Status: active, i'll update as often as possible

Tell Me That You're Mine

Schmidt Happens.

"Dude, relax." James sighed.
"I'm sorry." I laid my head on the headrest in his range rover. We were on the way to take it back to the rental place now, and the bus was following us there. We'd leave right afterwards.
When we returned the car and packed everything up on the bus, I laid in my bunk and stared at the ceiling.
It was a very boring ceiling.
"Kendall?" I heard Logan call from the doorway.
"In here," I answered, pulling back the drape so I could see him. He sat down on the bed opposite mine, Carlos', and sighed.
"What's up?" He asked.
"Oh nothing, just left my girlfriend behind. No big deal." I sighed heavily.
"Wait, you're the guy in the relationship?" He asked, feining shock.
I just glared at him. "Okay, that was mean." He chuckled, apologizing.
"Why are you going crazy right now though, bro?"
"I don't think she trusts me, Logan." I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.
"Probably not." He shrugged. "You have to prove to her that you're trustworthy first. But she wants to trust you, more than anything."
"How do you know?" I asked, confused.
"She told James." He said like this was the most obvious thing ever.
"Oh," I laughed and layed back down on my bunk.
"Get ready for rehearsal. We'll be in Georgia in a few hours so get some sleep." He clapped my shoulder before walking from the bunks, leaving me in silence.
I slept the rest of the drive. A deep, dreamless sleep.
It had been a while since i'd had a good night's sleep, and that was the closest I'd come to one in a long time.
Rehearsals went the same they always did, James trying to outdo everyone, Carlos filming everything, and Logan sticking out his tongue for the camera at every opportunity.
Getting back into rehearsals made me feel like things were back to normal. Other than the fact that we were in a huge new venue I'd never seen before in a town I'd never been to before.
We practiced our new dances on the stage, figuring out what would work and what wouldnt. It took my mind off things, and by the end of the day I was the old Kendall again.
"You wanna go party tonight!?" James suggested when we were back in our bus after rehearsals. "After the concert?"
"Yeah dude, we don't have a concert till Thursday, we can go crazy!" Carlos interjected. It was just Monday now.
"I'm game!" Logan agreed. I was the only one left, to no one's surprise. I wasn't a real big partier.
"C'mon, Kendall!" James elbowed me.
"Alright, I guess." I chuckled.
"Yeah! Social gathering social gathering!" James and Carlos did their dance from the show, making the rest of us laugh.
"Bitch, we're partying!" Logan hollered with a grin.

The concert was amazing.
We went through the set list without a problem, all four of us were on point, and the fans were feeding us all the energy we needed.
"Did you see that poster for you, Carlos?" Logan chuckled when we ran backstage after the concert, all of us chuggjng our water.
"Which one!?" Carlos smirked and brushed imaginary dirt off his shoulder. I made pretend puke sounds and the guys all laughed.
"Nah, but that worldwide girl was smoking, wasn't she!?" James countered. Everyone agreed, even me.
"She was gorgeous." I nodded.
"Kendall, you were her favorite! Go get her number or something! You could have a girl to party with dude!" Logan advised.
James grabbed my arm and dragged me out on stage, the other two following. The thousands of people were still there, still buzzing with the excitement of the concert.
He scanned the crowd quickly and found the poster he was looking for, and then called over security and pointed towards her. He mumbled somehing to the security guard that I couldn't catch over the roar of the crowd, but the security guard made his way into the crowd. James pulled me off stage again before I could see exactly what was going on. The crowd screamed for us to come back.
"I cant believe you did that." I rolled my eyes at James.
"What!?" He shrugged.
"I have a girlfriend." I pointed out.
"So? Party with her anyway?" He looked at me with wide eyes.
"I don't know." I frowned.
"If you don't, I will." He promised.
"You have a girlfriend too!" I punched his arm.
He shrugged, taking another gulp off his water bottle.
"I wouldn't do anything, just party. Which is exactly what you're gonna do with her."
A minute later a girl ran up with a rolled up poster clutched in her hand wearing a btr shirt, denim short shorts and black Nike shox.
"Hi!" She smiled. I immediately felt bad. She was probably freaking out and I'm acting like I couldn't careless that she was here. So I was the first to reply.
"Hey, I'm Kendall. You?"
"Dallas." She smiled, exposing her very straight white teeth, her blue eyes sparkling with excitement.
"Pretty." I smiled happily. "This is James, Logan, and Carlos." I pointed to each of them and they waved at their turn, each smiling a hello, how you doing.
"So how old are you?" I asked.
"Just turned nineteen." She raised her eyebrows. "Why?"
"We're going to party later, probably to a club or something, and we wanted to know if you wanted to tag along?" I suggested. Her smile widened and she nodded.
"Of course!" She squealed. We all laughed and made arrangements to meet her outisde of our hotel. It was already eight, so we made plans to meet at 10:30 so we could find a club and be partying by 11.
"See you later." Logan winked at her as she ran off to tell whoever she was with.

