Status: Will continue, if you comment

I Know What You Are

ANEMONE

SIGOURNEY’S POINT OF VIEW
I felt re-energized, alive as I walked away from my lime green, two-story house, a few blocks from my school. I was running late, as usual, buy I never sweat. I can always charm the teacher into forgetting my tardiness, giggle or flirt, whatever.

I walked into the building, down the hallway and opened my purple locker. I then walked into Mrs. Tina’s classroom, just as the bell rang. I went to my desk, swaying my hips, and sat next to Pamela.

We had just begun our journals when a tall, dark boy walked in. I widened my eyes. I knew. He was one of us. I could just tell by the way he acted. He was muscular and tall, he had the body of a perfect werewolf. Kuma and Sparta noticed, too. They were looking him down. Pamela was glaring at me, probably thinking how rude I was.

He sat in the desk right in front of me. His name was Torolf Maktaou.

When class ended Kuma, Sparta, and I cornered him. We said we knew what he was, and not to worry, we were his kind. He just glared at us, his dark eyes not blinking even once. I told him we go hunting every fifteen days, and that he should join us. He just grunted, I took that as a yes.

I couldn’t help but notice Anemone was watching us, particularly Torolf. Anemone was the talkative, pretty blonde. She constantly gossiping, but she was nice. I knew that if she took an interest in something, she wouldn’t let go until she had it.

15 DAYS LATER

It was night. I was waiting in the woods with Kuma and Sparta for Torolf, hoping he would show up. Sparta doubted that he would even show up, let alone share the kill with us. Five minutes later, nearing 1 in the morning,

I heard a whoosh and Torolf was with us, he changed into his wolf form. He had a beautiful thick, black coat, and startling yellow eyes. I changed too. I had a white coat, and blue eyes. Sparta and Kuma changed. Sparta was an auburn color, with brown eyes. And Kuma had a silver coat and green eyes.

We were all so different, but now we were hunting as one. We ran at full gallop, me in the lead. We started searching for prey. Torolf found a scent immediately, and started following it.
As we were nearing it, we slowed down and were silent. But we heard a snap.

“Torolf? Are you here? I saw you, so I followed you, it's not safe out here,” a small voice called.

Torolf immediately lunged toward the voice. I heard a scream, and a thud. I ran toward them, growling. Torolf had bit her arm, which was now speckled with blood. Anemone.

I changed back to my human form. I started screaming.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!” I yelled, panicking, pushing him of her arm. Anemone passed out.

Kuma and Sparta, still in their wolf form, ran towards Torolf, snarling. They slowly advanced towards him, pushing him back. He growled, his yellow eyes looking into mine. And he galloped away, with Kuma and Sparta chasing him.

I was now in shock, I looked at Anemone’s mutilated body. I never wanted this. He had betrayed us. And Anemone.

I started to examine her arm, when someone looked me right in the eye and screamed. Pamela.
♠ ♠ ♠
READ OUR STORY, PEOPLE!