Status: active, i'll update as often as possible

Tell Me That You're Mine

Beach Party

Once the boys had left, life went back to being extremely boring. Belle and I were close as ever, and she had been a lot less of a partier since James left. I was missing my boyfriend, my best guy friend, my brother, and my swag coach.
Kendall and I skyped as much as we could, and we texted a lot. He had gotten his phone taken away by his manager because he would always be on it texting me when he should be rehearsing.
"How's tour?" I asked one night. His beautiful face took up my whole computer screen, his smile never leaving.
"Great," He laughed. "I just wish you could be here."
"I do too! Sitting here everyday kind of sucks."
"Well at least you have Belle, right?" He hoped.
"Yeah, Belle has been great. But this summer is going by so fast. I'll have to start college soon."
"College. I want to go to college." Kendall thought aloud.
"You do? Why?" I asked, astonished. "You're living an amazing life right now, with everything you could possibly want."
"Well first of all, the main thing I want right now would be with you, so technically I don't have everything I could possibly want."
"Technically, I'm already yours so..." I giggled.
"Okay well still." He laughed. "I want to go to college cause I never got the school experience, you know? I was homeschooled all throughout high school and then I made it into the acting business so never had the chance to go to college. Once this totour is over it would be amazing to go." He concluded.
"When you think about it that way, it would." I agreed.
"What do you want to go for?" He asked.
"Photography." I smiled widely.
"You are an amazing photographer, I'm not even gonna lie." He smiled. "Maybe when you graduate you can be a Big Time Photographer. " He shrugged.
"That would be amazing." I laughed.
"Kendall!" I heard someone call from his side of the world.
He answered with a 'what?' and they mumbled an answer I couldn't understand. It must have been someone from production cause it definitely wasn't any of the boys.
"I gotta go, Syd." He frowned.
"Ah, okay. I'll see you later. Tell the guys I said hi." I smiled.
"Of course. Love you."
"Love you too. Muah." I made a kissy sound and he returned the sound, smiling.
"See you." I ended the call and laid back on my bed, closing my laptop and setting on the floor next to me.

A few days after that conversation, I was sitting aat the kitchen table when Belle bursted through my front door breathing heavily with a shocked look on her face.
"What?" I asked, worried.
"They're....they're......they're...." She couldn't get anything to form correctly.
"What, Belle? What's going on?" I stood up, walking over to her.
"They added tour dates.." She took a deep breath. "They're performing at Radio City Music Hall."
It was silent forfor a minute as it sunk in how big this was.
All the biggest names in music had performed at Radio City Music Hall.
"Oh my god." My voice was shaky.
"Wait, it gets better." She held up her hand dramatically.
"Just tell me!" I shrieked.
"It's sold out already."
"THEYRE SOLD OUT AT RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL!? THATS LIKE A MILLION PEOPLE OH MY GOD." I screamed, abandoning my breakfast at the table.
"Not that many but still..." Belle laughed, trying to stop me from jumping up and down.
"But if it's sold out that means we can't go." I frowned, just realizing the fact.
"There will be more concerts we'll be able to go to." She assured me. "Lets just be proud if how far they've come." She smiled. I had to agree, the boys started out as people no one knew, and now they were going to play a sold out show at Radio City Music Hall, one of the biggest, most important venues in the world.
"I am proud. More proud than you could imagine." I breathed, plopping back down on my chair and grinning like an idiot.

