Status: active, i'll update as often as possible

Tell Me That You're Mine

A Second Goodbye

The next few days went by too quickly, and now that both Belle and I were almost fully healed, the boys had to restart their tour.
I was more than proud of both Belle and James. They were both I guess what you could call players, Belle never staying in a real relationship for more than a week or so, and James being able to get any girl he wanted. Belle was in love with him, she just wouldn't admit the fact, to me or him.
"You love him." I told her the day before they had to leave for tour again.
"Stop saying that, Sydney." She sighed, frowning at the ground.
"Why is that so difficult for you to admit to me?" I asked.
"Can we just drop this please?" She begged.
"No, you need to tell him before he leaves." I demanded.
"That's tomorrow." She stated.
"And?" I asked.
"That's too soon. Plus, I'm not saying it without him saying it first." She crossed her arms, glaring at me.
"Belle, stop being so stubborn and just tell him how you feel. He loves you, you know it, I know it, he knows it, he just hasn't had the balls to say it to you."
"Oh he has a lot more than just the balls...." Belle muttered, so low that I shouldn't have heard it.
"BELLE!" I yelled. "Oh my god, seriously!?" She laughed at me.
"Sorry, did I say that out loud?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't want to go again." Kendall sighed, pulling me into his arms. I agreed, nodding my head against his chest.
"Second time isnt as bad as the first," I observed.
"Really?" He asked.
"Yeah, I think its cause i know now that I wont lose you, no matter what happens." I mumbled into his red plaid shirt i loved so much.
"You'll never lose me, I'll be here forever, no matter how cliché that sounds. I promise." He said, kissing the top of my head. The bus that was pulled next to the curb of my house honked the horn twice, signaling for Kendall to get inside.
"Gotta go," He murmured.
"Mmm." Was all i said, my arms still wrapped around him and my head laid on his chest. He chuckled, and reached back to unlatch my arms from his waist.
"I lied. It's just as bad, but in a different way." I looked into his green eyes and smiled a small smile.
"I love you, Sydney." He promised. My smile uncontrollably grew.
"I love you too, Mr. Schmidt." He kissed me softly before the horn went off again, this one obviously more impatient than the last. He laughed once, shaking his head.
"See you later, Syd." He kissed me again before he boarded the bus. I stood in my driveway and watched it until it was out of my sight, waving the whole distance even though I knew he wasnt watching.
♠ ♠ ♠
Till I forget about you is on Big Time Radio, loving life.
I'be been sharing much too many random unnessecary comments lately. Sorry Lol
anyway short short short chapter, and I know not much goes on, but the next chapter should be longer, and I'm gonna skip a little time so that the story doesn't get too boring.
Hope you liked it, <3
I love you if you read this, and honestly comments help the updates go faster cause it gives me so much more incentive to write when I know someone wants to read.
Just letting you know..... <3