Status: active, i'll update as often as possible

Tell Me That You're Mine

Partying

"Let's go party." I faked a smile as I walked back inside. Belle was sitting on the couch, and she looked at me with a frown.
"We don't have to go if you don't want." She promised.
"We bought outfits and everything, we're going." The fake smile was plastered on my face.
'She sighed. "Fine."

We got ready together like always, and I made sure I looked amazing. My hair was curled flawlessly and my makeup was light enough to compliment my features but it wasn't too overwhelming. Belle looked amazing as always.
"Ready?" She asked, holding her arm out.
I strung my arm through hers and made our way out to the car. She drove and we blasted music to get into the party mood.
"You sure about this?" She asked as wwe pulled into the driveway. It was only eight but the party was starting off strong.
"We're here, no turning back now." I smiled the fake smile aagain, really wanting her to believe that I was fine. She knew me too well though, and she knew I was faking my happiness.
"Hey guys!" Bree yelled once we were inside. She had a can of beer in her hand, her arm wrapped around some guys neck holding herself up.
"Already? Bree, really?" I sighed. She nodded happily.
"Whatever. Shes got someone to look after her." Belle pointed towards the guy as they wobbled away unsteadily.
I laughed the first real laugh since the phone call.
"C'mon, lets go get something to drink." She suggested, pulling me to the kitchen.
"Beer?" She offered. I wrinkled my nose.
"Didn't think so." She laughed.
I had come here with the full intention of getting wasted beyond belief to forget all this, but the more I thought about it I decided it was a horrible idea and I should've just stayed home like Belle suggested.

Two hours later, people were doing jello shots and girls were lying across the counters, their bellybuttons exposed and filled with liquid.
"You next!" Belle shrieked. I laughed and shook my head.
"No way!" I yelped. Belle and I didn't drink tonight, so we were free to laugh at other people who were drunk off their asses.
The party made me forget about the whole situation for a few hours, and I was smiling and laughing genuine laughter by the time we decided to leave.
It was two in the morning when i finally suggested we go home and get some sleep, Belle agreeing easily.
I got in the driver's seat this time and drove down the street carefully. Our house was about a half hour away, and I decided the main streets would be quicker.
We stopped at a red light and turned up the radio, singing along to sexy and I know it.
The last thing I remember was hearing a pair of tires screech. I looked over and saw the car heading straight at us. I had no time to react, just enough time to comprehend that a car was coming at us and wasn't going to have enough time to stop.
And everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think you really hate me now.......
Comments?