Status: active, i'll update as often as possible

Tell Me That You're Mine

Movies and Music

"Hey syd, wake up." I heard being mumbled in my ear.
"Huh?" I groaned, rolling over carefully, still aware of my rib.
"Get up, I'm taking you out." Kendall ordered. My eyes opened and i made a face at him.
"Just get up, Sydney." He laughed. I sighed again, just wanting to sleep in his arms longer but he made me get up.
"Why did i have to get up?" I asked once I was ready to leave.
He chuckled again. "I shouldn't have woken you up."
"No, its fine I guess." I laughed. "What are we doing?" We were driving down the street now, and it was a perfect day out.
"Well since you and Belle are almost healed we have to go back on tour in a few days. So I thought we'd do something while I was still home."
"This is home to you?" I smiled serenely.
"With you here, yes." He chuckled. "That was so cheesy and terrible, pretend I never said that."
"It was perfect." I promised, leaning over the armrest to kiss him on the cheek. He smiled, showing his dimples.
"Whatever you say."

We pulled up to a two story house, vines crawling up the old bricks and lights framing the door.
"Whose house is this?" I asked curiously.
"I'm not telling." He shrugged.
"Good idea." I agreed sarcastically. His only response was a chuckle. He swung his arm around my shoulders as we walked towards the house. He pulled a house key from his pocket and unlocked the door, holding it open for me to walk through. I stopped right on the inside, unsure of where else to go.
"We're going upstairs, come on." He took my hand and led me up the wooden stairs. Twinkling Christmas lights were wrapped around the banisters, lighting our way beautifully.
"Ready?" He smiled widely, his dimples deep and his eyes bright. I reached up and touched his dimple with my thumb.
"I love those so much." I confessed.
"I love you so much." He leaned down and kissed my lips quickly before turning the doorknob and throwing open the door.
I gasped at the sight before me. The room was huge, set up like a movie theater with a large couch in front of a wall with a white screen covering the whole wall. a projector was set up on the opposite wall as it couldnt hang on the ceiling because there was no real ceiling. The ceiling was glass, and i could see the stars shining brightly in the sky.
"Oh my goodness." I breathed.
"Its amazing, isn't it?" Kendall beamed.
"How did you find this?" I asked.
"You know Carlos grew up in Miami, right?" I nodded. "Well he's got some family around here and he told me about this house that his aunt owns. No one stays here for some reason, so they said I could borrow it for the night." He gestured around him.
"I just cant believe how gorgeous this is, Kendall."
"I know, I love it."
"What movie are we gonna watch?" I squealed, running to the couch and plopping on it like a little kid.
Kendall laughed but joined me. "Well what do you want to watch?"
I shrugged. "I don't care, anything would be fine." I snuggled into his chest as he settled in next to me.
"Helpful Syd, very helpful." He chuckled.
"I don't care!" I giggled.
"Pick something!" He laughed.
"Um," I thought for a minute. "Grease" I smiled.
He smiled. "I love that movie."
"You do!?" I exclaimed.
He smiled widely. "My mom forced me to watch it when I was younger and it ended up being one of my favorites growing up."
"Just be warned, I can quote this movie." I giggled as he shook his head.
"Little do you know, so can I." He chuckled.
He found it on demand and played it from the projector. Luckily he knew how to work all this technology, cause I didn't.
During greased lighting we got up and did the dance together, falling back onto the couch with uncontrollable laughter when it was finished.
All the other songs we sung along to, and we got up and sung to each other when 'you're the one that I want' was playing. We couldn't stop laughing again, and we didn't even make it to the couch, we just collapsed onto the soft carpet. It was the most fun i've had while watching a movie. After the movie was finished, Kendall somehow got music playing through the surround sound and we just laid together and listened to the music. The current song, an incubus song, morphed into Take You Down by Chris Brown.
I got a very mischeveous idea and suddenly straddled his hips, smirking down at his confused face.
"Here we are, all alone in this room," I mouthed the lyrics. I kissed his jaw lightly, moving my hips against his to the beat of the music. He didnt object, he just stared up at me with that irresistible look of lust in his gorgeous eyes.
"I'll take my time, we'll be all night, girl." He smirked, rubbing my arms up and down. I giggled and bent down to nibbled on his lip. He breathed in deeply and grabbed my hand without thinking.
"Ahh!" I shrieked, pulling back my wrist. "Be careful, it's still not healed all the way." I whispered.
"I'm sorry." He groaned.
"Its okay." I smiled at him, the pain already disappearing.
"Good, I can't stand to see you hurt." He said earnestly.
"I'm fine, now where were we?" I leaned back down and kissed his neck. He moaned from the back of his throat.
It was the sexiest sound I've ever heard in my life.
I smiled and continued doing what I was doing. His hands moved to my ass and he grasped it tightly, pulling me against him.
I was grinding on him, my legs still straddling his hips and I could feel that he was enjoying what I was doing.
