Status: active, i'll update as often as possible

Tell Me That You're Mine

The Next Morning

I woke up the next morning with a sore back from sleeping on the floor. Once I had put on his plaid button up shirt and he found his boxers, we fell asleep on the ground covered with the thin sheet. The sun got too bright to ignore around eight, streaming through the glass ceiling right in my eyes. Kendall shifted a little when I stood, but buried his head beneath the pillow he had somehow gotten in the night, successfully blocking out the sun. I wandered around the empty house in search of the kitchen. I found it easily and rummaged through the refrigerator, finding eggs to cook. Finding the utensils to cook them with was a little more difficult, but I managed in a good amount of time. I scrambled up the eggs and sprinkled some shredded cheese I found on the top of them, stirring it all around. I found some slices of deli ham in the frige also, and I threw those in too.
I was humming to myself as I stirred around the eggs when a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist, causing me to jump very noticeably.
"Whatcha doing?" Kendall whispered in my ear. I could hear the smile on his face.
"Cooking breakfast." I sang, putting down the spatula and turning around to greet him. I stood on my tiptoes to press my lips to his.
"Good morning." He chuckled when he pulled away.
"Mornin'." I smiled. When the eggs were done I found two plates in the cupboards and separated the food, piling most of iit onto his plate and only giving myself a portion i could eat.
"You know, I could really get used to this." He said, shoveling a forkful of eggs into his mouth.
"What, me making you food?" I raised my eyebrow.
"Well that too." He chuckled. "But I was talking about waking up with you everyday."
"Awe, that was cute." I blushed. "I could get used to it, too."
"Good." He laughed.
We kept eating until all the food was gone. When we were finished we cleaned our mess, me washing the dishes while he dried them and put them away.
I faintly heard a song going off from the other room and I realized that it was my phone ringing. I ran into the other room quickly, and answered the phone before it could go to voicemail.
"Hello?"
"Sydney Miller, where are you?" My mom's angry voice pierced through the phone. My stomach dropped. I had completely forgotten about telling my mom anything.
"Hey mom," I replied calmly.
"Where are you?" She repeated.
"Didn't I tell you yesterday that Kendall was taking me out last night?" I asked hopefully.
"And what does that have to do with today?"
"Well we went to this house that Carlos' family owns and ended up watching a bunch of movies, and then we fell asleep and I just woke up like ten minutes ago." I edited out the parts of the night she didn't need to know, and she seemed to buy it.
"You need to call me when stuff like that happens, Sydney. I've been so worried, I thought you were dead."
"Oh that's nice, mom." I laughed lightly, walking back into the kitchen to where Kendall was sitting in the same spot reading a newspaper.
The sight was so cliché that it made me laugh out loud. He looked at me and smiled widely, wiggling his eyebrows at me.
"Sydney, did you hear me?" My mom yelled.
"Yeah, what'd you say?" I asked, looking away from him.
"I said, have a good rest of the day, but don't be home too late, alright?" She asked. I smiled at how leinient she was being.
"Alright mom, love you."
"Love you too, bye."
I hung up and put my phone down, propping my elbows up on the counter and resting my head in my hands.
"My mom must really like you." I answered Kendall's unasked question. "She didn't even tell me I needed to come home."
Kendall smiled widely. " I have that affect on women." He shrugged.
I laughed and pushed his shoulder. He threw down the newspaper and ran around the counter, grabbing me from behind.
"Did you just hit me!?" He shrieked.
I was barely able to say no because I was laughing so hard, so I just shook my head no.
"What!?" He yelled, jointing in my laughter. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, running over to the huge couch in the living room.
"We're fighting now!" He laughed, laying me down on the floor and putting me in a headlock.
"Ew, your armpit hair! Get it out of my face!" I screamed.
"Oh, you like my armpit hair? Put it in your face?" He laughed, rubbing it on my chin. I screamed the best I could with my mouth closed, pushing on his chest. I pinched his nipple and twisted it, hard. He screamed, immediately rolling off me and clutching his chest.
"What, you don't like that!?" I laughed, straddling him and pinching him again.
"Ow ow ow ow!" He yelled, pushing my hand away everytime I latched onto a new spot. I was laughing uuncontrollably, and when I stopped to catch my breath, his hands gripped my waist.
"You shouldn't have done that." He whispered.
"Why?" I asked, stopping our 'fight'.
"Cause now I'm gonna tickle you." He promised, and began to tickle my sides. I was writhing around screeching with laughter, but he didnt let go no matter how much I kicked.
Finally after I kneed him in the stomach by accident he let go, and I took off running. I ran out the front door and into the yard, hiding behind a huge tree. Surprisingly he didn't know where I was and he walked right past me, and once he did I bolted back to the house in just enough time to close and lock the front door. I checked all the rest of the doors, and sure enough he was locked out.
He stood at the sliding glass door in the back, still in only his plaid boxers and frowned at me so pathetically.
"You wanna come in?" I asked through the glass.
He nodded, pleading with his gorgeous green eyes.
"Hold on." I got an idea, and ran oover to grab my phone.
"Pose!" I giggled, holding up the camera to snap the picture. He frowned in the first few but then smiled in a couple, before he had his face pressed up to the door and he was making funny faces in the glass.
I couldnt stop laughing through the whole thing, and when I finally unlocked the door, he charged me and picked me up easily. I automatically wrapped my legs around him as he whispered in my ear.
"Ill get you back later. But for now we're gonna watch cartoons." I giggled at his sincerity, and he placed me on the living room couch behind a 60inch Tv and flopped through the channels.
"Tom and Jerry!" I screeched. He stopped flipping to look at me in disbelief.
"Really? They don't even talk." He argued.
"So?" I asked. He shrugged, pulling up the show guide.
"Spongbob is on nickelodeon." He changed the channel, and squidward's terrible clarinet playing filled the room.
"Fine." I laughed. I actually did enjoy watching spongebob, and even if I didn't, spending this limited time with Kendall was worth whatever he felt like watching. So I cuddled into his bare chest as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder, both of us laughing at spongebob missing the only bus multiple times at rock bottom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blab this chapter is a poop filled filler, but whatever.
I hope you like it, comments make me smile. (:

Just thought I should let you know that I'm watching Big Time Songwriters and Kendall looks amazing in his freaking flannel and Logan is the biggest confliction i'fe ever seen in my life omg

Okay anyway hope you liked the chapter okay bye ~