Status: active, i'll update as often as possible

Tell Me That You're Mine

The Truth

Kendall's POV
"You really don't remember what happened last night?" Logan asked with a frown. I shook my head. I had gotten a few more hours sleep and I felt better now, no headache anymore.
"Not at all. Why?" I asked apprehensively.
"You kinda..... um....." He looked like he was having a hard time telling me whatever it was. That's not good at all.
"This is why I don't drink, I do stupid things. What did I do?" I asked again.
"You danced with the hot girl from the concert." James threw in.
"What?" I asked, shocked. "Was it just dancing or...?" I trailed off, scared of their answer.
"Well you were doing some pretty dirty dancing, I'm not gonna lie. But if you're asking if you made out or anything like that, no you didn't. We wouldn't let you do that to Sydney." He finished.
"You honestly think Sydney's gonna be okay with this anyway?" I sighed, running a hand through my hair.
"Probably not." He agreed.
"Do I tell her or not?"
"No." Logan and James answered quickly.
"Yes." Carlos looked at the other two with a look of shock.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because she needs to know she can trust you to be honest with her about everything." Carlos concluded.
"She's gonna be pissed." James sighed.
"Yeah, but I need to tell her, I guess." I frowned. This was not gonna,, be a fun conversation.

Sydney's POV
"Syd, look at this." Belle nudged me. She had my computer in her lap as I dozed on and off. She had woken up a long time ago but I was still groggy.
"What?" I groaned.
"Its Kendall, I think." She said quietly.
"What?" I asked, a little more alert now.
"Look," She moved the laptop so I could see the screen.
It was a picture of a girl and a guy in what looked like a club. The girl had her hands thrown up into the air, her face pure happiness, and the guy had his hands on her hips.
"Is that...?" I trailed off sadly. It was, there's no denying it. The way his hair was pushed back carelessly, his lips set in a straight line, displaying no emotion. Was he enjoying himself? Did they go back to the hotel and do what Kendall and I hadn't done yet?
My heart broke all over again just looking at this picture.
I trusted him and he was out at a club dirty dancing and who knows what else with a very pretty girl that wasn't me.
"Syd." Belle sighed, noticing the single tear that slid down my cheek.
"No, I'm fine." I took a deep breath and wiped off the tear, forcing a smile to form on my lips.
"No you're not." She mumbled.
"Yes I am. I'm gonna call him real quick." I pulled out my phone and called him as I walked outside.
"Hello?" He answered warily after the third ring.
"Hey." I sighed.
"How are you?"
"Upset." I replied shortly.
"Oh God." He groaned.
"Kendall." I sighed, taking a deep breath so I wouldn't upset myself again.
"Syd, I was drunk. I didn't know what I was doing, and we only danced. Nothing else happened." He promised.
"I'm just glad this happened before we got any farther into our relationship." I choked on the last part.
"W-what?" He stuttered.
"You go ahead and have fun with all the gorgeous girls wherever you go, okay? You don't have to worry about me anymore." I tried to sound strong and put a smile on my face.
"No, Sydney, stop." He begged.
"Its fine, Kendall. Thanks for the time we had together, it really was amazing." I took a breath in to stop the tears again.
"Syd, it didn't mean anything. I promise. Don't do this."
"Bye, Kendall." I ended the call and let the tears fall.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had originally written this chapter much longer but I decided it needed to end right there. The next chapter will be up soon, I just have to add more stuff to it.
Don't hate me..
Thanks for reading, comments would be great. <3