Status: active, i'll update as often as possible

Tell Me That You're Mine

Broken

Belle's POV
"Oh my God." I heard a heart breaking sigh come from Sydney's mom.
"Belle?" She asked, walking over to my bed. "Can you hear me?" I nodded my head ever so slightly, just enough for her to see it. She cried out in relief and grabbed my limp hand.
"Can you talk?" She hoped. I tried, but nothing came out. I shook my head. I was too tired and my throat was on fire.
A few hours ago I woke up on this hospital bed. My whole body was in pain, and i was sure at least one thing on my body was broken. I was hooked up to a bunch of machines, wires hanging off the bed everywhere, the annoying beeping nonstop.
One thing that was really bothering me was that I had no idea what was going on with Sydney.
"Belle honey, your parents are on their way, okay?" She promised. I nodded my head again, gaining a little more strength.
"S-s-syd?" It took a few tries bit I was able to choke it out. She understood what i was trying to ask.
"She's sleeping right now. They've got to wake her up every hour to make sure....." She stopped and a few silent tears slid down her face.
"She'll be okay." I choked out again. She nodded.
"I hope so." She just held my hand until my mom ran up behind her, sobbing her eyes out. The relief she felt when she saw my eyes open was almost tangible. Mrs. Miller smiled sadly and left to join her daughter again.
"Oh baby, are you okay!?" She asked, her eyebrows smushed together. I made a face that was supposed to be a smile and nodded, trying to calm her. My pain was pretty low, and I was guessing the pills that the nurse had just brought me with some water were strong painkillers. They made it easier for me to speak.
"What's broken?" I sighed.
"Your left leg."
"That's all?"
"That's all." She confirmed.
"Sydney?" I asked for the second time in twenty minutes.
"She'll be fine. She got the most impact from the crash, and they found that she had two fractured ribs. Her wrist is broken too, and they think she might have a concussion from the airbag, so that's why they're walking her up so often. The meds are keeping her asleep, though." She concluded, never letting go of my hand.
"Can I talk to Mrs. Miller?" Now that i had my voice I wanted to speak with her.
"Of course, let me go see if she can come in here. Hold on." She came back in a few minutes later, sydney's mom trailing behind her.
"You wanted to talk to me?" She said, concerned. She sat on the side of my bed that my mom wasn't on and took my other hand in hers.
"Did you call Kendall?" I asked. She frowned.
"No, I didn't." She said, thoughtful. "I probably should." She left the room, fumbling with her phone and eventually finding the number she was looking for and calling it.
"Mom, can you do me a huge favor?" I closed my eyes, resting on the soft pillow behind my head.
"Yes, anything. What do you need?"
"Can you call James?"
"Sure, just tell him what happened?"
"Yeah," I sighed.
"Okay, babe." She nodded, leaving to call James. I laid my head back again and fell asleep quickly, the medicine overpowing my will to stay awake.

Kendall's POV
"Kendall your phone is ringing, man." Logan tossed my phone to me and I caught it, answering it without checking the caller.
"Hello?" I asked numbly.
"Kendall?" A slightly familiar voice asked. I couldn't place her voice, but i'd heard it before.
"Yeah?" I asked, confused.
"This is Sydney's mom." She sounded upset. I stood up quickly and walked outside the hotel room, away from the rest of the guys who were playing video games.
"Hi, Mrs. Miller. What's going on?" I said, concerned. She took a deep breath and spoke.
"Sydney got into a car accident last night." She choked out. My heart stopped.
"Is she....?" I couldn't even finish the question.
"She'll be fine, after a while. At the moment she has two fractured ribs, her right wrist is broken, and they think she has a concussion." She concluded, and I could hear her trying to hold back tears.
"Is she awake? Can I talk to her?" I begged.
"No, she's not." She took another deep breath.
I ran my hand through my hair as I paced the length of the hotel lobby.
"Was it just Sydney in the car?" I asked after a short silence.
"No. Belle was in the car too, but she only has a broken leg. Sydney was driving, and they got hit from the drivers side at a stoplight. Drunk driver." She sniffled.
"James.." I trailed off.
"Belle's mom is gonna call him in just a minute."
"Mrs. Miller, I cant stay here knowing about this." I told her honestly. "And neither will James."
"I figured you would say that. If there's any way you can come back, all four of you can stay at our house until this is over." She offered.
"I'm sure we will." I promised. "I have to go get this sorted out so we can come back. Postpone the rest of the tour."
"Kendall, don't sacrifice your life for this." She begged.
"I'm not. I'm sacrificing this tour for my life." I promised.

James was just hanging up with Belle's mom when I walked back into the room, and he began to explain to Logan and Carlos what happened. I just sat in the corner of the couch trying to figure out how this was going to work.
"We have to go back." Carlos stated.
"I know, but how?" James asked.
"Tell them family emergency." Logan suggested.
"Postpone the rest of the tour until further notice." I concluded. It was good the four of us thought so much alike.
"They're not gonna like that." Logan sighed.
"I know." James agreed. "But we have to."
"They'll have to get over it." I nodded.
By the end of the hour James had taken care of it. Somehow he got the tour coordinators to agree to postpone the tour.
"How did you do that so quick?" Logan asked.
"You just have to play the sympathy card." He shrugged. "Start packing, we're leaving tonight."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys enjoy. I updated three times in two days, I feel like that's a record or something. Lol.
Let me know what you think, suggestions for the rest of the story would be nice!
Thanks for reading, as always, and comment! <3
OH I HAVE A HUGE FAVOR TO ASK.
If anyone who reads this thinks they could write a good description for the summary page I would appreciate it to no end. I don't like the description as it is and I'm really terrible at making them. It would be so helpful and I'd love you forever! Peas!? <3