Status: active, i'll update as often as possible

Tell Me That You're Mine

Home

Sydney's POV

We were discharged from the hospital a couple days later, both of us still bruised and broken but much better than we were.
Kendall, Logan, James, and Carlos had all come back, halting their tour until we were better. A lot of people were judging them, saying they didn't care about their fans and how it was selfish of them to do such a thing.
"They need to put themselves in your shoes. What would they have done if they were in this situation?" I reassured Kendall the night we were back home. My mom agreed to let Kendall sleep in my bed with me as long as nothing was going to happen. My dad was against it and stormed into his room to pout when my mom agreed.
However much I wanted something to happen, it couldn't because of my fractured ribs and broken wrist.
So we just laid next to each other for hours on end, holding each other and talking about what had gone on in the few days we were apart. I got the whole story behind the dancing and apologized a million times for over reacting.
"Its not your fault. Like you said earlier, I should put myself in your shoes. I would've reacted the same way if I saw a picture like that of you." He admitted.
My only response was to kiss his Adam's apple with a smile. He groaned. "Don't do that, syd."
"Why not?" I giggled.
"You know why." His tilted his head back against the pillow, inviting me to torture him more, but I resisted.
In the long run it would end up bothering me too. He groaned again, probably because I stopped when he told me to, and told me I needed more sleep.
"All i've done lately is sleep." I grumbled.
"That's because that's what's best for your body. The quickest way for it to heal. Rest." He looked at me seriously for a second before he smirked. "And we need you to heal so we can...." he kissed my neck to show me what he meant.
Not that i wasn't ten steps ahead of him and knew what he was gonna say before he said it.
Now it was my turn to groan. "Don't kiss my neck. You know what that does to me." I closed my eyes and laid my head on his chest.
"That's the point, babygirl. That's the point." He chuckled.
I sighed deeply before closing my eyes and falling into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I wrote his chapter longer before I cut it in half and decided that it was absolutely nessecary to cut it here. You'll see why next chapter. Nothing TOO extreme but yeah it needed to be cut.
Anyway, let me know what you think, and when I post the next chapter, bear with me. You'll understand why when I post it. Lol. Comments? <3