Summer was almost over, and Belle had informed me that there would be a huge party at the beach the upcoming weekend to celebrate the last week of summer.
"So you're coming with me, right?" She urged, shoving me until I responded.
"Fine, Belle, I'll go with you! God, shutup!" I yelped, trying to concentrate on my game of temple run.
"Yes! Sydney, its gonna be so much fun!" She ignored me ignoring her and continued with her plan. I didn't listen.
"Sydney! Are you listening!?" She shrieked, shoving my arm again. This time, I didn't have the time to jump over the gap in the bridge and I died.
"Really Belle!? You just killed me and i almost had a million!" I yelled, setting down my phone angrily and pouting at her.
"Syd, shutup. Its a game. You need to help me plan for the party anyway." She crossed her arms defiantly. She was so stubborn, and it was probably why I always gave in.
"Fine, what?"
She smiled widely and started describing what I could and couldn't wear to the party, what I could and couldn't drink while we were there, and people I could and couldn't talk to.
Not after too long I tuned her out and started daydreaming. Luckily she was so caught up in what she was saying she didn't notice, even though what she was saying honestly didnt even matter.
I just nodded every now and then and looked somewhat interested and she went on and on.
The day of the party, Belle actually let me wear clothes of my own choice because it was on the beach and I couldn't really screw up beach attire. I chose my favorite bikini, a bandeau that was a teal color and small black bottoms. I found some ripped denim short shorts in my closet and paired them with a flowy racerback tanktop. Belle was dressed almost the ssame, her bikini a hot pink triangle top and matching bottoms. Her shorts were dark and ripped, and she wore a simple black tank top over her bikini.
We used my truck to get to the beach, piling a huge comforter, a battery powered stereo, a volleyball, and some bags of chips in the bed before we headed out.
When we arrived, there were already a bunch of people ththere and it hadn't even gotten dark yet. Music was blaring, rendering my stereo useless, and people were already frolicking on the cool water. Belle took no time to find our friends, and we mingled with everyone there, Belle having a few beers too soon, getting wasted in no amount of time. This was nothing new- the reason I hated coming to parties so much was that I had to basically take care of Belle the whole time so she didn't do something idiotic.
The one time I let Belle wander away from me was today. I was distracted, dangling my feet into the water off a rock talking to a group of friends when I heard some screaming. My stomach dropped, because I recognized the voice. It wasn't a scared screaming, it was an intense argument.
"You're such a slut and a liar! You think you're dating a famous guy? A sexy one at that!?" I recognized the voice screaming at Belle easily. It was a girl that had disliked her and everyone who hung out with her since middle school. Tiffany.
"I don't think, asshole, I know I'm dating him!" She retorted, looking a lot more sober now that she was all out screaming.
"Stop! Stop! What's going on!?" I ran over, standing in between the two of them.
"Your slut friend is starting rumors." Tiffany shrieked.
"Rumors about what?" I turned to face her full on, my eyebrows raised and my hands found my hips.
"She's telling people she's dating James from Big Time Rush." She yelled, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"Well, Tiffany, first of all, she is dating James." I replied, my eyebrow cocked even higher now, I was ready to show her up.
"What does it even matter to you? Oh my God, go away!" She yelled again, waving her hand at me like I was a dog she could shoo away.
"Excuse me? You're messing with my best friend about something that's 100% true. You're just too jealous to even comprehend it. She's not lying about anything." I retorted.
"Oh, just like youre dating Logan?" She asked sarcastically.
Actually, Kendall. You haven't heard? I'm surprised, since its all over the magazines." I shrugged, taking a step closer to her. "What does it matter to you who we're dating?"
"I don't give a shit, stop lying about who you're with!" She shrieked, her alcohol breath hitting me full in the face.
"Tiffany, you need to go sit down and relax or something. You're starting something from nothing." I calmly said.
That's when she swung at me, her hand balled into a tight fist. She shrieked at the fact that she missed and swung again. This time she grabbed ahold of a good chunk of my hair, pulling on it fiercely.
"Tiffany, what the hell are you doing!?" I hollered, grabbing her hands and trying to pull them away. When that didn't work, I brought my knee up and got her right in the stomach. Her grip loosened immediately, and she staggered back a few steps. A huge group had formed to watch the catfight, and Belle was standing there in complete awe, unable to react properly in her current state of mine.
"Come on, Belle, I'm done with this shit." I gestured at Tiffany, who was attempting to come at me again. Her friend was holding her back, and she was still clutching her stomach.
"That's right, bitch! Keep walking away." She screamed after me, still unable to stand up completely.
"You stupid whore, you cant even stand up right. Shut your mouth and stop starting drama. Keep your nose out of other people's business and don't be so ignorant next time you'd like to confront someone." I finished, turning back towards my truck and trudging through the sand, tugging at Belle right behind me.
There was a chorus of 'oooooh's and a few 'got em!' as I made my way away from the scene, but I didn't turn around. I honestly ddidn't care about their immaturity.
"That was so badass." Belle slurred, laying her head against the headrest.
"You've been talking to Carlos and James too much." I laughed shortly, putting my truck in reverse and speeding away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol I thought the story needed some drama, and hopefully this moves the story forward a bit. I love your guys' comments! They seriously make my day, and I try to get the next chapter all finished so I can upload it for you guys.
Like I said before, I'm still trying to change the summary for the story, because I REALLY don't like it. Let me know if you want to write one, because it's killing me as it is now and no matter how many times I try to rewrite it, it comes out terrible.
OMG SHOW ME JUST CAME ON BIG TIME RADIO THIS IS MY FAVORITE ELEVATE SONG
anyway sorry
Bahaha, next chapter should have some of the boys in it, since this one lacked very much Kendall which makes me sad.
Feedback is the best, honestly.
Let me know what you guys think about it, hope you enjoyed <3