Status: Will continue, if you comment

I Know What You Are

Sigourney

SIGOURNEY BROKIAMSOMAY’S POINT OF VEIW

There she was, late as usual. Pamela Allizota. What a goody-goody. Never doing anything worth doing. Backing out when she’s scared; but if she wants to be my friend, she’s going to have to get out of her comfort zone, and be more adventurous.

But, hanging out with me is pretty brave, but she doesn’t know that, no one does. I’m a werewolf, in the wrong crowd. They don’t understand what we are, they are too afraid too afraid of us. They think we are monsters, in a way, they are right. I have done a lot of things I wish I hadn’t done, killing innocent people. But it’s in my blood, I need to do it to survive, it’s the cold fact. John Green, Mack Wood, Oliver Stone, Robert McPherson, Walter King… the list goes on. But that was before I had realized what I had done. I changed, I only kill animals now, Sparta and Kuma changed, too.

Anyways, I had to bear having Pamela in my class, as well as school. After the day ended, I went home. I felt the pain in my stomach.

I need to do it soon; I can feel my body getting weaker every day I put it off, Kuma and Sparta as well. I was getting less resistant, and more jumpy. It would have to happen tonight. The pack living in the woods would probably be hungry too. Whoever was delivering the mail today, would be delivering their last package.

We headed out the little town, all three of us, and quietly crept into the forest, hidden in the night, the moon our only light. We stalked through the woods, using out acute senses to find prey. I found some tracks; they were deer tracks, a large one by the looks of it. We followed them, its scent getting stronger with each step. We were silent, sensing the deer was very close.

I heard a snap; I signaled to Kuma and Sparta to go around on the side, and I would approach from the back. I got down on all fours, feeling my body changing. I saw the deer’s antler’s not far from where I was. I crept closer, and closer, until I was right behind the deer. I pounced, biting down on the deer’s neck, while Kuma and Sparta held down the deer. I sunk my teeth in to deer’s neck even deeper, and twisted violently to the side. I heard the pop, and the deer went limp. We ate.

When we had hidden the remains, so the villagers would not know that there was something dangerous in the woods, we changed into our human form. That’s when we heard the screams. We knew we couldn’t do anything about it, lest we be killed ourselves, in the packs bloodlust. We walked home, in silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3 will be coming soon.

Comments, anyone? Please subscribe.