Status: Active, again soon

What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

My name is Percy Asme Williams. Daughter of the well known Zane Ethan Williams, Actor scriptwriter and director of Broken Flicks studios in Los Angles CA. Well enough of bragging. I'm 20 years old and my birthday is in a few days. And you can probably guess that me and my father as good with money, yeah? Yet, I'm that kid you used to know in high school with the ripped black skinny jeans and leather jacket with raccoon eyes. You know, the “weird one” you'd made fun of. I didn't want people know that I was really rich or my daddy was famous. I wanted to make friends that like me for me. (It took me forever to convince my dad to let me go to public school) I'm not girly at all or in to partying really. But my two best friends Jacquez and Venni and my dad convinced me for my birthday to go to Las Vegas to celebrate my 21st birthday. Really the only reason why I said yes is because Jay and Ven really wanted to go. Besides my daddy is paying for a week at the most expensive resort and casino in Vegas he can find.

Character descriptions

Percy: burgundy and black shoulder length hair, fair skin, wears Manson contacts sometimes, has both sides of nose, septum, and bridge pierced

Venni: real name Venessa really tan and short, blond bangs, brown hair, Adventurous, 21 years old

Jacquez: brown eyes, long dreads that go down his back and light brown at the tip, timid kinda shy, muscular, chocolate skin, tall, has eyebrow pierced, 23 years old

I think that's it for now there going to more characters but these are the main people so far
  1. The Venetion
    Percy checks in the hotel
  2. The Colorado River
  3. Chapter three