Status: active, i'll update as often as possible

Tell Me That You're Mine

Skype

"Can you get off tumblr and come shopping with me?" Belle sighed. "We need to get outfits."
"People are uuploading pictures from the concert last night." I ignored her question.
"So look at them later." She grabbed my arm and attempted to lull me up.
"Belle!" I groaned. She stared me down, not letting go of my arm. "Fine." I sighed, giving in. She wouldnt have given up anyway.
I didn't even wwant to go to this party in the first place. It was at some kid I didn't know's house, there would be annoying drunk people acting like idiots, and I would have to end up babysitting Belle the whole time.
"What are you gonna wear tonight?" She asked, running her fingers along every piece of fabric we walked by.
"I don't know, jeans and a tank top." I shrugged. She gasped.
"No you will not." She looked at me, disgusted.
"Fine, Belle. What will I be wearing?" I knew it would be much easier this way. She picked out some tops that normally iI wouldn't wear but kind of liked. She decided on me wearing a tight bandage skirt with a flowy glittery top and some black heels.
I hate the way i look in everything, but I'm not gonna lie, I think looked pretty good.
"Sexy!" She whistled. I rolled my eyes at her and changed back into my comfy clothes as she found an outifit for her. She decided on tight strapless black dress and cheetah print heels.
"You kind of look like a Hooker." I giggled.
"I look sexy though, right?" She laughed along.
"That you do." I agreed.
We paid for everything and then got some food at the food court and did some people watching.
"That guy needs some longer shorts." I sheilded my eyes dramatically as Belle tried to hold in her laughter. We ate slowly, enjoying our food, before we left to go back to my house.
I opened my laptop and Belle groaned, knowing once it was open i'd be almost unreachable. She turned on the fresh prince of bel-air and ignored me ignoring her.
After a few minutes on tumblr and a quick status update on facebook, my compter started ringing. Kendall's picture flashed on the screen.
I answered the call, smiling widely.
"Hey!" I said enthusiastically.
"Hey." He groaned, rubbing his head. I frowned.
"What's wrong.?" I asked.
"Hangover." He chuckled and winced again.
"Coffee?" I suggested.
"Logan just went to get some." He nodded. "How are you?"
"Fine. Belle's dragging me to a party tonight." I shrugged.
"A party, huh? Don't forget about me when your dancing on your friends now, okay?" He laughed slightly bbefore closing his eyes against the headache.
"Did you take asprin?"
L"Yeah, a couple minutes ago." He sighed.
"Hey Syd!" James bounced into the view of the ccamera.
"Brother!" I shrieked. "I miss you!"
He laughed, nodding. "Miss you too, baby sis."
"Where's Carlos?" I asked curiously.
"Sleeping still." James shrugged. Kendall's face was in his hands and he was groaning lightly.
"How come you're fine and they're dealing with horrible hangovers?" i asked james.
"Cause they're lightweights. We drank just about the same amount, it just effects them more than it does me. He probably doesn't even remember what he did last night, huh?" He nudged kendall, making him groan louder. Kendall shook his head.
"I remember the concert and that's it. Dont even remember leaving the venue." Kendall said quietly.
James shrugged, chuckling. "I'm gonna go bring Carlos some asprin. See you later sis."
"Bye James!" I called as he walked away from the camera.
"Kendall, you need some more sleep." I sighed.
"I probably do. But i wanted to talk to you first." He smiled a small smile.
"You're too cute. Now go back to sleep before your head explodes." I giggled. He smiled a llittle more.
"Alright, Syd. I'll talk to you later." He said.
I nodded happily. "Later."
"I love you." He promised.
"Love you too." I whispered.

A light snoring indicated that Belle had fallen asleep watching the fresh prince, and it also meant i could go back to sleep for a while. I didn't realize how tired I actually was until i laid down in my bed and closed my eyes, sleep consuming me almost instantaneously.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this sucks. It's really short :/
But I needed some advice about the Kendall at the club thing. Want her to figure it out on her own or him tell her? Or her not know at all?
I think I'm leaning towards something but I'm not sure. I think opinions will help(:
Alright, even though its a short filler I hope you guys enjoyed it somewhat.
thanks for reading, and lemme know whatcha think (:
<3