"Syd," He moaned. I just smirked, feeling powerful that I had so much control over his reactions. I kept moving myself against him and he just became more aroused.
"Oh my God, I give up." He said in a rush, and began pulling my shirt over my head fiercely. He ran his hands over every inch of skin before he ran his thumbs across the underside of my bra. He hesitated for a minute like he was waiting for me to stop him. When I didn't, he slid his hands around to the back and unlatched the hook in one swift movement. I raised my eyebrow at him, and now it was his turn to smirk at me proudly.
He threw my bra in the same direction as he threw my shirt, and I tugged up the hem of his shirt. He realized what i was doing and sat up just enough for me to pull off his shirt and throw it like he did mine. I kissed him hard on the lips again, and his hands ravaged over my body. I moaned loudly into his mouth, and this just encouraged him more.
I broke free from his kiss and moved my way down his body, kissing down his jawline to his chest, and from his chest to his stomach. Right above his jeans I stopped where his v was and swirled my tongue around the skin, making patterns until he shivered.
He moaned my name again. "Jesus Christ, Sydney."
I unbuttoned his jeans and decided I'd tease him a little more, pulling the zipper down with my teeth. He helped me get them off and kicked them across the room. His thin boxers didn't hold anything in very well, leaving me easy access. I touched him lightly through his boxers and he gasped.
"Too much for you?" I whispered in his ear seductively as I pulled his boxers off. He just groaned.
"Just - " He couldn't finish his sentence, because his words were cut off by a throaty moan brought on from what my mouth was currently doing. "Oh God, Sydney."
He tangled his hands in my hair and guided me where it felt best to him. After a few minutes, his grip on my long locks loosened.
"Syd," He pushed my head away, and i looked up at him with a confused look.
"What?"
"If you dont stop - this is gonna end before it really starts..." He chuckled. Giggling, i crawled up his body to reattach my lips to his. He kissed me passionately, tangling his fingers in my hair once again. He rolled us over on the carpet so I was below him.
"Your turn." He whispered in my ear once he broke away. He sucked on my neck before moving down to my chest and attaching his mouth to my nipple. His hand was satisfying the other one, and my head was thrown back in pleasure. A light whimper came from my mouth.
"Oh, you like that? That's nothing." He promised. He trailed kisses down to my shorts before unbuttoning them and pulling them off quickly, leaving me in my lacy boyshorts.
"Those are sexy." He whispered huskily. He trailed his fingertips along the hems, on either side of the inside of my thighs. I shuddered at his touch. "Kendall," I moaned loudly.
"Yes?" He asked.
"Stop stalling." I breathed. He chuckled mischievously and continued doing what he was doing. After what seemed like a lifetime, he gripped the top of the panties and pulled them off, leaving me completely naked beneath him.
"You are so god damned sexy." He whispered, looking me in the eye.
"Kendall," I moaned again, reminding him of what i was waiting for.
He kissed the inside of my left thigh before rubbing me with his finger. I groaned loudly, eager for more. I grabbed the back of his head and gripped his hair in the hand that wasn't injured, forcing him to me. I didn't have to wait long before his mouth joined, three of his fingers deep inside of me and his tongue making me scream his name. My whole body tensed as he made me feel like I would burst from pleasure.
"Oh. My. God." I panted. I laid my head down on the carpet.
Kendall held himself up over me, a satisfied smile on his face.
"We're not done yet." I promised. He knew what i meant, so he hurried to the bathroom and grabbed a condom, slipping it on before he joined me back on the floor.
He attached his lips to mine once more, and I grabbed him, touching his tip to my opening, moving it around a little. Not after long he couldn't stand the teasing anymore. He broke away and pushed himself into me, making me scream loudly.
He kept a rythym, slow at first but then speeding up once I got used to how big he was. He used his fingers on me also, making me peak in almost no time. My hand was gripping his neck, my head thrown back in pleasure. It was a matter of seconds before it was his turn, and he screamed my name just as loud, his hands never loosening the tight grip he had on my ass.
He plopped down next to me on the carpet, both of us breathing heavily. A few minutes later he went and found a thin sheet to cover us as we laid on the floor together, cuddling after our first time making love to each other.
"I love you, Sydney." He whispered in my ear.
"I love you too," I promised, leaning my head against his sweaty sex chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lolololololol it legit took me so long to write this. I'm terrible at writing sex scenes, but I thought it needed to happen sooner or later..
but anyway, I hope you guys like it.
And I'm trying to update more often for you! Lol.
weeeeeelllllllll, hope you guys didn't laugh at my lack of sex-writing skills. Like I said, bear with with me. Should it have been more descriptive? Less descriptive? Not there at all? LET ME KNOW! (:
Comments would be great! <3