Status: active, i'll update as often as possible

Tell Me That You're Mine

Musical Guest

I was thankful when I felt a hard tap on my shoulder. I broke eye contact with the guy and turned to Arabella.
"Oh my god, he's so hot." She whispered.
"Dibbs." I whispered back.
"Which one?"
"The one next to me." I pointed with my thumb so no one could see but her.
"Oh that's fine, i want the one with the long hair and ripped arms." She smiled.
"Good."
"....And now your musical guest for the night!" The voice came from the guy on stage behind a podium. There were loud screeches and hollers. "Welcome Kendall, Logan, James, and Carlos --- Big Time Rush!" The guys sitting in the reserved seats all stood up and jumped on the stage. Arabella and i gave each other looks that only said: wtf?
Music started, and my guy began singing. His voice was extremely attractive, and Bell's guy was dancing in the background with the other three. Now that i look at them, all of them were cute, but green eyes was definitely the cutest.
"Get a call on a random afternoon
I pick it up and I see that it's you
Like my heart, you were breaking the news
You say it's over, it's over, it's over"
When that song ended, the four guys smiled, breathing heavily, and stood in a line facing the audience.
"That was Big Time Rush!" The podium guy shouted.
The guys ran down the stairs and back into their seats next to us. I couldn't help but stare. What just happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's legit the shortest 'chapter' you've ever seen in your existence....i have no time to write. :(

I'm gonna try to update my Drama story since people are actually asking for more on that one. It's all written out on paper, just need to type it up! NO TIME! </3