Status: active, i'll update as often as possible

Tell Me That You're Mine

Worldwide

Once the whole alphabet had been called, the boys went back up on stage again. There were four stools placed on the stage, all at least an arm’s length away from each other. One microphone was placed in front of each chair. The boys took their spots: Carlos on the far left, Logan next to him, then James, and Kendall on the far right. Someone handed Kendall a guitar, which he held skillfully. He cleared his throat and spoke into his mike.
"We thought we'd slow it down a bit for you guys now." He smiled when everyone clapped and hollered. "But, I think we need some help." He looked at the other three like he was asking them a silent question. Apparently they understood, because they all started smiling.
"Kendall, I think we should change it up a bit today..." James smiled. Kendall nodded.
"I think that’s a great idea." Kendall agreed. "We're gonna need two girls up here to help us for this song." Every girl on the building started screaming, and at least a hundred hands shot into the air, all waving around and hoping to be chosen. James' eyes scanned the crowd before they landed on me and Arabella.
"Oh god." I said quietly. Arabella looked at me, confused, until she noticed that James was staring right at her.
"Can I get you two girls to come up here with us?" Kendall smiled, looking at us. There were groans and sighs all around us. However much I actually wanted to be picked; now I wouldn’t move. Arabella hopped out of her seat and waited for me to follow. When I didn’t, she grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs behind her. She plopped me down in the chair that had been placed in between Kendall and James and she sat in the one that was put between James and Logan.
"Alright, you guys ready?" James asked. We both nodded. Kendall began strumming his guitar. I immediately recognized the song and turned to watch James sing.

“Wait a minute before you tell me anything
How was your day?
'Cause I been missing
You by my side, yeah
Did I awake you out of your dream?
I'm sorry but I couldn't sleep
You calm me down
There's something about the sound of your voice”

James was singing to Arabella, who was smiling and mouthing the words. I turned my attention back to Kendall, who was strumming away at his guitar. He looked up and saw me watching the guitar and smiled at me. The chorus began and all four boys started singing, although James could be heard the most. Kendall never looked away from me. I lipped the words to the song along with him. When the song ended, the crowd stood and clapped, hooted, screamed and whistled. We all stood, the boys all bowing at the same time. James hugged Arabella tightly and then me when Arabella moved on to hug the three other boys. After I'd hugged James, Logan and Carlos, Kendall pulled me into a hug. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I hooked my arms around his waist. I rested my head on his chest for a minute, but moved it before he could think I was creepy.
"Do you wanna go for a walk?" He whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and smiled.
"Sure." I smiled up at him happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise, it seemed so much longer when i wrote it on my phone :(
but next chapter should be longer.
thanks for reading zis, i hope you likeeey (: <3