florida for the rest of our tour. Today Belle took Sydney out and they picked out dresses they would wear.
I wrote Sydney a song for her birthday. I'm not planning on singing it in front of everyone at the party, I'm gonna do it when we're at her house afterwards. Mainly I'm doing it this way because I want to have a special connection with her whenever we perform it on tour. It's never been sung in front of a crowd, and right now its only meant for me to sing with my acoustic guitar. Wherever she is when she hears me sing this song, she'll think about when I sung it to her, and we'll be connected through that song.
Cheesy, right?
"Kendall, come help me hang these streamers." Logan called. He was standing on a stepladder with a roll of turquoise streamers stretching as high as he could to stick the tape to the the top of the banister.
"Do you think i should give her the necklace too?" I asked as I took over Logan's position.
"Yes. You want her to have something to remember you everytime she looks at it, right?"
I just nod my head, feeling stupid that I needed Logan's assurance about the necklace.
"Thanks." I had gone out to a bunch of different stores until found something I knew she would love. It was on a it was a silver 'chain' with a heart. At the bottom of the heart is a diamond.
"Stop acting so nervous about it. She's gonna love it, Kendall." Logan clapped me on the back as I stepped off the stool.
"I'm not nervous." I lied.
"Okay," He said, obviously not really believing me.
"Got the cake!" Carlos sprinted into the huge dance room we were decorating.
"Where is it?"
"In the car still, I didn't know where I should put it." He shrugged.
"Theres a refrigerator in the kitchen around the corner," I pointed in the direction and Carlos nodded. "Can you and James put it in there?"
"No problem," He walked back out to where the car was and Logan and I went back to work hanging streamers. We had gotten three colors that went together well, turquoise, teal, and white. When the streamers were all hung, I decided to get some strands of clear Christmas lights and hang them around the room. It took a while, but once the room was finished, it looked amazing. The room itself was as big as a house, with a huge dance floor in the center, directly in front of the stage. On the left and right of the room were a bunch of tables and the bar was on the back wall.
"What time are people supposed to start coming?" Logan asked.
"Seven. What time is it now?"
"Four forty five."
"Well, we're almost done. We made good time." I laughed, doing a handshake with him. I looked down at our clothes. We were both wearing gym shorts and a plain t shirt.
"We need to go change for the party." I stated. Logan agreed, so we went and found James and Carlos, who were raiding the refrigerator, _so we could get ready before the party was to start.
I picked out dark jeans with my white vans along with a white v neck and a black vest to go on top. I brushed through my hair a couple times and shook it around a bit.
"Ready to go?" James knocked on my door.
"Yeah, coming." I replied. I grabbed my acoustic guitar since we didn't already have that at the club and we all piled in James rented range rover.
By the time we got back to the club, it was already six and we made any last minute changes before anyone arrived. We put little table centers on each of the tables, set out all the food and the cake, and plugged in all the sparkling lights and turned off the main lights. At seven, people started coming for the party, all looking for Sydney, looking awestruck when they realized we were the only ones here for now. I hardly remember all the girls that hugged me, freaking out that we were big time rush. Im just basically like 'yeah, yeah, yeah, we know, we know, where's Sydney,' the whole time. After a while she showed up with Belle and Bree, all three looking gorgeous, buth my eyes locked on Sydney until hers found mine. Her face lit up sheen she saw me, and I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face. She was wearing a little black dress, one that hugged all the right places and sparkled in the light. She was wearing heels that I'm sure Belle talked her into. Her makeup was done in the same way it was at the fair, her hair in the same gorgeous curls. She power walked to me, pushing through the crowd that was already formed, dancing in unison to the music pounding through the speakers. She ignored everyone yelling "hey Sydney!" And "Happy birthday!" as she passed. Her eyes never left mine until she closed them when she pressed her lips to mine. I grabbed her hips and pulled her close to me as her arms wrapped around my neck, her hand gripping my hair.
"I missed you today." She breathed when she pulled back. I chuckled and pushed back a piece of hair that had fallen in her face. "But why did you do all this?!" She laughed.
"Syd, we're young, we party. That's what you do!" I exclaimed.
"Okay, fine." She smirked, caught in the party excitement.
"Lets party!" I grabbed her hand and pushed our way onto the crowded dance floor.
After a long time of just grinding and dancing, Carlos ran over and tapped my shoulder.
"Taylor's here!" He said in my ear so Sydney didn't hear.