At 10:20, all four of us were ready to go. We each took showers aand picked out clothes for the night. I chose a black vneck shirt and dark jeans and my favorite vans. James was wearing a normal t shirt and jeans with his boots, Logan was dressed in a black button up shirt and dark jeans with his boots, and Carlos had on his leather looking pants with a blue flannel and a skinny tie.

"You guys look fantastic!" Dallas exclaimed.
"Thanks" Logan smirked, looking her up and down obviously. "You're not looking too bad yourself." He winked at her and she blushed.
"Let's go!" Carlos started walking towards the car and the rest of us followed. The car ride was only the music blaring through the speakers, no one really talked.
"ID's?" The bouncer asked the group when we made it to him. We all pulled out our licenses and showed them to him long enough so he'd let us in. The party was already going full swing when we walked in, a mob of people grinding on the dance floor to a hiphop song that I didn't know.
"Wanna drink?" I heard James ask. I turned my head, and sure enough he was asking Dallas. Nevermind the fact that she wasn't of age. She agreed wholeheartedly and the bartender didn't deny him the drink when he ordered it. Dallas sipped at it tentatively before deciding she liked it and taking more. I ordered myself a shot of the same stuff James was drinking. I didn't know what it was, but it was strong and the bartender kept them coming until I was far enough gone that I didn't resist when Dallas ran over to me and pulled me to the dance floor with her.
She pushed her way through the crowd until she found just enough space for the two of us. She took hold of both my hands and pushed her hands up high, turning away from me and pressing her ass against my crotch. She moved her hips to the beat of the still unknown song until I responded.
I grasped her hips and held her in place, moving my hips along with hers. She leaned her head back and kissed my jawline, making me shiver. I could smell the strong alcohol on her breath, she smelled like straight vodka, but I was so past sober I didn't even care.
The first song I recognized was Work Out by J Cole. When it started, she turned her body so she was facing me, her leg moving between mine so she could get closer wrapping her arms around my neck. She was grinding on me so seductively that in that moment I didn't care who she was, where we were, what was going on around us, or the fact that I had a girlfriend. Hell, i didnt even care what her name was. She was there, she was grinding on me in all the right places, she was making me feel extremely sexual, and I did nothing to stop it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mah hah. Sorry it's been so long.
So there's a little drama for you to enjoy..since the last one was so boring.
Let me know what you think! And believe me, I'm definitely loving your comments.
If anyone else is reading this, COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK<3
alright well just excuse any grammar/punctuation errors in these chapters. I've been writing on my kindle, and its a lot more difficult to notice the errors on this thing than a real computer.
Anyway, I love everyone that is reading this.
SUSCRIBE && COMMENT!? <3
It'll make my day, plus it gives me more inspiration to write more chapters.
hope you enjoyed. <3

***

J Cole -Work Out
Carlos'Outfit