Status: We have a couple of chapters written but it will be kinda slowishy sailing...

Made in Wonderland

Rae takes Alex Home

I ran down the steps of the bus, almost falling on my face. I slammed into the side of my house hugging the flat surface the best I could. We had been touring for two weeks and are home for a week with a home town show for Made in Wonderland at the end of it.

“My house. I’ve missed you so freaking much!” I screamed.

Alex walked up behind me and folded his arms. “Phst, amateur.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I said and spun around to face him.

“Jacey Raelynn Atwood!” My mother screeched as she walked outside, followed by my dad and siblings. “You said you would call as soon as you got off the interstate! You forgot again! And- Oh! Who is this?” she said suddenly fixing her hair as her gaze fell to Alex.

“I am Alexander Gaskarth the third... or maybe the second. I’m not really sure.” Alex said in a British accent giving a sweeping bow, and then turning to me. “Shall I go fetch the luggage from the carriage, my dear?”

“That would be fantastic,” I replied continue the accent. He ran back to the bus.

“Oh my gosh. You guys are perfect for each other,” my little sister Alexa stated with a smirk.

“I don’t like him,” my older brother Greyson said, glaring at the bus door where Alex had disappeared.

--

After my mother, finally, got out of my way, I ran past her, up the stairs and made a sharp left, to my bedroom. It was almost an overwhelming “welcome-home” hug when I saw my bright pink and green striped walls.

“Lepo!” I cried, grabbing the well-loved, stuffed bear off my bed and hugging it, spinning around slightly. I almost forgot about Alex’s being there until I bumped into him.

“Sorry.” I smiled, sheepishly at him, “I’m just really happy.”

He blinked, exactly once, “I think your walls blinded me…Why is that one pink?” He asked, pointing to the far wall.

“Because it needed to match the stripes.” I explained, crossing my arms over my chest and looking around my room, at the white ottoman covered with stuffed animals, the loveseat towering with art supplies, and my queen size, black iron bed complete with white curtains. I jumped on to the black and white patterned comforter. “Alex, whada think?”

He looked around after put the bags down. He then took a step back and in to jumping steps, landed on the bed next to me.

“I think you put a lot more effort into your room than I did.”

“I spend a lot of time in here. It’s my sanctuary.” I looked at the wall behind us. “Oh! You need to sign the wall!” I jumped of the bed and got a piece of chalk. “Just write on it like a piece of paper.”

“Okay.” He looked at the wall and all the notes and signatures. “Hmmmm… Okay, got it. Don’t look.”

“Okay.” I said get up again. “I’m gonna go get a drink. You want anything?”

“No thanks babe!”

After getting myself a bottle of Yoo-hoo, I walked back up to see if Alex had finished. Just as I reached the top step, a thought popped in my head. Where is my dog?! I turned around and ran down the stairs.

“Alexa!” I screamed.

“What?!” she screamed back, while sitting in the dining room.

“I just thought of something,” I told her.

“And that would be…”

“Where the hell is Zack?!”

“Oh,” she said. She thought for a moment. “Oh! He’s at the groomers with Daisy. They’ll be back in a couple of hours.”

“Okey Dokey,” I smiled and skipped back to the stairs.

I stuck my head in my room to find Alex closely inspecting the wall.

“Watch ya lookin’ at?” I asked while sipping my Yoo-hoo.

“Willow has written a lot on your wall…”he answered.

“Well, we are best friends…She spent many a night over here… Soooo…”

“Soooo… What?”

“Soooo… What did ya write on my wall?”

“Go look!” he said pushing me toward the area he wrote on.

It said “ALEX LOVES RAE MORE THAN JELLIE BABIES AND FRUIT PASTILLES!!! <3”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm lazy and waited to finish this chapter for a long time....