"C'mon, j have something to show you." I smiled at her before covering her eyes with my hands.
"Not a very good way to show me something, Kendall." She groaned.
"Its okay, we'll steer you the right way." Carlos promised.
"EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME!" Carlos scremed at the crowd. When no one moved, he was more forceful. "MOVE! GET OUT OF THE WAY!"
They moved.
When we were behind the stage, standing in front of one of.nicest people I'd ever met in my life, I moved my hands.
"Oh my God!" She yelled, her jaw dropping open.
"Happy Birthday!" Taylor Swift smiled, pulling Sydney into a hug. Sydney was so surprised she just laughed a thank you.
"Taylor's gonna perform." I explained. She smiled widely, gjving me a huge hug and a peck on the lips.
"That's amazing! Thank you guys!" She said to me and Carlos. "And thank you Taylor!" Taylor nodded.
"No problem! I love parties!" She exclaimed, and we all laughed. The three of us made our way back out to the dance floor while Taylor got ready to perform. A few minutes later, Sydney's dad came on the stage with the microphone and, to great surprise of the crowd, introduced Taylor Swift.
Taylor sung her more upbeat songs like 'Our Song' and then she slowed it down and played 'Fearless'.
"Thank you everyone for having me! And Happy Birthday, Sydney!" She smiled as she walked off the stage, waving to the crowd. The DJ came back onstage as soon as she left and began playing dance music.
A few minutes later, the both of us were sweaty and tired so we took an empty table and sipped on some vitamin water. We couldn't really talk over the loud music, so we just scanned the crowd. I could see James and Belle dancing rather promiscuously towards the stage, Logan and Bree grinding on each other, Carlos and Sam dancing in the back, and a lot of random people I didn't know. A lot of girls have come up to me tonight, screaming aabout how I was in big time rush and how much they loved me. Everytime it happened I just wrapped my arm around Sydney's shoulders and pulled her close, thanking the girls and telling them about my amazing girlfriend at the same time. Some looked happy for us while others scowled at Sydney, and she would just laugh and lean into me more. When the DJ.stopped playing music, Sydney turned around looking confused. I chuckled, knowing what was about to happen.
"Happy Birthday Sydney." And then, "With you, with you"
Recognition shot through Sydney's features, and then shock. She looked at me with wide eyes as Justin Bieber came on the stage, singing Stuck In The Moment.
Sydney was singing along, smiling widely in the process.
"I'm gonna go find Belle and fangirl, okay?" She yelled over the ttable. I laughed, and pointed in the direction of where I'd seen her last. She thanked me and kissed me on my cheek, running off in the direction I pointed the best she could in the heels. A minute later, James walked up and plopped into the seat that Sydney was sitting in, his cheeks redder than usual from all the dirty dancing.
"When are we going on?" He asked.
"Closer to the end, probably around ten or so. That way we'll still have time to party afterwards." I laughed. James smiled, nodding in agreement. "Cool."
Bieber played a few more songs, and when he started the first line of 'You Smile', Sydney walked over and asked me to dance with her. I smiled widely and stood, leading her on the dance floor.
She wrapped her arms around my neck and put my hands on her hips. We swayed back and forth, neither of us really knowing how to slow dance.
"With you there's no in between, I'm all in, cause my cards are all on the table, and I'm willing, and I'm able" I sung the lyrics in her ear before kissing her briefly. She sighed contently and rested her head on my chest.
Right now, I'm thinking back to the other night. The night when we were fooling around on the couch and James inturrupted. I came back from the shower, and Sydney was almost asleep, so I just cuddled her close to me and tried to go to sleep. But I ended up saying something that I'm not sure how she'd react to if she heard it. Part of me wants her to have heard me tell her that I think I'm in love with her, but part of me wants to wait and see if i'm positive it's true. I know I have feelings for her, and I think she feels the same, but we've only been together not even a week, and I know its too soon to know about something like if you love someone that early on.
But what if there really is something called love at first sight?
♠ ♠ ♠
Lalalalala so I hope you all liked it. Tried Kendall's pov, but I don't think this is as good as I wanted it to be...
Weelll THANK YOU FOR THE SUPER NICE COMMENT, IT MADE MY WHOLE NIGHT, SERIOUSLY. <3
I didn't think anyone was actually reading this anymore, pahahah.
But as I always say, comments make me super dooper happy.
And I hope you guys liked this oneeee(':