Status: active, i'll update as often as possible

Tell Me That You're Mine

Meanwhile,

"Sydney, photo booth!" Kendall cried, pointing to the booth across the walkway. I laughed loudly. He grabbed my hand, lacing his fingers in mine easily, and pulled me towards the photo booth. He pushed through all the sporadic groups of people in the way to get to it. I could hear Belle and James laughing behind us, following us less enthusiastically. We had lost Logan and Bree in PacSun when they walked to the back looking at hats. When we got to the photo booth, Kendall pulled back the curtain and ushered me inside. I complied, sitting on the small bench placed in front of the camera. Kendall tried to sit next to me but we both had trouble fitting on the tiny bench.
"Here, stand up." He said. I did and he slid into the middle of the seat. He patted his legs. "Ta-da!"
I laughed, sitting on his legs carefully.
"Sydney." He said disapprovingly. "You don’t have to act like you're gonna kill me, you don’t weigh a thousand pounds."
"You're right, Kendall, I only weigh 999 pounds." I nodded. He scoffed at me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him, which was honestly much more comfortable.
"Better?" he looked up at me, his face only inches away. His eyes bored into mine and I was helplessly lost in his eyes. He was stretching up a little to move his face closer to mine and I leaned down to make the situation easier. His lips touched mine lightly. There was barely even any contact.
"KENDALL, HURRY UP, WE WANT OUR TURN IN THE PHOTOBOOTH!" James yelled from outside. I jumped, pulling my face back quickly. Kendall groaned and laughed once. "Unbelievable."
I leaned down to get money out of my purse for the pictures. I fed the machine my five dollar bill and clicked the ‘GET STARTED’ button. It brought up a screen to pick the way the photo strip would look. I scanned them quickly.
"I like that one." Kendall pointed at the one that had a couple red drawn hearts across the top but was otherwise white. I nodded.
"I like it too." I chose that one and the screen suddenly was filled with our faces. Kendall was smiling behind me, looking like he was a whole head shorter than me.
"Ready?" I asked, about to hit the start button. I looked at his smiling face in the screen.
"Go for it." He did a hairflip to make his sexy hair perfect. I looked at him for a second in awe before I hit the button.
"Ready!?" The creepy voice asked. We laughed together through the voice counting down. When the voice got to one we composed ourselves enough to smile normally. It clicked and began counting down again.
"Ugly face!" He laughed loudly. We both did faces that weren't too attractive. It clicked, taking the picture.
"Seductive!" I raised my eyebrows and pursed my lips. I put my pinky to the corner of my lips.
Kendall raised his left eyebrow and squinted his eyes at the camera, smirking. It was actually unbelievably sexy. The camera clicked and we both busted out laughing.
"NOW KISS!" I heard Belle call out from outside the curtain. The lady was counting do the seconds to the next picture as Kendall looked at me. He moved one of his hands from my waist to touch my chin. He guided my face towards his until our lips met.
"Yeah!" I heard James and Belle cheer. I felt Kendall smile through the kiss. The camera clicked but neither of us pulled back. His hand was placed gently on my cheek. I put both my arms around his neck and ran one hand through his hair.
"Alright, that's enough of that, our turn now." James said, pulling back the curtain. I pulled back, laughing. I climbed out, followed by Kendall. He was smiling, a slight blush in his cheeks. My face, on the other hand, was bright red. We stood outside the booth and watched the little screen that showed what was happening inside, waiting for our strips to print.
♠ ♠ ♠
yayayayayayyayyayayya, first kiss ((:
This one is really short, sorry. The next one will be EXTRAAA LONGGG, I promise(:
Comments & Such <3
ooooh : http://ayeekristi.tumblr.com/
Follow Meeee (: